剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
- Dan. - So 50K would be seed funding, would it?
那是一笔对她的人生和未来的投资
It's an investment in her life, in her future.
我可以帮你联♥系♥
Well, I can put you in touch
王子信托基金和其它资源
with the Prince's Trust and other places.
你可以申请职业生涯发展贷款
You can apply for some career development loans,
虽然达不到五万英镑这么多
albeit not to the tune of £50,000.
她想要五万英镑
She's asking for £50,000.
国内是付一万五千左右的开支
The going rate is 15 here for expenses
在我看来 她连这些钱都没有
which, as far as I can see, she doesn't have
因为她是个来自帕西尔的无业女孩
because she's an unemployed fucking teenager from Possil.
我们能帮她 她也能帮我们
We can help her, she can help us.
算了吧 艾米丽
For fuck sake, Emily.
这个女孩的人生就是从苦难中开始的
Here's a lassie who's had the worst possible start in life.
她对于怀孕的反应有很多种可能
She could react in any number of ways to being pregnant
你指望她最后愿意交出孩子吗
and you're expecting her to give up the baby at the end of it.
你知道她为什么需要看护吗
Do you even know why she was in care?
她妈妈无法照顾她
Her mum couldn't look after her.
就这些吗 这就是你的审慎调查吗
That's it? That's your due diligence?
我想了解她 我想让我们都了解她
Well, I want to get to know her. I want us to get to know her.
你知道童年对一个人影响多大吗
Do you know what childhoods like that do to a person?
精神病 人格障碍 她已经是个残次品了
Mental illness, personality disorders. She's damaged.
被看护的人都是废物吗 没救的废物
What, so everyone in care is for the bin, are they? Irredeemable.
所以你才不愿意领养
Hence why you won't adopt.
不要再谈这个话题了
Let's not have that conversation again.
亲爱的 你现在思绪混乱
Darling, you're not thinking straight.
这女孩占据了你的思绪 你无法理智思考
This lassie has keyed into you and you're not thinking straight.
你在说的是
You're talking about taking the thing
把我们最宝贵的东西
which is most precious to us,
是属于我们的 然后把它放进某个
which IS us - and putting it inside the body of someone
我们不了解也无法控制的人体内
we don't know and have no control over.
你不能再见这个女孩了 艾米丽
You need to stop seeing this lassie, Emily.
艾米丽
Emily.
艾米丽
Emily!
肯定是吹发的功劳
That's some fucking blow-dry.
蜜雪儿·莫妮 我上网查过她 传奇
Michelle Mone. I googled her. Legend.
一切都那么富有魅力 她那头秀发
So glamorous and everything, you know, with the hair.
我煮了只鸡 不是我最拿手的 但还不错
I've made a chicken. It's not my best but, still, it's good.
我做了很多
And there's plenty.
来吗
Coming in?
-她怎么样 -我不知道 她没出现
- How is she? - I wouldn't know. She didn't show.
考虑全部可能性
All that potential.
好像她在故意把事情搞成一团乱
It's like she's deliberately trying to balls it up.
她生我气了
She's pissed with me
因为我不让她和我还有弗兰基一起住
because I wouldn't let her live with me and Frankie.
-什么 那根本不可能 -就是啊
- What? Well, that was never on the cards. - Of course it wasn't.
这就是个幻想 纯粹彻底的幻想
It was a fantasy, pure and utter.
但她觉得可行
But it made sense in her head.
我这就要去断了她的念头
I'm on my own with the wean.
她可以把自己塞进来 变魔术一样
She could just slot in and, hey presto,
她就在这世界上占有一席之地
there she is with a place in the world.
好了 我要走了
Right, I'm off.
今天我有15个人要见 还有卡亚
I've got 15 other people to see today as well as Kaya.
她违法使用她的执照
She's in breach of her licence.
谁来把这个报给警♥察♥
Who's referring this to the police?
你还是我
You or me?
要不先缓缓 尽量别把她想太坏
Let's leave it a wee bit, eh? Give her the benefit of the doubt.
卡勒姆在上夜班 再踢他会揍你的
Callum's on nights. He's going to lamp you.
这是心里话 我都羞于开口跟你说
It's that mental, I was embarrassed to tell you.
你能想象那孩子没了 她有多痛苦吗
Can you imagine the pain she must be in to think that's a goer?
她没说什么
There's no talking to her.
丹 这是悲痛
Dan, it's grief.
多年的不孕不育
The years of infertility,
试管受精 所有流产的经历
the IVF, all the miscarriages
然后我又流产了
and now what's just happened with me.
我知道你有多想要孩子
I know how much you wanted this,
但她经受的够多了
but she has been through so much.
你们都是
You both have.
她不能从一个在公园里遇到的可怜女孩那里
Look, she can't buy a baby off a poor girl
花钱把孩子买♥♥回来
she picked up in Possilpark.
她其实也很清楚这一点
And somewhere, she knows that.
-还好吗 -不错啊 谢谢
- Good day? - Yeah, fine, thanks.
看 我们就是从那地方走进盐沼的
Look. From that place we went to in Salina.
新做的美甲吗
New nails?
对啊
Yeah.
艾米丽与卡亚的短♥信♥内容
我知道一个地方 我和丹7点到
你好卡亚 我和丹谈过了 我们今晚约了晚餐 你能来吗
太好你 你喜欢就好 你穿着很好看
你掉了东西
You've dropped something.
-给你的钱 我们划清界线 -我们
- It's a donation. That's us drawing a line. - Us?
我收了这钱让你跟艾米丽证明我不是个好人
So I take this and you get to prove to Emily that I'm no good.
拿回去
Nah.
丹·多彻蒂
Dan Docherty.
-天啊 兄弟 -你好
- Fucking hell, man. - All right?
真不敢相信你们认识 你怎么不告诉我呢
I can't believe you know each other. Why didn't you tell me?
你为这片社区所做的太棒了 兄弟
It's amazing what you've done, man, being from round here.
我其实正在找工作...
I'm actually after a job or something...
先别说这个 伙计 好吗
Not just now, pal, OK.
-别这样啊 丹... -你能不能走开
- Come on, Dan... - Can you fuck off, please?
我能单独和你说会话吗
Can I talk to you alone?
-别关门 -什么
- Leave the door. - What?
让门开着
Leave it open.
谁那么多疑啊
Who is that paranoid?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你闯到这里来 现在还问我想要什么
You've just rocked up here and you're asking me what I want?
我想要你所拥有的东西
I want what you have.
你知道我有多么努力才获得这些吗
Do you know how hard I've worked to get that?
不是那些 不是你的车和房♥子 我...
Not that. Not your cars and your house and all that. I...
我想要正常的生活
I want a life.
还有关心我的人
And folk that care about me.
我想和正常人交往 不是慈善机构
I want to get involved with normal folk, not folk fae charities
和住房♥协会里那些因为工资才对我好的人
and housing associations that are paid to be nice to me.
就没有不那么极端的方法做到这些吗
Are there not less extremes ways of going about it?
比如去上大学吗
Like go to college?
-是啊 -你上过大学吗
- Aye. - Did you go to college?
那我为什么一定要上大学
Then why have I to go to college?
我想这样做
I want to do this.
-你喝酒吗 -有时候喝
- Do you drink? - Sometimes.
-你抽烟吗 -不抽
- Do you smoke? - Nah.
那你为什么进看护所
Why were you taken into care?
-我妈妈没法照顾我 -为什么
- My mum couldn't look after me. - Why?
滥用药物 精神疾病 疏于照管
Substance abuse? Mental illness? Neglect?
随你怎么说
Whatever turns you on.
-难道我没权利知道吗 -死亡
- Don't you think I've got a right to know? - Death.
她在我11岁时被打死了 就这样
Violent death when I was 11. There you go.
-你有犯罪记录吗 -没有
- Have you got a criminal record? - Nah.
艾米丽已经做过调查了
Emily's already done a check.
我不介意你再做一次
I mean, feel free to do another one.
-你有没有精神病史 -那么你呢
- What about your psychiatric history? - What about yours?
你很急躁 兄弟
You're edgy, man.
你是基♥督♥徒吗
Are you a Christian?
如果是的话 你会感到不舒服吗
Would it make you uncomfortable if I was?
这可能解释你为什么愿意这么好心
It might explain why you'd do something so charitable.
这不是什么好心
It's not charity.
你要付给我五万英镑
You're giving me £50,000.
我在电视上看过你 你总是慷慨捐钱
I've seen you on TV. You're always giving it all that.
我是个顶天立地的人 也是社会中坚
I'm such a stand-up guy. Salt of the Earth, so I am.
你应该更谦虚一点
You should be more humble.
谁知道我什么时候可能就出息了呢
You never know when it's going to be of use.
-你叫什么名字 -基安 基安·多兹
- What's your name? - Kian. Kian Dodds.
听着
Look.
你得理解一下我的处境
You've got to understand where I'm coming from.
听着 听我说
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表