剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
You seem stressed out your box, man.
工作的事
It's the job.
跟我想的不一样
It's not the deal I thought it was.
怎么了
What's going on?
艾米丽来电
这是危险区
Dodgy area.
是啊 我知道
Aye, I know.
我以前住在这
I used to live here.
艾米丽来电
没关系 你可以接电♥话♥的
It's cool, you can pick it up.
艾米丽来电
艾米丽
方便接电♥话♥吗
艾米丽
4个未接来电
艾米丽
我在镇上
艾米丽
给我回电
-喂 -你能来镇上吗
- Hello? - Will you come into town?
现在不行
I can't just now.
听着 我...
Look, I...
我知道你说过现在买♥♥婴儿用品还太早了
I know you said it was too early to buy stuff,
但我想这正是你所需要的
but I think that's exactly what you need.
你压力太大了
You've been so stressed.
这是件值得期盼的事
It's something to look forward to.
我走进婴儿用品店了
I'm going in!
我拿起了一个带着小不点儿帽子的
I'm picking up a teeny tiny bath towel
小不点儿浴巾
with a teeny tiny hood.
我晚点再打给你
I'll call you back.
我现在没心思去了 抱歉
My head's not on it, sorry.
我们能改天再去吗
Can we do it another time?
跟我聊聊吧
Talk to me.
你不太对劲
You're not yourself.
你这样已经好几周了
You haven't been for weeks.
好几个月了
Months.
我们经历了这么多才走到这一步 我只是...
We've been through so much to get here. I just...
我只是想和你一起好好享受
I just want to enjoy it with you.
有人要来吗
Are you expecting someone?
我们本可以打电♥话♥说的
We could have got on the phone.
是啊 但你了解我
Aye, but you know me.
我喜欢散步和聊天
I prefer a walk and a chat.
你好 艾米丽
Hi, Emily.
茶还是威士忌
Tea? Whisky?
不 不用 我没事 宝贝
Nah. Nah, I'm OK, pet.
我只是来找小伙子散散步
I just came to have a constitutional with the wee man.
你今天没把小姑娘处理好
So, you bottled it with the lassie today.
你得把她送走
You need shot of this.
而且你的心思得回到生意上了
And your head back in the business.
摆脱糟糕的生意只有两条路 孩子
There's only two ways to get out of a bad deal, son.
你要么就协商清楚...
You either negotiate your way clear...
或者事情的发展超出你的控制
..Or something happens beyond your control.
不可抗力
Force majeure.
比如火灾 洪水
Fire, flood...
都是神的旨意
..Act of God.
一场意外而已
Just an accident.
什么
What?
意料之外的事情
Quite unexpected.
没错 这令人难过 但是
Aye, it's sad, but...
这是常有的事
..These things happen.
随着时间流逝 人们会忘记它
And as time goes by, people get over it...
随后 生活重回正轨
..And life goes back to what it was.
你不会被牵扯进任何一件事
Wouldn't have anything to do with you.
自始至终都不会
It Never has.
你是托尼·多彻蒂的儿子吗
Are you Tony Docherty's son?
-不是 -去他的吧
- No. - Fucking spit of him.
关于你的建议
To what you suggested...
我不同意
..No.
不会有神的旨意 不会有意外
No acts of God, no accidents.
是有别的计划吗
Is there another plan?
你说得对 我要去告诉艾米丽
艾米丽
Emily?
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be OK.
我们在这呢
We're here.
已经不是无法挽回的境地了
We made it past the point of no return.
毕业舞会 我在逗谁呢
Prom. Who the fuck am I kidding?
-你一直都很期待的 -这太荒谬了
- Well, you were looking forward to it. - It's ridiculous.
到那时候 一切就像是
There I am, cutting about like,
看我 我像在电影里
oh, look at me, I'm in a fucking film!
还要多久一切就会
How long before it all goes...
哪里出问题了
What's changed?
那个认出我的女孩
That lassie who recognised me...
她随时都可能出现 随时
she could pop up at any time. Any time.
你不能总想着她 你甚至都不知道她是谁
You cannae dwell on her. You don't even know who she is.
起码我知道她是岛上来的
Well, I know she's from the island.
-是 她也可能已经回去了 -你又见过她吗
- Aye, and she's probably gone back there. - Have you seen her again?
好吧 很可能就到此为止了
Well, then, that'll most likely be the end of it.
还有三个月
It's coming on three months.
这始终是个隐患
This was always a risk.
我们谈过的
We talked about it, didn't we?
虽然那离这里有好几英里
Even in a city however many miles away,
况且苏格兰也没那么大
Scotland's not that big.
总有可能
There was always a chance
会有以前的人认出你
that someone from the past might recognise you.
我们的计划是万一出事就让你离开
And the planned response to that happening was to move you on,
我们现在还能这样做 但
which we can still do, but...
-这意味着要向丹和艾米丽透露 -绝对不行
- ..That means disclosing to Dan and Emily... - No. Nonstarter.
-绝对不行 -听着 你已经安顿好了
- Definitely not. - Look, you're settled.
你已经有了生活
You've built something.
你的生活很平稳 你已经是家庭的一员了
You're on an even keel. You've become part of this family.
现在你去参加舞会 过自己的人生 好吗
Now you go to your dance and live your life, OK?
让我们来担心那些不太可能发生的事情
Let us worry about something that'll likely not happen.
看
Ta-da!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我们在庆祝
We're celebrating!
你要去舞会了
You're going to prom!
你真是疯了 这太隆重了
You're actually mad. This is too much.
来
Ok.
尝一个这个
Have one of these.
干杯
Cheers!
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是为什么
What's that for?
好的 就是这样 摆臀 摆臀
OK, that's it. Hip swinging. Hip swinging!
吉娜要过来准备吗
Is Gina coming round to get ready?
只有我一个人
It's just going to be me.
-你看上去真美 -才不是 我看着就像个会阴
- You look so beautiful! - No, I don't. I look like a fanny.
好一个型男
What a hunk!
妈 别这样
Mum! Oh!
你看上去真美 你本来就很美
You look beautiful. You ARE beautiful.
如果有人今晚让你觉得自己不够漂亮
And if anyone tonight makes you feel less than that,
那就让他们去死吧
then they can go and...fuck themselves.
我从没听你爆过粗 你说起来真别扭
I haven't heard you swear before. You cannae carry it off.
但他们可以 因为你可以迷倒
Well, they can, because you could buy and sell
那里的其他孩子
every other kid in that place.
你要来点吗
Do you want some?
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
好了 到那边站好
OK, go and stand over there.
太棒了
Gorgeous!
艾米丽 我要告诉你些事
Emily? I need to tell you something.
我不想对你撒谎 因为你对我来说就像母亲一样
I don't want to lie to you cos you've become like a mum to me.
好吧 没关系 想说什么都可以
All right. It's OK, whatever it is.
我和杰克要一起去
Me and Jack are going out.
不是朋友 我们的关系比较像情侣
Not pals - we're like a couple kind of thing.
-天啊 所以你... -没错
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表