剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
I don't even want to give this oxygen.
你不用担心
You don't need to worry about it.
担心什么啊 你到底想跟我说什么
Worry about what? What is it you're trying to tell me?
抱歉 你进去吧 很冷
I'm sorry. Go back inside. It's freezing.
够了
It's enough.
他的臭钱 他的破事
His money, his mess.
他主宰这个家够久的了
He's dominated this family for long enough.
他是我弟弟 他还付了一半的贷款
He's my brother, and he pays half the mortgage, so...
但我从没想过要他的钱
But I never wanted that.
从不
Never.
这就像住在一个没有墙的房♥子里
It's like living in a house with no walls.
他就是主人 不管白天黑夜想来就来
In he comes, lord of the manor, any time of the day or night.
你想我怎么样
What are you asking me?
够了
It's enough.
20年了 我说我们够了
It's been 20 years, and I'm saying I've had enough!
所以下次他来我们家
So the next time he turns up,
你让他回去找自己的老婆
you tell him to go back to his wife
或者找心理医生 找朋友
or to a counsellor or to a friend.
而你回来我身边
And you come back inside to me,
回到我们的孩子身边 回到我们的生活
to our kids and to our life.
关门送客
And shut the fucking door.
-卡文 -你好吗
- Cavan? - How's it going?
警♥察♥准备调查
The police are going to be in touch
那个在帕西尔的家伙
about that wee guy from Possil.
他们已经开始调查了
They have already?
你说什么
What did you say?
艾米丽 我们要一起解决这事
Emily, we need to sort this out.
丹来电
你在哪 回我电♥话♥
Where are you? Call me back.
我不能告诉你我的过去
I couldn't tell you about my past
因为 关键 这一切是为了
because...the whole point, the entire point was...
重新开始
..To have a new start.
你知道的 一个全新的开始
You know, a clean slate.
做点好事
Do something good.
我需要你的同意去做DNA测试
I need your permission to do a DNA test.
有点不对劲 我能感觉到
Something's not right, I can feel it.
你跟你邻居的事 基安
And this whole thing with your neighbour, Kian...
我 我在你们家太寂寞了 才继续见他
I was...I was lonely at yours, so I carried on seeing him.
这 这又不是犯罪
It's...it's not a crime.
我需要你的许可采集宝宝的样本
I need your permission to take a sample from the baby.
我还需要你的样本
And I need a sample of yours.
我们会同时收到检测结果
You'll get the results at the same time we do.
行 再给我20 我就答应
Ok. For an extra 20, I'll do it.
20.
两万英镑
£20,000.
亲爱的卡亚 我是妈妈
Dear Kaya, it's Mum.
我不知道你还能不能认出我的字
I don't even know if you still recognise my writing.
我就在格拉斯高
I'm here in Glasgow during
在这个对你来说肯定很困难的时刻
what's surely a vulnerable time for you.
我希望你能原谅我
And I'm hoping you can forgive me...
能信赖我
Rely on me...
如果有任何我能为你做的
..If there's anything I can do.
爱你的 妈妈
Love, Mum.
卡亚
肉酱土豆
Mince and tatties.
意大利蔬菜汤 但不是自己做的
Minestrone. Not home-made.
还有巧克力纽扣
And chocolate buttons.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你回来了
You're back.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I'm...
一身臭汗
..Stinking.
她不是我们的
She's not ours.
宝宝 她不是我们的宝宝
The baby. She's not ours.
和我们的基因不匹配
No genetic match with us?
但和卡亚的基因也不匹配吗
But no genetic match with Kaya?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
这他妈的怎么可能啊
How the fuck is that even possible?
弄错了吧
It's a mistake.
要么这里的诊所提取了一个错误的胚胎
Either the clinic here flew out the wrong embryo,
要么那边的诊所移植了错误的胚胎
or over there, the wrong embryo was implanted.
不管怎样 他们就是没用我们的胚胎
Either way, they didn't use our embryo.
他们用了其他人的
They used somebody else's.
听着 我给两边的诊所都打电♥话♥了
Look, I've called both the clinics.
我们会查出真♥相♥的 这...
We'll get to the bottom of it. It's...
这很罕见 但也会发生的
It's rare, but it happens.
为了有一个孩子你付出了这么多努力
You go to all these lengths to have a wean.
然而这就是结局
This is the outcome.
孩子出生后 这是你第一次高兴地说话
And for the first time since she was born, you sound happy.
高兴吗 别这样 丹 我不高兴
Happy? Come on, Dan, I'm not happy.
不 你现在走路都轻快起来了
No, there's a real spring in your step now.
我也不知道我是怎么了
Well, I don't know what I am.
也许是因为我不会发疯而觉得轻松
Maybe I'm just relieved that I'm not going mad.
又或许是经历了这一切
Or maybe, after everything,
终于知道了真♥相♥所以感到舒畅吧
there's some comfort in finally knowing the truth.
卡亚 冷静一下
Kaya, calm down.
冷静一下 没事的 我这就过去
Calm down, it's OK. I'm coming.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's up? - Nothing at all.
快吃完 我们要赶时间
Eat that up and we'll boost.
我不理解
I don't understand.
如果胚胎不是别人的 那是不是就是我的
If it's no-one's, does that mean it's mine?
从法律上说是的
Legally, yeah.
在这个国家 不管基因来自谁
In this country, no matter the genetics,
婴儿从法律上来说属于生母
the baby legally belongs to the birth mum.
但是肯定还是要试一下
But, obviously, there's going to be an attempt
去追踪基因上的父母
to track down the genetic parents.
那要是没法找到他们呢
And what if they can't be found?
我已经打了好几遍电♥话♥ 可没人回复我
I've called a couple of times and no-one's gotten back to me.
很紧急 这是紧急...
It's urgent. It's...termino...
紧...这很紧急
Terminovo? It's urgent.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
我甚至还没有见过她
I've never even seen her.
说真的 我一眼都没看过她
Literally, I've not laid eyes on her.
我不能从一群婴儿中把她认出来
I couldn't pick her out of a line-up.
听着 他们不会将她交出来
Look, they're not just going to hand her over
交给你去照顾
and expect you to get on with it.
她还要在医院住上几个月的
She's gonnae be in here for months yet.
我要和珀鲁什卡医生说话
I need to speak to Dr Perushka.
我知道那边有会说英语的人
Look, I know there are English speakers there!
我去过那里 我曾经是那边的病人
I've been there. I've been a patient.
你有选择的
You've got choices.
-你不是进退两难 -你是什么意思
- You're not stuck. - How do you mean?
我要和珀鲁什卡医生说话
I need to speak to Dr Perushka.
我的孩子不是我的 珀鲁什卡医生呢
My baby is not my baby. Dr Perushka, please?
新生儿病房♥
新生儿特护病房♥
婴儿 新生儿...
Babies, newborns...
他们都是有价格的 知道吗
They're prized, you know?
针对那些想收养他们的人
By folk who want to adopt.
你可以放弃她
You could give her up.
她昨晚睡得很好
She's had a good night.
想抱一下她吗
Want to hold her?
这没事吗
Will that be OK?
过来了 过来了
There you go, there you go.
让爸爸抱一抱吧
Have a cuddle with Daddy.
真...抱歉
Shit... sorry.
没事 眼泪是无菌的
It's OK. Tears are sterile.
你要是不哭就是铁石心肠了
You'd be made of stone if you didn't.
一路走过来挺难的 是吗
It's been a long old road, eh?
谢谢
Thanks.
-谢谢你过来看我 -没什么
- Thanks for coming to see me. - Not a problem.
有什么事情在电♥话♥上不能说呢
What is it that couldn't be relayed on the phone?
孩子不是卡亚的
The baby's not Kaya's.
她做了DNA检测 你看一下
She got a DNA test. There you go.
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表