剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
我们的胚胎会注入你的体内
It's going to be our embryo that goes in.
所以你不会和孩子有任何遗传关系
You won't have any genetic relationship to the child.
是的 我只孕育 其它与我无关
Yeah, I'm just cooking it. Nothing to do with me.
昨天克莱德河发现了一具尸体
A body was recovered from the Clyde yesterday.
看来又跟毒品盗窃有关
It's looking like another drugs death.
你别碰我
Don't you touch me!
你竟然敢碰我
Don't you ever dare touch me!
你对我和我的生活一无所知
You don't know nothing about me or my life!
卡亚 当心点 卡亚 慢一点
Kaya, be careful! Kaya, slow down!
我需要你帮我拿到她的社会服务档案
I need you to get her Social Services files.
这是彻头彻尾的剥削
It's exploitation, pure and simple,
此事与我无关
and I'm having nothing to do with it.
其实我是我第一次来格拉斯高
I'm new to Glasgow, actually.
我来自刘易斯岛
I'm from Lewis.
她杀了人
She killed someone.
用刀杀的
Knifed her.
杀了她未出生的孩子
Killed her unborn child.
有人认出我了
Someone's recognised me.
我该做什么 希拉里
What am I going to do, Hilary?
10周前
还想去毕业舞会吗
Still up for prom?
"舞会"[美国口音]
"Prom!"
不敢相信我要参加毕业舞会了
I cannae believe I'm going to prom.
我不敢相信没人发现我们
I can't believe that no-one's clicked on about us.
大概是因为没人
That's probably cos none of them
能想到你愿意
can imagine that you'd want to
在空闲时间和怀孕女孩上♥床♥吧
spend your free periods shagging a pregnant lassie.
完美的托辞
It's an amazing decoy.
还剩不多久了
It's not that long now.
那你之后要住哪里 生完孩子后
Where will you live, you know, after?
不知道
Don't know.
你在哪里最开心
Where were you happiest?
在你这辈子中
Like, ever in your life?
我不是想打探 真的
I'm not prying, I'm not.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
卡尔德伍德瀑布
Calderwood Falls.
我祖父在我很小时带我去过 那是...
My granda took me there when I was tiny. It was...
好久前了 但是
It's ages away, but...
很值得
..Worth it.
我觉得那里很美好
I just thought it was amazing.
平静安宁 还似乎像
You know, totally peaceful and kind of like...
施了魔法
..Enchanted.
所以你想住在瀑布里
So you want to live in a waterfall?
滚开 臭小子
Piss off, you!
你最开心的时刻是何时
Well, where were YOU happiest?
就在这 和你一起
Right here, with you.
我不知道该怎么帮你
I don't know how to help you.
你不能继续这样
You can't go on like this.
你都快被折磨疯了
It's eating you up.
艾米丽没发现你这状况吗
Can Emily no' see the state of you?
她以为是工作的缘故
She thinks it's work.
为什么
Why?
你为什么不跟她说卡亚的事
Why won't you tell her about Kaya?
她都快24周了
She is nearly 24 weeks.
你得告诉艾米丽
You have got to talk to Emily.
并决定好你打算怎么处理这事
And decide whether you want to keep going with this.
-否则就没有后路了 -我做不到
- Or else there'll be no decision to be made. - I cannae.
这会毁了她
It would fucking destroy her.
她还能离开你重新开始
She has got her feet under the table.
这个女孩则会一辈子拖着你
This lassie will be in your lives forever.
不
No.
不行
No.
这不行
I cannae have that.
不能这样
It's not happening.
那就今天告诉艾米丽
Well, then, tell Emily today.
告诉她
Just tell her.
巢
第三集
他大头朝下了 或是她
He's upside down, or she is.
-知道性别了吗 -不知道
- Do we know which? - We do not.
医院给了一个密封的黄色信封
They've given it to us in a sealed yellow envelope
以防我们想知道
in case we're tempted.
-你想吗 -我想 但丹很拒绝
- Are you? - Well, I am, but Dan's dead against it.
-我觉得这能帮他 -帮他什么
- I think it would help him. - With?
让他能真正意识到
Well, getting his head around the idea
我们就要有个孩子了
that we are actually having a baby.
这很普遍 男人都这样
That's normal, that's men.
除非你换了个新男人
Well, not if you've got a new man.
但你没有
But you don't have one of those.
我就算了
I'll pass that on.
我是认真的 放他一马吧
I'm serious, give him a break.
他不会因为小小的毛衣什么的
He's not going to get all excited about little knitted
变得兴奋不已
cardigans or whatever.
但等孩子出生 一切都会改变
But it'll all change once it gets here.
当卡亚离开家后 你们俩又能二人世界了
When Kaya's out the house and it's just the two of you again.
对了 我觉得
Right. I am calling it.
这是个男孩 你怎么看
That's a boy. What you saying?
我无所谓
I don't mind.
无论是男是女 我都接受
Whatever it is, I'll take it.
这是她的护照
That's her passport.
去伦敦的机票
Plane tickets to London.
给她预约明早9点去诊所
She's due at the clinic 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
流产手术在10点
Termination's at 10.
我们得和她说清楚
We'll make it clear,
她签了保密协议
she signs the nondisclosure,
就会得到一笔钱和一套公♥寓♥的钥匙
she'll get access to other funds and keys to a flat.
我们下午去接她 告诉她实情
We'll pick up this afternoon, tell her what the score is.
我开车送她去机场
Drive her to the airport.
你和她5点后在那碰面
You meet her there at the back of five.
没问题
Not a problem.
加油 孩子 振作起来
Come on, son. Just keep it together.
我们得和工程师聊聊
We've got to talk to the engineers.
走吧
Come on.
这是下水道口 整个都坍塌了
It's the sewer roof, the whole thing's collapsed.
天啊 这什么时候塌的
God, when did this happen?
我刚刚才发现
I've only just found out.
我等下要去工地
你想去看看吗
我可以4点去镇上接你
我不得不停止所有工作 确保这个区域的安全
I've had to stop all the work, make the area safe.
这是维多利亚时代的下水道
It's Victorian sewers,
苏格兰城市 位于克莱德河注入克莱德湾处
从这里一直接通到格里诺克
all the way from here to Greenock.
格里诺克
Greenock?
我们开工时不知道吗
Did we not know that when we started the job?
我们当然知道
Of course we did.
我们把它计入了开♥发♥成本
We had it factored into the cost of the development.
只有当这一部分损坏时
It's only when that one section got damaged
我们用超声波向下探测
and that we put the ultrasound down
整个下水系统的情况才显露出来
that the state of the whole system's come to light.
-整个下水道都得更换 -与我们无关 不用换
- It all needs replacing. - Not with us, it doesn't.
好吧 根据合同 恐怕责任会落在我们这
Well, contractually, I'm afraid, that's where the burden lies.
我等下要去工地
你想去看看吗
我可以4点去镇上接你
你没听到他刚刚说的话吗
Did you no' hear what he just said?
丹
Dan?
孩子
Son?
这可能会影响整个开♥发♥进程
This could shaft the whole development.
我迫不及待去看这个地方了
Cannae wait to see this place.
你打算在那建什么
What you going to build on it?
你有展示那个地方
Have you got one of they wee models
未来规划的微缩模型吗
that show you what it's going to look like?
市中心
格里诺克
格拉斯哥机场
你看起来压力大得快炸了 老兄
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表