剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
Well, it wasn't Eleanor. That's the first thing I checked,
虽然我并不需要 因为我知道不是她
though I didn't need to, because I knew it wasn't her.
做任何引人注意的事都会增加暴露的可能
Doing anything that attracts publicity makes discovery more likely
而像这样的愚蠢举动会给卡亚带来危险
and a whole carry-on like this puts Kaya at risk.
"愚蠢举动" 你以为你在跟谁说话
"Carry-on"? Who do you think you're speaking to?
亲爱的 我们走
Come on, love, let's go.
是啊 我们走
Yep, let's go.
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
听着 我们有应对这种情况的方案
Listen, we've got a protocol for this happening,
一直都有
we always have had.
你在这里会很安全
You're going to be safe here.
这里就是个垃圾堆
This is a midden.
卡亚的安全才最重要
What matters is Kaya's safe.
她有钱 可以让我们住进条件更好的地方
She's got money, she can put us somewhere far nicer.
我们离那里有多远 我们怎么去探望宝宝
How far away are we? How are we going to visit the baby?
不远 我们在马瑟韦尔
No' far. We're in Motherwell.
但探望宝宝一事需要再斟酌
But visiting the baby will need some thought,
因为这几天都有狗仔在那里守着
as there's been paps there for a few days now.
我之前就想告诉你这事
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
地方当局已经插手了
The local authority have got involved.
那意味着什么
Well, what does that mean?
那代表这个小女婴的命运
It means that it's no longer just between you
不只是你和多切蒂家的事了
and the Dochertys, what happens to this wee girl.
会举♥行♥案例研讨会
There's going to have to be a case conference
和听证会
and a hearing,
决定她归你或归他们
whereupon she might be discharged to you or to them...
又或是有第三种选择
..Or there's a third option.
什么 第三种选择
What, a third option?
交给寄养家庭
A foster family...
直到确定谁妥善照顾这个孩子
until it's established who can offer safe care.
照顾 他们要把她送进福利院吗
Care? They're going to take her into care?
我们一个一个问题解决 慢慢来
Let's just take this one day at a time, OK?
你得好好睡一晚 我明天会回来
You need a night's sleep. I'll be back tomorrow.
睡吧
Sleep.
他们从不想让你拥有任何东西
They never want you to have anything.
从不想让你控制自己的人生
Never want you to exercise control over your own life.
我们不必留在格拉斯哥
We don't have to stay in Glasgow.
天大地大 我们去哪都行
We can go anywhere.
宝宝可能会被送进福利院 你听见了吗
The baby might get taken into care now. Did you hear that?
总比把她交给那两人强
Better than it going to those two.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
你说呢 为了帮你 帮你帮助她
Why do you think I'm here? To help you, to help you help her.
我能怎么帮她
Sorry, how can I help her?
她和我在一起不安全 因为这些关注
She can't be safe with me because, through this publicity,
我被发现了
I've been found.
离开这个鬼地方后 我们就会没事的
We'll be fine as soon as we get out of this dump.
你有我呢 我会保护你
You've got me. I'll protect you.
但你之前没保护我
But you didn't.
从没保护过
You never have.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你知道那时发生了什么
You know what happened.
你再说下去试试
Don't you dare.
妮芙阿姨从你手里抢走了安格斯
Auntie Neve took Angus off you.
-西沃恩 求你 -我恨你
- Siobhan, please... - I hate you!
他们要有孩子了
They were having a baby.
他们本来要一起开始新生活
They were starting a new life together.
你去找她
You went after her.
到楼上去
Get up the stairs.
-没事的 -上楼去
- It's OK, just... - Go Upstairs!
不 希瑟是我的姑娘
No, Heather's my little girl!
如果我没有夺下刀
If I hadn't taken the knife...
如果你没有夺下刀 我就还有姐姐
If you hadn't taken the knife, I'd still have a sister
我身体就还健康
and I'd still have my health.
拜托
Please, just...!
是我从你手里夺下来的
I took it off of you!
妈 住手
Mum, stop!
拜托 西沃恩 天啊
Please, Siobhan, for God's sake!
我插手了 但我不想那么做的
I got in the middle, but I didn't mean to do it.
那么多年在看护所他们把你怎么样了
What were they doing with you all those years in secure, eh?
他们没帮助你学会承担责任
Are they not meant to help you take responsibility,
接受你的罪行吗
come to terms with your crime?
他们做了
They did.
他们让我明白
They helped me understand
我只是个小孩 而那是个意外
that I was a kid and that it was an accident.
他们让我明白我是在保护你
They helped me understand that I was protecting you.
你敢
Oh, don't you dare!
你从来没有帮过我
You've never helped me.
你没有告诉他们是你先拿的刀
You didn't tell them you had the knife first,
或者是你跟妮芙在吵架
or that you and Neve were fighting.
你杀了她 你
You killed her. You!
不是我 是你
Not me. You!
我那时11岁
I was 11.
我知道 那是个国家丑闻
Oh, I know, and it was a national scandal
因为没有人 没有人能相信
because no-one, no-one could believe
一个小女孩能做出如此邪恶之事
that a wee girl of that age was capable of such evil.
很多年我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought for years,
因为那是你告诉我的
because that's what you told me.
因为如果你妈告诉你你就是那样的人
Cos, see, when a mum tells you that's what you are,
就算是像你这么烂的妈
even a mum as shit as you...
你也会相信
You believe it.
但那不是真的
But it's not true.
我要你离开
I want you to leave.
怎么 怎么
Ahhh, what, what?
你一个人能行了
You can do this on your own?
你觉得会有社工 会有法官
Do you think any social worker, any judge,
会有儿童研讨会会让你接近那个小孩吗
any children's panel would let you anywhere near that baby?
走
Go!
我真是傻
More fool me.
我应该直接卖♥♥了我的故事
I should've sold my story
都不用费这么大劲来找你
without so much as putting my head round your door.
你是要钱吗
Ha! Is it money you want?
钱在这呢
Well, here's money.
你欠我 你欠我我的健康
You owe me. You owe me my health.
我的美貌 你欠我一切
My looks. You owe me everything.
你永远摆脱不了你所做的
You'll never escape what you did.
你得不到宽恕
There's no forgiveness for you.
没有安宁 卡亚·麦克德莫特
No peace, Kaya McDermott.
不
No.
你是希瑟·戈登
You're Heather Gordon.
西沃恩走了吗
Is Siobhan away?
出租车在外面等了
I've a taxi waiting.
我们去看小孩吧
Shall we go and see the wee one?
我安排好我们从后门进
I've arranged for us to go in the back,
以防有狗仔在附近
just in case there's anyone hanging around.
只有你和我
It's just you and me.
我没注意我忘了关门
I didn't realise I'd left the door open.
我有钥匙 记得吗
I've got keys, remember?
用来照顾狗 看家
To look after the dog, mind the house.
听着 你肯定是代表丹来的
Listen, I'm sure you're here on behalf of Dan,
但我只是想做对每个人都最有利的事
but I'm just trying to do what's best for everyone.
你一直都很确定什么是对的 不是吗
You're always very sure about what's right, aren't you?
在任何情况下
In any given situation.
这疯狂的事把我们的生活都闹了个底朝天
This madness has turned all of our lives upside down.
但依然 你还是有原则的那个
But still, you get to emerge the principled one.
你朋友的事是个悲剧
What happened with your friend was tragic.
对劣质的药产生不良反应 你没事 她有事
A bad reaction to a bad pill. You were fine, she wasn't.
那是一场不幸的意外
That is a tragic accident.
但你让它主导了你的生活
But you have made it into the dominant story of your life.
像拐杖一般
It's a crutch.
让你躲避一切
And it lets you away with anything.
不是 你不明白
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表