剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
我看见你了 在医院里
I saw you in the hospital.
我看到了
I saw what happened.
如果你需要另外一个姑娘帮你怀小孩
If you need another lassie to carry a baby for you,
我可以
that can be me.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
为什么一个十八岁的女孩会想怀上别人的孩子
Using an 18-year-old fresh out of a children's home?
天啊 艾米丽 算了吧
Jesus, Emily, come on!
这就是我想做的事
This is something I want to do.
亲爱的 这女孩占据了你的思绪
Darling, this lassie has keyed in to you,
你无法理智思考
and you're not thinking straight.
我们划清界线
That's us drawing a line.
我收了这钱让你跟艾米丽证明我不是个好人
I take this and you get to prove to Emily that I'm no good.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
基安 基安·多兹
Kian. Kian Dodds.
-我说不行 艾米丽 -我一定要做
- I said no, Emily. - Well, I'm doing it.
-不行 -我一定要做
- No, you're not. - I'm doing it.
-艾米丽 不行... -不管你帮不帮我
- Emily, you're not listening! - With or without you!
我随时都能打给报社 举报那个人
I could phone the papers on that guy any day.
那你去举报啊 看看会发生什么
On you go, then. Let's see what happens when you do.
三个月后
我点过餐了 不过你可以点想吃的
I've ordered, but... get whatever you want.
我不用了
I'm OK.
我已经吃过这面的所有菜了
I've had, like, everything on that side and
这面也大部分都吃过 不踩雷
most of that side, as well. It's all good.
能给他一杯咖啡吗
Er, can you get him a coffee?
不用 谢了
No, thanks.
我一会儿再来
I'll come back.
你还在生气
You're still raging, man.
真不敢相信你还在生气
I cannae believe you're still raging!
别动 别动
Stay. Stay.
刚开始 我总想吐 现在我总想吃
First, I couldnae stop boaking. Now I cannae stop eating.
那你最近都在干什么
And what have you been doing with yourself?
你觉得我最近都在干什么
What do you think I've been doing with myself?
替这家人疗伤
Healing this family.
拿个地毯
Well, get a rug!
你能 你能别跟在她屁♥股♥后面收拾吗
Can you just...? Can you not tidy up after her?
丹 她就是个小姑娘
Oh, Dan! She's a teenager.
那她在哪呢
Where is she, anyway?
你告诉他们什么了
What have you told them?
我们需要知道
We need to know!
你还在干这种破事呢 是吧
You're still in shite for all this, aren't you?
这是我的工作 我只需知道他们知道了什么
It's my job. I just want to know what they know.
你迫切地希望这一切失败
You so badly wanted for this to fail.
但很不幸
But nae luck.
这是我遇到最好的事情了
This is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
卡亚很享受 过着好日子
Kaya's loving it, living the high life.
别人给的钱 给的新衣服
New money, new clothes.
-那她告诉他们什么了 -什么也没说
- Well, what's she told them? - Squat.
那夫妇替我们照顾她 我们肯定欠他们
Well, surely we owe them a duty of care, the couple.
你开玩笑吗 我们不欠他们任何东西
You're joking? We owe them nothing.
百万富翁得靠自己了
Daddy Warbucks is on his own.
两个培根卷 两杯咖啡
Two bacon rolls and two coffees.
-好啊 罗茜 -好
- Hiya, Rosie. - Hello.
谢了 丹
Thanks, Dan.
那小姑娘怎么样了
What about the lassie?
还凑合吧
All good in the 'hood.
没有出生证明
No sign of a birth certificate?
我能说什么 她一直被人看护
What can I tell you? She's been in care.
我根本不知道
I don't know the half of it.
是啊 但这可能意味着她有犯罪记录
Aye, but it might just suggest she's got a criminal history
让别人替她把过去抹干净了
and she's got somebody to scrub her clean.
你疯了吗 她才没有那种人脉
Are you mad? She doesnae have those kinds of connections.
她就是个傻姑娘
She's a teenage idiot.
听着 我们匆忙地踏进了这个烂摊子 确实
Look, we flew into this with unseemly haste, I'll gie you that,
但是这种情况下生子也不算太特殊的事
but babies get made in more unusual circumstances.
总之
Anyway,
她已经怀了三个月了 木已成舟
she's three month gone. Cannae unring a bell.
晚报
克莱德河尸体确认身份
克莱德河尸体确认身份
两百栋豪华公♥寓♥ 社会福利房♥ 店铺和娱乐
200 luxury flats, social housing, retail, leisure,
建一个城中城
building a city within a city.
对本地人来说不赖吧
No' bad for a couple of local boys, eh?
我知道你有顾虑 但就是这个了 老兄
Look, I know you've got reservations, but this is it, man.
我们赚大钱的项目
This is the big one.
明天你准备好了吗
You ready for tomorrow?
-明天 -搞什么
- Tomorrow? - What?
公众咨♥询♥
The public consultation!
-我逗你玩呢 我当然准备好了 -小混球
- I'm messing with you! Of course I am. - Bastard!
巢
第二集
卡亚
Kaya!
这是超级食物 羽衣甘蓝 扁豆 瘦牛肉
Superfoods. Kale, lentils, lean beef.
我们需要给你补补身体
We need to build you up again
既然你已经不犯恶心了
now that you're not being sick any more.
我其实有点累了 我先去睡了
Do you know what? I'm actually knackered. I might just go to bed.
霸服酒吧
进来吗
Coming in?
你真厉害 你都不在乎
You're amazing, man. You don't give a damn.
-要点什么 -两杯威士忌可乐和一杯可乐
- What can I get you? - Two Jack and cokes and one just coke.
你怎么不喝酒
How come you're not drinking?
我昨晚喝大了 现在一闻就想吐
I had a massive one last night. I cannae smell it or I'll boak.
-我来付吧 -不不 我来吧
- Och, I'll get them. - No, no, it's cool.
我的天
Oh, my God!
讨厌的玩意 抱歉
Manky bitch. Sorry.
我们该交换电♥话♥
We should swap numbers.
不过下次 你不用请客 我也不会吐了
Except next time, you're not paying and I'm not boaking.
这是我儿子 叫赛瑞斯
That's my wee boy. Cyrus, he's called.
他出生后我就没出来蹦过迪 你能信吗
Havnae been out since he was born. Can you tell?
谢了
Cheers.
其实我也怀了一个
I've actually got one on the go, an' all.
真的假的 所以你不喝酒吗
You do not! Is that why you're no' drinking?
真不敢相信我遇到了一个准妈妈 命中注定
I cannae believe I've met another mum! That's meant to be.
知道吗 我没想到自己这么年轻就生了
You know what? I didnae expect it this young.
但这一切都太棒了 别听信任何反驳的话
But it's brilliant. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
我还是会去上大学
And I'm still going to college,
我在麦当劳兼♥职♥
I'm working part time at McDonald's.
这很愚蠢 但...
It's mad, but...
你知道你孩子的性别吗
So, do you know what you're having?
不 不知道
Naw, naw.
这其实不是我的孩子
It's...not actually mine.
你是什么意思
How do you mean?
我为一对不能怀孩子的
I'm...carrying it for this pure minted couple
非常有钱的夫妻代♥孕♥ 所以...
who can't have any of their own, so...
没有我的基因 可以说跟我没什么关系
It's not my genes. It's, like, nothing to do with me.
你说真的
Serious?
是啊
Aye.
这就像撒尿一样容易 再过六个月就完事了
It's a piece of piss. Six more months and done.
我就是这样安排生活的
That's me set up for life.
该死的麦当劳 你也应该试试
Y'know, fuck McDonald's. You should do it!
不行
Naw.
我做不到
I couldnae do that.
把我的孩子拱手送人
Give my baby away?
好吧 我得走了
Right. I better go.
什么 你不打算进去再喝一杯吗
What, are you...not coming back in?
不了 我一大早就起来了
Nah. I'm up early in the morning.
不过 感谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for all the drinks, though.
我能再喝一杯吗
Can I get another?
再来一杯 再来一杯
And another. And another.
再来一杯
Another!
你饿了吗
Are you pished?
我需要吃点面包
I need some bread.
艾米丽给你做了饭 你一口都没吃
Emily made you a whole fucking meal you didnae touch!
你到底喝了多少啊
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表