剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
很多年前她还是个孩子时 用刀捅死过人
Years ago, when she was a kid, she stabbed someone.
被害人是个叫妮芙·麦克金内尔的女孩
A lassie called Neve McKinnell.
刘易斯岛那个案子吗
The Lewis case?
你是说卡亚就是那个杀人的小女孩吗
You're saying Kaya's that wee girl?
我不是希瑟 我不是
I'm not Heather. I'm not.
但对于我们这些仍在刘易斯岛生活的人却很艰难
For those of us still living on Lewis, it's hard. It's very hard.
卡亚失踪期间
When Kaya ran away,
你或你的同事跟她妈妈谈过吗
did you or any of her colleagues talk to her mum?
她是我们第一个联♥系♥的人
That's the first person we contacted.
这不是揭露她 也不是挖掘过去
This isn't about exposing her or dredging up the past.
这关系到让她公开一切
It's about getting her to come on the record
抓住那些想利用她的人
to nail the people who are trying to exploit her.
我需要你的同意去做DNA测试 有点不对劲
I need your permission to do a DNA test. Something's not right.
她不是我们的
She's not ours.
和我们的基因不匹配
No genetic match with us,
但和卡亚的基因也不匹配吗
but no genetic match with Kaya?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
如果胚胎不是别人的 那是不是就是我的
If it's no-one's, does that mean it's mine?
从法律上说是的
Legally, yeah.
我爱那个小女孩
I love that wee girl
我想要你允许我成为她生命的一部分
and I'd like your permission to be part of her life.
这就是个错误
It was all a mistake.
孩子没错
No child's a mistake.
这将会是个新的开始
It's going to be a new start.
巢
第五集
她拉黑了我们的号♥码
She's blocked all our contact.
我们已经六天没见到孩子了
Six days now we've not seen the baby.
我们是她唯一认识的家人
We're the only family she knows.
在这一切发生前
Before others kicked off,
卡亚根本都不靠近那孩子
Kaya hadnae been within ten foot of her.
从法律上来说 她有权利根据需要
Legally, she is within her rights to allow or block
拉黑不想联♥系♥的人
contact as she sees fit.
卡亚生了格蕾西 所以默认
Kaya gave birth to Gracie so the default position
她是孩子的妈妈
is that she is the baby's mum.
但孩子总不能被默认给谁吧
Well, surely a baby can't just default to somebody.
即使她有默认父母 也应该是我们
And if she's defaulting to anyone, it should be us!
我们有合同
We had a contract!
卡亚赚了五万英镑
Kaya's pocketed 50,000 pounds
而我都不能靠近我的女儿吗
and I cannae get anywhere near my own daughter?!
代♥孕♥合同在这个国家不受法律保护
Surrogacy agreements are not legally binding in this country.
起草合同只是作为指南使用
People draw them up as a guide,
但你们不能让法庭强制执行
but you can't get a court to enforce one.
听着 我只想见我们的小女儿
Look, I just want to see our wee girl.
有什么我们能做的吗
Is there nothing we can do?
你们有很多可做的事情
There are all sorts of things that you can do.
-最终你们可以申请领养她 -太好了
- Ultimately, you can apply to adopt her. - Fantastic.
要怎么进行领养
How do we get the ball rolling?
但我不建议这样
But that's not what I'd advise.
我建议你们和卡亚见面
What I would advise is getting together with Kaya
如果有必要 带一个调解人 好好谈谈
and with a mediator, if necessary, and talk.
试着面对面解决这个问题
Try to sort this out face-to-face.
不行
Nope.
这绝对不行 不
That's a nonstarter. Nope.
这些事来得快
This has all come on very quickly.
也可能去得快
It might go away just as fast.
你好啊
Hello.
小宝贝
Hello, baby.
你真漂亮 是的
You're so beautiful. Oh, you are.
你真漂亮
You are so beautiful.
你们要走了吗
So that's you away, then?
但我们会每天回来看你的 对吧
But we'll be back to see you every day, won't we?
-会的 她今天脸色好多了 -她昨晚睡得好
- Oh, we will. She's a better colour today. - She's had a good night.
是吧 小姑娘
Didn't you, wee one?
别叫她小姑娘了 拜托
"Less of the 'wee one', if you please."
说吧
Go on.
我们给她取名了
We've named her.
不错
Right.
妮芙
Neve.
你不能说我想贿赂你
You cannae say I'm trying to bribe you.
因为我总带糖果来
I was always bringing sweeties in here.
虽然大部分是我自己吃的
Mostly for myself, to be fair.
我知道你不能让我们进去
Look, I know you can't let us in,
但你能告诉我们她还好吗
but can you just tell us how she is?
真抱歉 我无权这么做
I'm so sorry, I'm just not authorised to do that.
没有孩子生母的探访同意书
Without the birth mum's consent for visits
和共享信息同意书 我无能为力
and sharing information, my hands are tied.
那如果发生了医学紧急事件怎么办
What if there's, like, a medical emergency or something?
也不告诉我们吗
So we just don't get told?
听着 我们得遵循医院律师的建议
Listen, we have to go with what the hospital lawyers say.
这件事我没有任何决定权
I don't have any discretion around that at all.
一切都好吗
Is everything OK?
麦克德莫特的孩子
Baby McDermott.
格蕾西 她叫格蕾西
Gracie. Her name's Gracie.
妮芙 搞什么 妮芙
Neve? Fuckin' Neve?
显然这都是计划好的
Obviously this was the plan all along.
她得到了什么 现在她有什么企图
She gets what? What's she up to now?
七万镑吗 还有孩子
70k, is it? And the baby?
-她为什么要别人的孩子 -那我们又为什么要
- Why would you want someone else's baby? - Well, why would WE?
但她走了这一步 一切都改变了 对吧
Everything changes, though, doesn't it, once she gets here?
但我们一直都知道可能发生这种事
But we always knew that this might happen, OK?
我们知道她可能会犹豫或改变心意 只是
We knew that she might wobble or change her mind. I just...
我不知道这算什么 我不知道她在想什么
I don't know which this is. I don't know what's in her head.
我根本不在乎她想什么
I couldnae gie a fuck what's in her head!
赶紧走法律程序
Pushing the button on the legals.
-不 一旦撕破脸就无法回头了 -已经撕破了
- No, no, no, once it's broken, it's broken. - It's broken!
已经撕破脸了
It's fuckin' broken!
我们只需听从律师给的建议
We just need to follow the advice that we've been given!
面对面解决这件事
We need to sort this out face-to-face.
如果我们宣战 那就没有退路了
If we declare war, then there's no way back.
你怕她
You're scared of her.
-不 我不怕 不是那样 -你就是怕
- No, I'm not. It's not that. - Aye, you are.
她毫无能力
She's powerless.
脑子清楚的法官都不会把孩子给她 而不给我们
No judge in his right mind would give her a baby over us.
我们把她东西都收拾好 扔出屋子
Let's pack up all her stuff from the house and get shot of it.
-我找希娜·加尔文 -不 别这样
- Sheena Galvin, please. - No, don't do this.
相信我 那小姑娘只懂得挑事
Trust me. A fight is the only language this lassie understands.
这里到了夏天就会很棒
It'll be lovely here, come the summer.
我不会待这么久
I won't be here that long.
这只是暂时的 等我能养活自己
This is just a short-term let till I get back on my feet.
-然后我就会买♥♥自己的住处 -很好
- Then I'm going to buy something of my own. - Ah, very good.
无论詹姆斯来不来 我们的周会要继续
James or no James, we've a weekly meeting.
但你自己混得也不怎么样 对吧
Well, you haven't exactly covered yourselves in glory, have you?
接下来交给我就好
So I can take it from here.
这是政策规定
It's licence conditions.
卡亚知道
Kaya knows that.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我要把你照顾好...
I'm going to build you up...
等小姑娘准备好回家时
And by the time the wee one's ready to come home,
她会很开心的
she'll be grand.
你想让我做什么 耐心等待 什么都不做
So what do you want me to do? Sit tight? Do nothing?
我只是觉得这不是卡亚真正想要的
I just don't think this is what Kaya really wants.
这本来就是一件改变一生的事
I mean, this was supposed to be something life-changing
对我们和她都是
for both of us.
是啊 这已经改变生活了 好吧
Oh, aye, it's been life-changing, all right.
她想要家庭 想要稳定
She wanted family, consistency.
我们本该做他的搭档
This was supposed to be a partnership.
我想如果我们可以遵循契约精神
I just think if we can get back to the spirit
按我们签订的那样...
in which we entered into this...
我们签订的就是个骗局 亲爱的
The spirit in which we entered into this was fraud, darling.
她是个骗子 我们是十足的傻子
Fraud on her part and utter naivety on ours.
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表