剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
走吧
Let's go.
抱歉
Apologies.
大家都想要什么呢
What does anyone want?
都想要比自己的父母拥有更多
More than what their parents had.
想要更多选择 更多机会
More choices, more opportunities.
想让自己的家庭有一个安全可靠的未来
A safe and secure future for their family.
对那些有钱人来说是如此
Aye, for those who can afford it.
我不是从伦敦来的投机分子
Y'know, I'm no' some chancer up here from London.
我本身就是来自东区的男孩
I'm an East End boy myself.
也许跟你们一样在巴♥拉♥斯♥市场混了很久
Probably spent as much time down the Barras as you have.
我唯一学到的事
But if I've learned anything
就是你无法阻止进步
it's that you cannae stop progress.
你不能一直怀旧 如果旧的生活方式不能满足
You cannae be nostalgic. You cannae hang on to the old ways
你的目标 就不要守旧
if they're not fit for purpose.
说到底 这就是供求关系
It's supply and demand, at the end of the day.
我的动力来自于
What...motivates me...
为年轻人创造机会
..is creating opportunities for young people.
我们手下的二十五岁以下年轻人
We're already the biggest employer
是苏格兰西部最多的
of under-25s in the west of Scotland,
而此次开♥发♥将创造两千多个就业岗位
and this development will create 2,000 more jobs.
那能给年轻人带来什么样的机会呢
What kind of "Opportunities" for young people?
我会在最后回答问题
I'll take questions at the end.
看吧 你那"代表人♥民♥"的演讲
See, your "Man of the people" chat,
掩盖不了你的真实意图
it cannae disguise what you're really up to.
零时工让你成为了千万富翁
Folk on zero-hour contracts have made you a multimillionaire.
那不是机会
That's no' opportunity.
而是剥削
It's exploitation.
你是做什么的
And what do you do? Eh?
你要如何改善这个城市人♥民♥的生活
How do you improve the lives of the people of this city?
我是个社工
I'm a social worker.
如果你是靠社会福利生活
Well, if you're sucking at the public teat,
难怪你对商业一无所知
no wonder you know nothing about business.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
多彻蒂集团
The Docherty Group...
希望走在格拉斯哥
..We want to be right at the forefront
开创新时代的前沿
of ushering in a new era for Glasgow.
我们想要建造一个全新的东区
We want to build a new East End.
-刚刚怎么回事 -没事 我圆回来了
- What was that?! - It was fine. I pulled it back.
不 并没有 那是一场公♥关♥灾难
No, you never! It was a PR disaster.
现在我得替你收拾烂摊子
Now I'm gonnae have to trail round after ye with a dustpan and brush.
孩子 你今天到底怎么了
Son, what the hell's up with you the day?
你在外面干什么 你应该在里面
What you doing out here? You're supposed to be in there!
真的很抱歉 多彻蒂先生
I'm really sorry, Mr Docherty.
我没办法
I don't think it's going to work.
多彻蒂太太不想让我进屋里
Mrs Docherty, she doesn't want me in the house.
艾米丽
Emily?
-艾米丽 -我在呢
- Emily! - I'm here!
我要吃东西
I need to eat.
-当然可以 你不必征求同意 -她并没有问
- Of course. You don't have to ask. - She wasn't.
我给你做点吃的
Here, look, I can make you something.
去坐着吧 你需要休息
You go and sit down. You need to rest.
我给你拿
I'll get you something.
拿点健康的...
Something healthy...
艾米丽 够了 艾米丽
Emily! Stop, Emily!
不要再过度紧张她了
Stop flapping about her!
我们还要朝夕相处六个月 好吧
Look, we've got six months left to run on this thing, OK?
我们要怎么做你才满意 你说
So what's going to make it better for you? Eh?
怎么做才能让你不再找东西泄愤
What's going to stop you from pulling any of that shite again?
别打断 让她说
Well... No! Let her speak.
我要解放
I need out.
不是从怀孕中解放 是离开这房♥子
Not out of the pregnancy, out of the house.
完美 她工作朝九晚五 不会很辛苦
It's perfect. She'll work nine to five, nothing strenuous.
我每天接送她上下班
I'll take her in and back every day.
她不久前才怀着我们的孩子喝到不省人事
She just got drunk while pregnant with our child
你还想让她在酒吧工作
and you want to give her a job in a bar!
她不是酒鬼 艾米丽 她只是个无聊的年轻人
She's not an alky, Emily. She's a teenager and she's bored.
她也是这么说的
She said as much!
你当初和我推荐她时就说她很有雄心
Look, you sold this to me that this lassie was entrepreneurial.
我们就拭目以待 说不定真的是呢
Well, let's see it! Maybe she is.
你在顾虑什么
What's the issue?
我们已经过了危险期 过了12周了
We're out the danger zone. We're past 12 weeks.
她还是可以改变主意
She could still change her mind.
在25周之前
Till 25 weeks.
她可以
She could just...
随时终止怀孕 然后...
..End it at any moment, and then...
就这样 丹 没有胚胎也没有机会了
..That's it, Dan. No more embryos. No more chances.
什么能阻止她呢
What's going to stop her, hey?
那你就算站在她旁边时刻盯着她也不行
Not you standing over her breathing down her neck.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
在酒吧工作 身边都是些年轻人
..Being around other young people and working in a bar,
她不想要这样的环境 对吧
she's not going to want this, is she?
可能吧
Maybe.
可能不是 但决定权在她那里 亲爱的
Maybe not. But she's got all the cards here, darling.
她是老大
She's got all the power.
我们找她代♥孕♥就等同于给她这些权力
That's what we've given her with this arrangement.
我们除了相信她 别无选择
We've no choice but to trust her.
已删除
约翰·乔
John Joe!
你好吗 伙计
How you doing, pal?
这位是卡亚 我们家的好朋友
This is Kaya. Friend of the family.
我想你把她安排到工作团队里
I want you to put her in the team.
不要太累的岗位
Nothing too strenuous.
没问题 我现在来看看值班表
Not a problem. I'll... have a wee look at the rota now.
这样吧 把她安排到前面来 朝九晚五
You know what? Let's put her front of house, nine to five.
把那女孩安排到别的位置
Just move that lassie into another section.
你生气了吗 我是不是调乱了你的值班表
Are you raging? I screwed up your rota?
没 不会 没问题
No... Not at all. It's...no problem.
-我有一周时间来看呢 -谢了
- I'll have a wee look at it now. - Good man.
警♥察♥从克莱德河中捞出一具男性尸体
我没有吩咐你写
Did I no' ask you to write up
昨天我派你去开的会的报告吗
that meeting I sent you to yesterday?
你吩咐了
You did.
警♥察♥从克莱德河中捞出一具男性尸体
那你怎么还在看这人的报道
Then how come you're still snuffling about this guy?
因为这中间有联♥系♥
Because there's a connection.
恶棍
你看
Look.
我应该看什么
Well, what am I looking at?
基安·多兹的社交帐号♥上
Dan Docherty on Kian Dodd's Instagram,
有丹·多彻蒂去他家时的照片
visiting his flats.
这人肯定是个心怀不满的员工
The guy was obviously a disaffected employee.
不 这不是我要说的联♥系♥
Nope. That's not the connection.
我给多彻蒂开♥发♥公♥司♥打过电♥话♥确认
I called Docherty Developments to check.
他们说公♥司♥没有请过这个人
They say they've never employed him.
你预约了吗
Er, have you booked?
没有 所以我们12点就来了
Er, no. That's why we came at 12.
我不知道你想我跟你说些什么
Well, I don't know what you want me to tell you.
全都是红色
It's red, red, red, red, red.
你好
Hello!
请进
Come on through.
谢谢
Thank you.
去他妈的
Fuckin' hell.
我的天 你回来了
Oh, my God! You're back!
快把我从评分中解救出来
Come to save me from marking!
还有迪迪-迪斯
And the diddly-dees.
-还有什么 -迪迪-迪斯
- And the what? - The diddly-dees!
那群传统苏格兰音乐人
The traditional Scottish music people.
你走之后就剩他们跟我作伴了
My only mates since you quit the scene.
发生什么事了
So, what's the story?
我还以为你等宝宝出生后才回来
I thought you weren't coming back till after the baby.
我没什么事
I wasn't.
是卡亚
It's Kaya.
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表