剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
来让我抱抱
Oh, come here.
我能留在这吗
Can I stay here?
可以 当然可以
Yeah, of course you can.
-你要喝杯茶吗 好的 -要
- Do you want a cuppa? Yeah. - Yeah.
我觉得我要疯了
I feel like I'm going mad.
我一点也不意外
I'm not surprised.
过去八个月里 没有一件事
There's nothing, there's not a single day
没有一天 是我能相信的
in the last eight months that I can trust.
我无法相信卡亚 无法相信丹
Nothing from Kaya. Nothing from Dan.
他怎么能瞒着我
How could he have kept it from me?
问题是 我身体里的某个部分...
The thing is, somewhere in my body...
我知道
I knew.
她去舞会的那个晚上 我就...
That night that she went to prom, I just...
我知道事情不太对劲
I knew that something wasn't right.
我好像从来都不了解她
It was like I'd never been closer to her,
但同时 我感觉就像...
but at the same time it felt like...
我不清楚 就像... 有些事情要结束了
I don't know, like... something was about to end.
而且这...
And it was the...
这感觉 跟我和奥莉维亚在一起那晚一样
It was the same feeling I had that night with Olivia.
奥莉维亚是谁
Who's Olivia?
你如果不想说的话 就别说了
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
我16岁时 我和我最好的朋友一起
When I was 16, I was with my best friend
我们两个都磕了...
and...we both took some...
我买♥♥回来的迷幻药
Ecstasy that I'd bought.
当我... 嗑嗨时...
And while I was...coming up...
她全身产生了排斥反应...
Her whole body was in revolt...
对我给她的药 产生了排斥
From this thing...that I'd given her.
但我...
And I ...
但我没意识到发生了什么...
And I didn't understand what was happening...
直到一切无法挽回
Until it was too late.
天啊 艾米丽
God, Emily.
但她的妈妈...
And her mum was....
她没有怪我
She didn't blame me.
是我的错
Mine did.
但伤的是她...
But hers...
从那之后 我就觉得自己
And ever since, I've just felt like I was being,
理所当然 受到了惩罚
rightly, punished.
无法生育
Not being able to have a child.
因为她的生命停止了 我又凭什么能继续呢
Because why should my life move on when hers didn't?
无论如何 这都过去了
Anyway, it's the past.
现在孩子降生了
There's a baby now.
是啊
Yeah.
孩子降生了
There's a baby.
可为什么我只觉得害怕
So why do I feel nothing but dread?
亲爱的
Hi, darling.
今天只有我和你 孩子
Just you and me today, pal.
今天我们要干什么 讲故事还是唱歌♥呢
What will we have, eh? A story or a song?
*三只乌鸦墙上坐*
*Three crows sat upon a wall*
*墙上坐*
*Sat upon a wall*
*墙上坐*
*Sat upon a wall.*
*三只乌鸦墙上坐*
*Three crows sat upon a wall*
*在寒冷的早上*
*On a cold and frosty morning.*
你要吃烤面包吗
Do...do you want some toast?
为什么他这样做 你还放任不管
Why is he doing that and why are you just letting him?
他是小伙子了 你到时也会这样
He's a teenager. You'll be the same.
为什么你要撒谎 每个人都在撒谎
Why are you lying? Everyone is always lying.
我年轻时 可能也会找你这样的男朋友
I could've done with a boyfriend like you when I was that age.
你能把这个给她吗
Can you give her this?
现在还不迟 你有朋友吗
Not too late. Have you got any pals?
杰克又来了
Jack was here again.
他让我把这个给你
He dropped this off.
我不想要
I don't want it.
好吧 我把它放在这
OK. Well, I'll just leave it there.
不 把这还给他
No. Just give it back.
我只想彻底分手 重新启程
I just want a clean break. A new start.
我想先去酒店
I would have preferred to go to the hotel first.
抱歉 我还以为你想...
I'm sorry, I just thought you'd want to...
如我所说 我甚至不知道她会不会见我
As I've said, I don't know if she'll even see me.
这不是揭露她 也不是挖掘过去
This isn't about exposing her or dredging up the past.
这关系到她的现在
It's about what's happening to her now.
时机成熟时 让她公开一切
And when the time's right, getting her to come on the record
抓住那些想利用她的人
to nail the people who are trying to exploit her.
你不可能随便埋下一个孩子
You can't just buy a baby.
这是我的收据
My receipts
火车
from the train,
出租车 一包三明治和两杯茶
the taxi, a packet of sandwiches and two cups of tea.
这样我就不用自己掏腰包了
Just so's I'm not out of pocket myself.
好吧
Ok.
好了
Ok.
希瑟
Heather.
希瑟
Heather.
上楼去
Go upstairs!
救命
Help!
希瑟
Heather?
-怎么回事 -我不认识她 让她出去
- What's happened? - I don't know her! Get her out!
-我是她妈妈 -让她出去
- I'm her mother. - Get her out!
-停下... -出去
- Stop... - Get out!
没关系
It's OK.
已经多久了 四年了
It's been, what, four years?
家人们就是会突然冒出来
That's what happens, families come out the woodwork.
至少她来这的原因是肯定的
At least there's no doubt why she's here.
这个女孩的银行账户收到了50000英镑
The lassie's got 50,000 quid in her bank account,
我想我们可以排除一些调查线索
so I think we can eliminate any other line of inquiry.
是谁告诉了她这件事
Who's to say she knows about that side of it?
她怎么知道我在这
How did she know where I was?
当你失踪时
When you went missing,
警♥察♥第一个去的地方就是刘易斯岛
the first place the police went looking for you was Lewis,
以防万一你会回家去找西沃恩
just in case you'd gone home to Siobhan.
我为什么要去找她
And why would I do that?
她叫我希瑟
She called me Heather.
我不是希瑟
I'm not Heather.
我不是
I'm not.
今天不能对她进行问询
Listen, today's not going to work after all.
卡亚失踪期间
Look, when Kaya ran away,
-你或你的同事跟她妈妈谈过吗 -是的
- did you or any of your colleagues talk to her mum? - Of course.
她是我们第一个联♥系♥的人
That's the first person we contacted.
她对卡亚的情况了解多少
How much was she told - about the circumstances?
怎么了 她出现了吗
Why? Has she turned up?
卡亚的情况并不好 好吗
Look, Kaya's not in a good place, OK?
基安·多兹也不太好
Neither is Kian Dodds.
快解决这事情吧
Let's just get this done.
贾妮斯说她要回办公室
Janis said that she had to go back to the office.
我是卡罗尔·麦克勒兰德 你感觉怎么样
I'm Carol McClelland. How are you feeling?
你直接问你想问的吧
Why don't you just ask me whatever it is you want to ask me?
我想跟你聊聊基安·多兹
I want to talk to you about Kian Dodds.
你在帕西尔公♥寓♥的邻居
Your neighbour in the Possil flats.
那里并不是《加冕街》里的热闹社区
Look, it wisnae fucking Coronation Street round there,
英剧
你明白我的意思吗
do you know what I mean? So...
我可能帮不了你
..I probably can't help you.
你不认识他吗
So, you didn't know him?
只是会路过
Only to walk past.
好的
Ok.
"你今晚过来吗 还是我去你那里"
"You coming round tonight, or am I coming to yours?"
"你在做什么"
"What you making?"
"你是因为我做的食物才喜欢我吗"
"Do you only like me for my food?"
"对 是因为你的食物和屁♥股♥"
"Aye. Your food and your arse."
这是十一月十六号♥的聊天记录
That's 16th November.
十一月十七号♥
17th November -
"你应该搬过来跟我住 把你的房♥间租出去"
"You should move into mine and we can Airbnb yours."
"租出去 你疯了吗 谁会想来这里度假"
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表