剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
Right? And then a few years go by.
五年
Five years,
六年
six,
七年
seven.
始终没有答案 只有更多疑问
And no more answers. Just more questions.
我知道他不是那种人 可为什么所有人都笃定他有罪
Like why is everybody so certain that he's guilty, when I know him?
对
Yeah.
直到终有一刻…
It, uh, gets to the point that…
过去了足够久的时间
enough time has passed,
你会…
and you, uh…
会开始问自己…
you start asking yourself…
你开始去想…
you know, you start thinking…
“万一他们是对的呢 ”
"What if they are right?"
你知道吗
You know?
突然间 为记忆中那个
Suddenly, it's not so easy anymore,
死去的人辩护 变得不那么简单了
defending the… the memory of someone who's gone.
因为事实是…
Because the truth is…
你就是…
you're just--
年复一年 你都在问自己
Year after year, you're asking yourself,
“究竟发生了什么 ”
"What the fuck happened, man?"
我不想看到任何人有同样的遭遇
Look, I don't wanna see that happen to someone else.
萨瑟兰
Sutherland.
-听到你名字时我就想到… -对
-I thought when I heard your name-- -Yeah.
你成长中必须承受这些 我很遗憾
I'm sorry you had to grow up with that.
听着…
Look…
你的丈夫或许有罪
your husband might be guilty.
也许他是被其中一个同谋杀害的
He may have gotten murdered by one of his own accomplices.
又或许他是因为快要查出真♥相♥ 而被人灭了口
Or maybe he got so close to the truth that that's what got him killed.
但我只知道 如果这些问题得不到解答…
But I just know if those questions aren't answered…
它会成为更可怕的困扰
it gets so much worse.
当然是在地下室了
Of course it's a dungeon.
(《纹章学:导引》)
既然你在白宫和杰米共事
If you worked with Jamie in the White House,
那你应该比我更了解 他被牵扯进了什么事
then you should know more about what he was involved with than me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和我丈夫是什么关系
Who was my husband to you?
很抱歉 我之前撒谎了
Look, I'm sorry. I lied earlier.
我确实和你丈夫一起工作
I did work with your husband.
但他似乎不太喜欢我
I just don't think he liked me very much.
可能因为他觉得我父亲是叛徒
Probably had something to do with him thinking my father was a traitor
罪有应得吧
that got what he deserved.
但那并不意味着你的丈夫
It doesn't means he doesn't deserve
就不值得拥有洗刷嫌疑的机会
the chance to be proven innocent, okay?
这对你有什么好处
And what's in this for you?
我受命保护的人处境危险
The person I'm protecting is in danger.
无论你丈夫生前在调查什么 都与此事有关
Whatever your husband was looking into, it has something to do with it.
我只是想保护她
All I want is to keep her safe though.
我之前也撒了谎
I lied earlier as well.
(帕韦利奇家族的家徽)
(帕韦利奇家族)
(王储主张恢复君主制 帕韦利奇表示谴责)
杰米会跟我聊他经手的案子
Jamie did talk to me about his cases.
他总会跟我阐述他的想法
He ran ideas past me all the time,
重视我的意见
valued my opinion.
地铁爆♥炸♥案 他调查过一段时间
And he was working on the metro bombing case for a while.
发现了一些矛盾之处
There was some inconsistency he picked up on.
怎么说
What kind?
他认为有人在妨碍联调局的调查
He thought someone interfered with the FBI's investigation.
留给他们的线索根本拼凑不起来
The pieces they were left with didn't add up.
你是指欧玛扎达和人♥民♥独♥立♥阵线吗
You're talking about Omar Zadar and the People's Independence Front?
他说那全是胡扯
He said that was all bullshit.
那篇认罪宣言就是凭空冒出来的
That confession came practically out of thin air.
局里已经列出了嫌疑人名单
The bureau already had a list of suspects,
没有一个跟扎达有关联
none connected to Zadar.
所以杰米回头查看了一些案卷
So Jamie went back through some case files,
我觉得他发现了一些疑点
and I think he found something
矛头直指一个政♥府♥承包商
that pointed straight to a government contractor
“改造湖工业”
called Turn Lake Industries.
-你听说过吗 -没有
-Have you heard of them? -No.
杰米失踪那天 就是去跟他们秘密会面了
The day that Jamie went missing, he had a secret meeting with them.
我不知道对方是谁 但似乎是他们的首席执行官
I don't know with who. It seemed like it was the CEO.
他看上去有些紧张
He was just acting kind of nervous.
似乎有什么在困扰他
It's like something got to him.
他还说了什么吗
Did he say anything else?
没了
No.
他就那么出门上班…
He just left for work…
然后再也没回来
and he never came home.
(帕韦利奇出国旅行后失踪)
(警方调查帕韦利奇失踪案嫌疑人)
天啊
Holy shit.
你没有在问话过程中 向其他探员提及此事
You didn't mention this to any other agents during the interview process?
没有 杰米不知道谁可以信任
No, Jamie didn't know who he could trust.
况且 让人知道他把工作内容告诉我
And it'd have just made him look worse,
只会更破坏他的形象
that he was sharing things with me.
但我们就是这样 我们…
But that's how we were. We…
不对彼此有任何隐瞒
we shared everything.
杰米认识坎贝尔夫妇
Jamie knew the Campbells.
他在反情报部门时 是他们的上峰
When he was in counterintelligence, he was their handler.
他们的死对他打击很大
Their deaths were personal to him.
他那晚哭了
He cried that night.
我不知道这一切跟改造湖公♥司♥ 或者地铁爆♥炸♥案有何关联
What all of that had to do with Turn Lake or the metro case, I have no idea…
但我认为杰米就快查出来了
but I think Jamie was close to knowing.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Okay? For everything.
请你…
Just…
不要让这番话白费了
make it worth something.
怎么了
What?
她今晚会过来
She's coming here tonight.
她还真是迷上你了啊
She's really fallen for you, hasn't she?
-你觉得她能甩掉安保组吗 -她说她以前这么干过
You really think she can lose her protection? She said she's done it before.
很好
Good.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我感觉这么玩弄她的感情不太好
It feels wrong to manipulate her like this.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good soul.
有了她的帮助 我们可以改变世界
If she helps us, we could change the world.
这都是你说的
Those are your words.
你可以说服她 就像你当初说服我一样
You'll convince her, just like you convinced me.
嘿
Hey.
这是为了大局着想
It's for the greater good.
一旦她想通了
And once she realizes that,
就会理解我们为什么不得不
she'll understand why we had to be discreet,
如此谨慎行事
do it this way.
笑一个
Smile.
辛苦了几个月 终于要收获成果了
All the months of hard work are about to pay off.
抱歉 我必须看着你尿进取样杯
Sorry, it needs to be where I can see you fill it.
实验室对此很坚持
The lab's pretty adamant about that.
对 我的错
Right, my bad.
-你能往后退一步吗 -好的
Would you mind taking a step back? Right.
当然
Of course.
我一直梦想在白宫工作
Always dreamed of working in the White House.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
老大 你想见我
You wanted to see me, boss?
艾琳顿对酒吧事件的报告
Arrington's report from the bar.
你有什么想补充的吗
Anything you wanna add to it?
她还真是一点想象空间都不给人留啊
She could have at least left something to the imagination.
有表述不准确的地方吗
Anything look inaccurate?
没有
No.
虽然用词严苛 但很公平
No, it's tough but fair.
拜托 艾瑞克 这份报告不是只给我一个人看的
Come on, Erik. I'm not the only guy who gets that report.
现在应该是我把你痛骂一顿
This is where I'm supposed to chew you out,
然后你说 “保证不会再有下次”的时候了
and then you say it's never gonna happen again.
-我们可以跳过第一个部分吗 -如果你担心我的能力…
-Can we skip the first part? -If you're worried about my work--
去你的能力 我担心的是你
Fuck off, your work. I'm worried about you.
我很好 只是…
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表