剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
电影刚刚结束 我正要回家呢
Uh, the film's just finished and I'm heading home,
需要开车接你回去的话就跟我说
so let me know if you need a getaway car.
喂 怎么样啊
Hi. How was it?
你好
Hello?
对不起 你是谁
Oh, sorry, who's this?
你是拿手♥机♥的这个小伙子的妈妈吗
Are you the parent of the boy whose phone this is?
他是我外甥 杰克
He's my nephew, Jack.
杰克 好 你好 杰克
Jack. Well, hello, Jack.
怎么啦 发生什么了
What's wrong? What's happened?
他来圣雅各医院的急诊室了
He's come in to A&E at St Jacob's.
喝了太多酒
Too much to drink.
你能帮我们联♥系♥一下他的父母吗
Can you help us contact his parents?
天啊 好的
Oh, God, um, yeah.
抱歉 他身边还有一个姑娘吗
Um, sorry, is there a girl with him?
没有 他身边没有其他人
No. No, there's no-one with him.
所以在你打电♥话♥前我们都不知道他的名字
That's why, until you called, we didn't even know his name.
他的几个朋友送他过来 然后就走了
His pals brought him in and buggered off.
傻乎乎地把他留在了候诊室
Idiots left him in the waiting room.
天啊
Jesus.
你为什么不跟我说啊
Why didn't you tell me?
我怎么能说
How could I?
丹甚至还没有跟艾米丽说
Dan hasn't even told Emily.
天啊
Oh, God.
-喂 艾米丽 -喂 卡勒姆
- Hi, Emily. - Hi, Callum.
我刚才跟医院的一个护士通电♥话♥了
Look, I've just spoken to a nurse at the hospital.
杰克喝了很多酒 他现在在急诊室里
Jack's drunk too much. He's in A&E.
是杰克 他在圣雅各医院 喝了太多酒
It's Jack. He's in St Jacob's. Too much drink.
天啊
Oh, my God.
卡亚没和他在一起 我要去找到她
Kaya's not with him. I'm trying to find her.
那卡亚呢
What about Kaya?
艾米丽说她不在那里
Emily says she wasn't there.
艾米丽给我打电♥话♥了
Emily called me.
-他还好吗 -对不起 丹
- Is he OK? - I'm sorry, Dan.
因为什么
What for?
我告诉杰克了
I told Jack.
这说不通
It just doesn't make sense.
他不会喝酒 已经不省人事了
I mean, he doesn't drink. He's out cold.
他嘴里问不出什么
He can't tell us anything.
卡亚本来很期待今晚的舞会
She was looking forward to this.
他们在一起 你们知道吗 他们是情侣
They're together. Did you know that? They're a couple.
他们吵架了 我给他的同学打过电♥话♥
They had a fight. I phoned one of his school friends.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
卡亚肯定很安全
I'm sure she's safe.
她为什么要逃走
Why would she run off?
她现在不是这样的 这...
I mean, it's not who she is now. It's...
怎么了 到底发生什么了
What? What's going on? What is it?
我去看看杰克
I'm going to see Jack.
丹
Dan?
拜托 我很害怕
Please, I'm frightened.
她在哪里 你有什么瞒着我
Where is she? What are you not telling me?
我发现了她的一些背景
I found out something about her background...
发现了她小时候的一些所作所为
..Something she did... that she was involved in when she was younger.
她对我们隐瞒了一些事情
Something she hadn't told us,
并且不打算告诉我们
and had no intention of telling us.
什么事
What?
她杀过人
She killed someone.
发生在高地和岛屿地区的某个地方
Somewhere in the Highlands and Islands somewhere.
当时引起了很大的轰动
It was a big story at the time.
你还记得那个被指控谋杀的小女孩吗
Do you remember the wee girl who was up for murder?
那就是卡亚
That's her.
这不可能
That's impossible.
并非不可能
It's not.
我已经仔细查证过了
I've done every possible check.
我跟杰克说了卡亚的事
I told Jack about Kaya.
我告诉他了
I told him.
都是我的错 我告诉他了
It's my fault. I told him.
他肯定当面质问她了
He must have confronted her.
你早就知道了吗
You knew?
你们好 我是麦克勒兰德警探
Hi, Detective McClelland.
-你们是她父母吗 -不 我们不是卡亚的父母
- You're the parents? - No, not of Kaya...
是胎儿的父母
of the baby.
她是我们的代♥孕♥者 已经二十五周了
She's our surrogate. She's 25 weeks.
好的 跟我来吧
OK. Well, come on in here with me.
目前 听起来卡亚是自己离开的
Look, at the moment, it sounds like Kaya has left of her own free will.
不 她不是 你不明白
No, she didn't. Look, you don't understand.
她心烦意乱 又没有手♥机♥
She was distraught and she doesn't have her phone.
我们在学校附近找到了手♥机♥
We found it near the school.
这对青少年来说很正常...
It's quite common for teenagers...
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我不知道该怎么说 但卡亚杀过人
Look, I don't know how to say this, but Kaya killed someone.
很多年前她还是个孩子时 用刀捅死过人
Years ago, when she was a kid, she stabbed someone.
被害人是个叫妮芙·麦克金内尔的女孩
A lassie called Neve McKinnell.
卡亚杀了她 还杀了她怀的孩子
Killed her, killed the baby she was carrying.
妮芙·麦克金内尔
Neve McKinnell?
刘易斯岛那个案子吗
The Lewis case?
-你是说卡亚就是那个杀人的小女孩吗 -对
- You're saying Kaya's that wee girl? - Aye.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
证据在我的办公室里
I've got papers in my office.
我要去打个电♥话♥
I'm going to make a call.
请稍等
Ok?
-妈妈在这里吗 -妈妈不在这里
- Is Mum here? - Mum? No.
我是来工作的 亲爱的
This is me at my work, darlin'.
有一次我们在这里接过妈妈
We picked up Mum from here once.
对 没错
Aye, we did.
我是詹姆斯·麦克奈特
James McKnight,
与卡罗尔·麦克勒兰德有约
I'm here to see Carol McClelland.
好的
OK.
-不好意思 -没事
- And sorry. - OK.
我带你去喝热巧克力 看漫画书吧
And I can get some hot chocolate and comics for you, yeah?
去吧
Go on.
你最好能回家 尽量睡一觉
The best thing you can do is go home, get some sleep if you can.
家里需要有人在
There needs to be somebody at the house.
她很有可能会回去
More than likely she'll go back there.
我认识你
I know you.
你是卡罗尔·麦克勒兰德吗
Are you Carol McClelland?
我是詹姆斯·麦克奈特 卡亚的社工
I'm James McKnight - Kaya's social worker.
请问你知道她可能会在哪里吗
Oh, please, do you know where she could be?
我是来帮忙找那姑娘的
I'm here to help find the lassie -
不是帮你们拿回你们的东西
no' get you your property back.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You, you fucking prick!
好了 目前这是同一件事
Right, at this moment in time, it's one and the same thing.
把你的车留下 我载你
Leave your car. I'll take you.
不 你别回家
No. Don't come home.
-艾米丽 -我跟你没什么可说的
- Emily! - I've got nothing to say to you.
她失踪多久了
How long has she been gone?
四个小时
Four hours.
她是如他们所说的那样吗
Is she who they say she is...
她是苏格兰的玛丽·贝尔吗
Scotland's Mary Bell?
英国少年杀人犯
史上被判杀人罪的最年轻女性
Youngest ever female convicted of culpable homicide?
他们是怎么发现的
How did they find out?
问题难道不该是他们怎么可能不知道呢
Isn't the question, how could they not have known?
她是对自己还是对孩子有危险
Is she a danger to herself or the baby?
她爱上了那家人
She'd fallen in love with that family.
她认为那是她的重生
She thought this was her reborn.
她搬去多彻蒂家之前住在哪
Where was she living before she moved in with the Dochertys?
帕西尔的洛斯托夫特公♥寓♥
The Lowestock flats up in Possil,
但是她只在那住了几周
but she was only there a couple of weeks,
然后就遇到了他们俩
then she met them two.
-她在那里有朋友吗 -据我所知没有
- Any pals there? - None that I know of,
而且那里之前是看护所
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表