剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
除非有什么事让她和基安·多兹脱不了干系
So, unless there's something specific tying her to Kian Dodds,
-不然这就是你放手的好机会 -你好
- maybe a good time to just back off. - Hiya.
让那个姑娘清净一会...
Leave the lassie alone...
-你能把这个交给卡亚·麦克德莫特吗 -好的
- Can you hand that to Kaya McDermott? - Sure.
让这事过去
Close the book.
我是在自言自语吗
Am I talking to myself here?
我听见了
I heard you.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
-那个可怜的婴儿 -有个记者去过医院了
- That poor baby. - There was a reporter there.
一个来自《信使晨报》的姑娘带了封信给卡亚
A girl from the Morning Courier with a letter for Kaya,
这件事要开始发酵了
which means this is about to all bubble up and over.
我们已经不可能领先了 但到底落后多远呢
Too late to get ahead of it, but how far are we behind it?
你和多彻蒂的律师卡文·麦科马克谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Cavan McCormack, Docherty's man?
谈过了
I have.
他说他在12月2号♥那天跟多迪进行了
Said he had one ten-minute conversation with Doddy
一次十分钟的谈话 仅此而已
on 2nd December, and that was it.
我查看了那天公♥寓♥里的监控
I had a look at the CCTV from the flats on that day
结果是真的
and it checks out.
卡文敲了他家的门 说了几句就走了
Cavan knocks on the door, has a word and off he goes.
你能把11月和12月罗斯托克公♥寓♥的
Can you pull up all the CCTV from the Lostock flats
监控资料都提出来吗
in November and December?
全部吗 那要看几百个小时啊
All of it? That's hundreds of our hours.
还有南克莱德塞德同一时间段内的监控
And the same period in south Clydeside.
你知道这就是大海里捞针
Well, you know that's a needle in the haystack.
干♥你♥的活儿
Just do the work.
亲爱的卡亚 我是妈妈
不知道你是否还能辨认出我的笔迹
我现在在格拉斯哥...
早上好
Morning.
那个小姑娘怎么样了
How's the wee lady doing?
很抱歉 多彻蒂先生
I'm so sorry, Mr Docherty,
我今天不能让你看她
but I can't let you see her today.
-怎么了 -不是因为孩子
- What's wrong? - It's not the baby.
是因为...
It's, uh...
负责卡亚的社工已经说明了情况
Kaya's social worker has explained the situation.
背景情况
The background.
由于情况已变化 要继续访问的话
Given the change in circumstances, to carry on visiting,
你需要得到孩子生母明确的允许
you'd need to get express permission from the birth mum.
新生儿病房♥
很好
That's good.
慢一点 慢一点就能成功 好吗
Slowly, slowly wins the race, OK?
我们得让你每天都起来走一走
We're going to get you up walking every day.
卡亚
Kaya.
我可以和你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you?
你还好吗
How are you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想让你允许我见她
I want you to let me see her.
她是个很棒的小东西
She's an amazing wee thing.
了不起的小宝贝
Absolute belter.
听着 她可能不是我的女儿
Look, she might not be my daughter
按法或是按生物学
legally or biologically...
但道德上 她是我的责任
but, morally, she's my responsibility.
是我们做的
We did this...
我和艾米丽
me and Emily.
而且比这
As much as that...
更重要的是
more than that...
我爱她
I love her.
我爱那个小女孩
I love that wee girl.
也许所有人都不认为我是她爸
I might not be her dad by anyone's reckoning,
但我就在这里
but here I am.
我想要你允许我成为她生命的一部分
And I'd like your permission to be part of her life.
艾米丽在哪
Where's Emily?
我什么都查不到 没有人肯跟我开口
I can't find anything out. No-one will speak to me.
就像是什么阴谋
It's like some conspiracy.
所有门路都不通 但是
Every door is closed but I, um,
我问过这里的诊所了
I did speak to the clinic over here
他们说他们把所有的文书都送过去了
and they've said that they've sent over all the paperwork,
所有的旅游证件
all the travel documents,
所有东西好像都没错
and everything seems to be in order,
肯定是在乌克兰弄错了
so it must have happened in Ukraine.
如果其他人的胚胎植给了卡亚
And if somebody else's embryo was implanted into Kaya,
就意味着我们的胚胎
then that means that our embryo must have
肯定被植给了其他人
been implanted into somebody else.
所以我们的孩子还在基辅
So our baby is out there in Kyiv,
或是跟某个人家住在乡下
or the countryside with some family.
我们的这一部分我们永远也不知道了
And that's a part of us that we'll never know.
没有别的小孩了
There's no other baby.
只有这一个
There's only this one,
我们创造的这一个
this one that we created.
我们要对这一个负责
It's this one we're responsible for.
没有别的了
There isnae another.
只有她
It's just her.
你想见她吗
Do you want to see her?
我搬去公♥寓♥的那天 我真的很讨厌你
The day I moved into those flats, I was so fucked off with you.
我不想一个人待在那边
I didn't want to be stuck up there alone.
我只想待在你那睡在沙发上
All I wanted was to stay at yours and sleep on the couch.
你去上班的时候照顾弗兰基
Look after Frankie when you were at work.
-我是你的社工 我们不可能... -我知道
- I'm your worker, it was never going to be... - I know,
我知道
I know.
但没有阻止我想要
Didnae stop me wanting it, though.
这家莫名其妙的人
Fucking pop-up family.
我只是不想一个人
I just didn't want to be alone.
还有这个
And, er, this...
这个孩子的事 我应该想想
This, what's happening with the baby, I should be thinking,
"这是注定的 不是吗
"This is meant to be, no?
我终于能拥有属于我自己的东西了"
This is my chance to have something of my own."
我一整晚都在告诉自己那个故事
Been up all night trying to tell myself that wee story.
我做不到
I can't.
他爱她 丹
He loves her. Dan.
他是个混球 很自恋 但是
He's a prick, and he loves himself, but...
我能看出来 他爱她
I can see it, he loves her.
所以为什么不能给她...
So why shouldn't she have that...
却要这样
instead of this?
"这样"绝对没有错
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
-我知道...吧 -没有"吧"
- I know. Kinda. - No kinda.
你肯定会成为一个好母亲 卡亚
There is no reason why you would not be a great mother, Kaya,
如果你想要的话
if that's what you want.
什么
What?
她想把她给我们
She wants us to keep her.
卡亚 她想让我们领养那小孩
Kaya, she wants us to adopt the baby.
我从没想过领养 因为你很难过
I never wanted to adopt, gave you the hardest time about it,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
她是我们的 艾米丽 我坚信她是我们的
She's ours, Emily. As sure as I am about anything, she's ours.
怎么了
What?
我很害怕
I...I... I'm scared.
-因为不爱她 -不是
- Of not loving her? - No, I...
因为卡亚太容易变卦了
Because Kaya could so easily change her mind,
而我们后面还有很多周很多月很多年
and we could get weeks, months, years down the line.
我知道 但我不能一走了之
I know, but I can't walk away.
是基安·多兹 这是最后一个画面
It's Kian Dodds. This is the last sighting.
12月4号♥ 南克莱德赛德
4th December, south Clydeside.
你知道另一个戴黑帽子的身份了吗
Have you got an ID on the other guy in the black cap?
还没有 但你看这个
Not yet, but look at this.
这还是他在多兹的公♥寓♥
Here he is again at Dodds' flat,
在那个画面之前的四天
four days before that last sighting.
看谁跟他在一起
And look who's with him.
卡亚
Kaya.
我不知道
I haven't a scooby.
你可以再放十遍但我还是不知道
You can play it to me ten more times and I still won't know.
你们俩11月20号♥在聊天
There's the two of you chatting away on 20th November,
然后12月4号♥ 同一个人跟基安·多兹
then on 4th December, the same guy pops up by the Clyde
出现在克莱德河
with Kian Dodds.
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表