剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
一片空白
It's fucking blank.
你觉得会是坎贝尔夫妇 把它清空了吗
Do you think that the Campbells wiped it or something?
或者是你干的
Or you did.
-什么 -我在隔离网闸上发现了这个
-What? -I found this on the air gap.
我查过了 刷♥卡♥进入过 那间办公室的就只有我
I checked. Only badge scanned into the office was mine,
而其中一次 我正坐在这里跟罗丝通话
including once when I was sitting here speaking to Rose.
而你离开去追踪她的手♥机♥了
When you left to go trace her phone.
他们警告过我
They warned me.
在出了你父亲的事之后 不要让你进来工作
They fucking warned me not to bring you in after your father.
-什么 你误会了 -我就不该一意孤行
-Wait, what? No. -I should have listened.
等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
-你要敢乱来 我就大声呼救 -我不会伤害你
You try anything, I'll fucking scream. I'm not gonna hurt you.
你是跟他们一伙儿的吗
Are you working with them?
-谁们 -你做了什么 皮特
- With who? - What have you done, Peter?
是你杀了霍金斯吗
Did you kill Hawkins?
什么 不是
What? No.
那就解释一下这是什么
Then explain this.
你先解释
You explain first.
今天早上的杀手是谁派来的
Who sent the killers after us this morning?
在那间小屋
At the cabin?
我只给你打过电♥话♥ 只有你
I called you, only you.
只有你能追踪到我们
Who gave them our location
你告诉我 是谁泄露了我们的位置
if you were the only one who could've tracked us?
你 过来
You, come here.
把这个交给技术部 让他们扫描间谍软件
Get this to Tech, have them scan it for spyware.
-马上去 -是的 女士
-Right now. -Yes, ma'am.
好了
Okay.
我们从头开始说
Let's start over.
也许我不该把这一切告诉你 但管它的呢
Maybe I'm an idiot for telling you this, but what the hell.
如果你在之后的两分钟内 不能让我相信你是清白的
If you can't convince me you're innocent in the next two minutes,
你的余生都将在 最高安全级别的监狱度过
you're gonna be stuck in a supermax prison for the rest of your life anyway,
所以 听好了
so here it is.
在某些情况下
There are occasions
总统可以跳出常规任命程序
when the president can commission an intelligence investigation
直接布署情报调查工作
outside the normal chain of command.
暗夜行动
Night Action.
两个月前 总统启动了一项暗夜行动 调查地铁爆♥炸♥案
Two months ago, POTUS initiated a Night Action into the metro bombing.
情报部门没有任何线索 没有嫌疑人
Intelligence had no leads, no credible suspects,
没有可能的动机 毫无头绪
no possible motives, nothing.
直到那份 人♥民♥独♥立♥阵线的声明泄露出来
Until that statement leaked from the People's Independence Front.
对 但此事疑点重重
Right, but there were doubts.
人♥民♥独♥立♥阵线的党♥魁♥欧玛扎达
Omar Zadar, the leader of the PIF,
否认策划了袭击
disavowed the attack.
声称声明是假的
Claimed the statement was fake.
中情局花了几个月时间 监听该党的领袖
The CIA spent months listening in on their leaders.
没有任何人提及那次袭击 无法确认
No mention of the attack, no confirmation.
总统感到背后另有隐情
POTUS felt she wasn't getting the full story,
便委托两名 她在参议院情报委员会任职时
so she called on two old friends from her Senate Intelligence days
结识的老朋友重新彻查
to take a new look into it.
坎贝尔夫妇
The Campbells.
显然 他们怀疑在白宫内部
Apparently, they suspected someone inside the White House
有人参与了地铁爆♥炸♥案
of being involved with the metro bombing.
对
Yeah.
我最初听闻时也是这个反应
I reacted the same way when I heard.
好吧 那叛徒是谁 霍金斯吗
Okay, so who's the traitor, then? Hawkins?
我怀疑是
For my money?
但任何臆测都可能带来致命的后果
But any assumptions now could be deadly.
我们目前仍然不能确定叛徒是谁
As of now, we still don't know for certain who this person is,
或者还有哪些人被策反
or who else they compromised.
也不知道他们是否 与人♥民♥独♥立♥阵线有关联 有何关联
We don't know how or if they're connected to the PIF.
但显然 叛徒的级别足够高 才能在我的手♥机♥安装间谍软件
But clearly, it's someone senior enough to get spyware on my phone
和调走在宾馆保护罗丝的特工
and to pull Rose's detail off the hotel.
天啊
Holy shit.
但我们需要确凿的证据
We need concrete proof though,
我希望能在那个硬盘里找到
which I was praying to find on that hard drive.
-你到底在想什么 -我以为你想杀我们
What the fuck were you thinking? Thought you were trying to kill us.
皮特 我可以拿我珍视的一切发誓
Peter, I swear on everything I hold holy,
我没有派人追杀你和罗丝
I did not send anyone after you and Rose.
现在的问题是 你还能说服我相信你吗
The question now is, can you still convince me to trust you?
-晚上好 先生 -你给我打过电♥话♥
-Good evening, sir. -You called?
今晚发生了一起事故
There was an incident tonight.
有人在酒吧跟蜜獾搭讪
Someone accosted Badger at a bar.
-她没事吧 -只有少许擦伤
- Is she okay? - Just a couple scratches.
我们拘留了两个人
We have two men in custody.
但她受到了惊吓
She's shaken up though.
稍后我会在今晚 给您发送完整的报告 但…
You'll have my full report later tonight, but, um--
谁搞砸了
Who fucked up?
没有谁 先生 只是…
No one, sir. It was just--
艾琳顿 很晚了 我赶着回家
Arrington, it's late. I need to get home.
别兜圈子 直接告诉我是谁搞砸了
Cut the bullshit and tell me who fucked up.
蒙克斯是第一个介入的
Monks was first in.
他本该化解局面 但他失误了
He should've defused the situation, but he… he slipped.
我们给他几天时间慢慢适应吧
Well, let's just give him a couple days to get settled in.
先生 他或许自认为休养结束后 有能力直接复工 但我不这么认为
Sir, he might think he's good to go after his layoff, but I certainly don't.
在挡下那枚子弹之前
Before taking that bullet,
蒙克斯是局里超一流的特工
Monks was one of the best agents we had.
我跟他搭档时受益匪浅
I learned a ton from him when we were partners.
我不知道你们以前是搭档
I didn't realize you were partners.
很久以前的事了 相信我 他能让你的团队如虎添翼
Ages ago. Trust me, he's an asset to your team,
否则我也不会把他指派给你
otherwise, I would have never assigned him.
而且说不定 你也会从他身上学到些东西
And who knows? Maybe you'll learn something from him too.
我认为自从我接管以来
I like to think my team's been doing a good job
我的团队一直将蜜獾保护得很好
keeping Badger safe since I took over.
而现在 有了蒙克斯的加入
And now, with Monks on the team,
麦蒂就更安全了
Maddie will be that much safer.
对吧
Right?
对
Right.
但你要多留意他
But keep an eye on him.
随时向我汇报他的工作情况
I want you to let me know how he's doing.
好吧
Okay?
当然 先生
Of course, sir.
(我完事了 你在哪里 )
(复♥制♥地点)
(233号♥房♥间 快来)
好了 给我答案吧
Okay. Let's get some fucking answers.
(欧玛扎达)
(扎达-雪天-采访-2022年5月)
我们来讨论一下最近流出的声明吧
Let's discuss the statement that leaked recently
贵党声称对华盛顿地铁爆♥炸♥案负责
claiming credit for the D.C. Metro attack.
那份声明不是我们写的 我们也并未策划那次袭击
We didn't write that statement, and we didn't orchestrate that attack.
好的 但声明上有你们党派的抬头
Right. But it was written on your party's letterhead
而且是从你们党派总部里 一个服务器泄露的
and leaked from a server in your party's headquarters.
有人企图用一份假声明来抹黑我们
A fake used to discredit us,
因为我党的民调支持率正不断爬升
because the PIF is climbing in the polls,
因为我们代表的是本土的普通民众
and because we represent the common man and woman here at home.
扎达先生 您应该明白为何会有如此怀疑
You can see why there are doubts, Mr. Zadar.
你们政党主导了政♥府♥大楼爆♥炸♥案…
The bombing of the government building attributed to your--
我党不会为少数
The party is not responsible
极端追随者的行为买♥♥单
for the actions of a handful of its more extreme followers.
下一个问题
Next question.
在其中一次袭击中 有十名公务员丧生
Ten civil servants died in one of those attacks.
都是普通百姓
Common men and women.
(五天后会发生什么 )
哟
Well.
真是惊喜呀
Isn't this an unexpected delight?
中情局的工作如何
How's the CIA?
照样世界各地都有人想杀我们 所以…
The rest of the world still wants to kill us, so, you know, it's, uh…
很忙碌
It's busy.
我们还要再来一次吗
So are we gonna do this again?
别老想着跟我上♥床♥
Get your mind out of my pants for 30 seconds.
我想请你帮忙 你还欠我一个人情
I need a favor, and you still owe me one.
-那一夜春宵还不够还吗 -差远了
-Our night together didn't cover that? -Not even close.
要我帮你什么
What kind of favor?
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表