剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
How much have you had to drink?
我跟你说话呢 看着我
Look at me when I'm speaking to you!
你到底喝了多少
How much have you drunk?
你♥他♥妈♥的不在乎 是吗
You don't give a fuck, do you?
你别碰我 你竟然敢碰我
Don't you touch me! Don't you ever dare touch me!
你对我和我的生活一无所知
You don't know nothing about me or my life.
你再靠近我 我就他妈的杀了你
You come near me again, I will fucking kill you.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我做了什么 我做了什么
What have I done? What have I done?!
你看看她现在的状态
Look at the state of her!
你吸毒了吗
Have you taken something?
卡亚 如果你吸食了毒品之类的
Kaya, if you've taken drugs or anything like that,
你得告诉我
you need to tell me.
她喝醉了 不是吸毒 艾米丽
She's drunk. It's no' drugs, Emily.
让她走
Let her go!
-让她走 -卡亚
- Let her fucking go. - Kaya!
卡亚 当心点 卡亚 慢一点
Kaya, be careful. Kaya, slow down.
我今早收到了
谢谢你 婆婆
是啊 这里比较旺一点
婆婆 我不跟你聊了
我还要工作
我今晚再打给你吧
好吧 我爱你 再见
OK. Love you. Bye-bye.
太了不起了 我都不知道你会说克林贡语
That's impressive. I didn't know you spoke Klingon.
人造语言 克林贡人是《星际迷航》中的外星种族
这是粤语 我只跟我祖父母说粤语
Cantonese. Just to my grandparents.
我知道 我只是开个小玩笑
I know. I was just making a wee joke.
你来自埃里斯凯岛吗
Is it Eriskay you're from?
苏格兰北部岛屿
更北边 刘易斯岛 我在岛上出生长大
Further north. Lewis. Born and bred on the island.
好吧 向你致敬
Well, hats off to you.
你长途跋涉才到了这里
You've come a long way fae there to get here.
能帮我买♥♥一份芝士蛋卷和一杯咖啡吗
Can I get a cheese and egg roll and a coffee?
你滚一边去吧
Get your own bloody roll!
你瞧瞧我在这都忍♥受了些什么
You see what I have to put up with in here?
昨天克莱德河发现了一具尸体
A body was recovered from the Clyde yesterday.
好吧 看来又跟毒品盗窃有关
Well, it's looking like another drugs theft,
他将会是今年第100位
which would be the 100th this year.
我想我们可以搞点大行动
So I thought we could do something bigger,
也许给那个人做个专题 那他就不只是个数字了
maybe do a profile on the guy so he's not just a number.
遗憾的是 毒品问题不是什么新闻了
It's nae news that there's a drugs problem, sadly.
我想人们现在需要的是一些好的新闻
I think what people need right now is a bit of good news.
我来告诉你你能做些什么吧
So I tell you what you can dae.
你能10点到市政厅吗
Can you get yourself down to the City Chambers, ten o'clock?
公开会
Public meeting.
丹·多彻蒂 打算要把
Dan Docherty, setting out his vision
格拉斯哥的屁♥股♥蛋
for turning the arse end of Glasgow
改造成克莱德河畔的珍宝
into the jewel on the Clyde.
卡亚·麦克德莫特
Kaya McDermott?
你们是她父母吗
Are you Mum and Dad?
不是 这是代♥孕♥
No. It's a surrogacy.
好吧 我能帮你们什么吗
OK. How can I help you?
我们预约了第一次扫描检查
We were booked in for the first scan,
三个月产检 在下周
the three-month, next week,
但在此期间 发生了一些事情
but something's gone on in the meantime.
我们只是需要知道
We just need to know.
我们需要检查...
We need to check...
抱歉
Sorry.
酒精可能会对胎儿产生什么影响
What effect alcohol might have had on the foetus.
这取决于酒精的摄入量和摄入频率
That depends on how much and how often.
就一次
Once.
你能做些检查来确认胎儿是否良好吗
Is there any kind of test you can do to check if the baby's OK?
我们可以私下支付额外的超声波检查之类的费用
We can pay privately for an extra ultrasound or whatever it is.
我想说的是
What I would say is that
压力也是一个很大的风险因素
stress is at least as great a risk factor.
如果你们不介意的话 我想跟卡亚单独聊聊
If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to talk to Kaya alone.
你是怎么参与到这件事里的
How did you get yourself into this?
你似乎和这位丈夫关系很紧张
There seems to be tension with the husband.
-他就是个混球 -那妻子呢
- He's a cock. - And what about the wife?
一开始我总犯恶心
I was really sick in the beginning,
于是她辞职来照顾我
so she jacked in her work to look after me.
但现在我康复了 她还一直在我身边徘徊
But now I'm fine and she's still hovering about me,
给我打电♥话♥ 一天要打50次 我受不了了
phoning me, like, 50 times a day. I cannae stand it!
这比监狱更像监狱
It's more like the jail than the jail.
那你改变主意 不想代♥孕♥了吗
And have you changed your mind about carrying the baby?
如果我改变主意了
Well, what if I have?
我该怎么处理这个孩子
What am I going to do about it?
没错 我想跟保卫科谈谈一位病人的事
Yes, I'd like to talk to Safeguarding about a patient.
她今年18岁 是个代♥孕♥者
She's 18, and it's a surrogacy.
我要迟到了 我得走了
I'm going to be late. I've got to go.
那是谁
Who's that?
卡文 他在俱乐部工作
Cavan. Works at the club.
一个保镖
One of the bouncers.
我不能让你独自和一个对我持刀相向的女孩
I'm no' leaving you alone with a lassie
待在一起
who just pulled a knife.
该死
Fuck's sake!
稍等一下 小伙子
Hang on a wee minute, pal.
喂
Hello.
一切还好吗
All OK with you?
能关掉音乐吗
Can you shut that off, please?
卡亚 你还好吗
Kaya? All OK?
还好
Yeah.
住在我隔壁的那个男孩
That boy who lived next door to me...
他...
..He...
他死了
..He died.
你们是朋友吗
Were you pals?
算不上 但...
Not really, but...
他想当个主厨之类的
He wanted to be a chef, and stuff, so...
太可惜了
It's a shame.
我们周四见吧
See you Thursday.
还好吗
All OK?
没事
Yeah.
你能关掉音乐吗
Can you turn that off, please?
全新东区
他到底在哪里
Where the hell is he?
你三个月没跟我联♥系♥过
You don't speak to me for three months
然后就这么出现在我上班的地方
and then you turn up at my work.
我需要你帮我拿到她的社会服务档案
I need you to get her social services files.
想必你可以通过你的工作获得这些信息
Presumably you can get hold of this stuff through work.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我没有做足够的严格评估
I didn't do nearly enough due diligence.
现在只能控制损失了
It's all about damage limitation now.
我得知道她是什么人
I just need to know what I'm dealing with.
你要干什么 希拉里
What are you doing? Hilary!
-我早跟你说过我的看法 -别闹得这么难看
- I told you what I thought about this. - Don't make a scene.
我没什么好觉得丢脸的
I've got nothing to be ashamed of!
人们总跟我说 "你就是丹·多彻蒂的姐姐"
You know, people say to me, "Oh, you're Dan Docherty's sister."
-"他多棒啊" -老天啊
- "Hasn't he done so well?" - Jesus!
我一直这么回答
And I always say the same.
"他从没变过"
"Well, he hasn't changed."
"他爱凯尔特人 他爱他的家人"
"He loves Celtic, he loves his family."
"他一直爱他所爱 不会改变"
"He likes what he likes. He won't change."
我不知道你已经完全变了
I didn't know you already had. Completely.
我不想跟你谈这个 关门
I'm not having this conversation! Close the door.
"严格评估" 丹
"Due diligence", Dan?
她是个活生生的人 没有任何担♥保♥
She is a human being. She doesn't come with a warranty.
请让开
Excuse me.
请让开
Excuse me!
这是彻头彻尾的剥削
It's exploitation, pure and simple,
此事与我无关
and I'm having nothing to do with it.
你到底去哪里了
Where the hell have you been?
我来了 没事
I'm here. It's fine.
什么情况
What's the problem?!
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表