剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
Can I stay?
这是那姑娘的包
Here's the lassie's bag.
-给我点时间好吗 卡文 -没问题
- Give us a minute, Cavan, will you? - No problem.
卡亚来电
别把小猪弄掉了
Don't drop Piggy.
妈妈会回来和我们一起住吗
Is Mum ever coming back to live with us?
如果她情况好转了 当然会的
If she gets better, then yeah!
你觉得她会好转吗
Do you think she'll get better?
我不知道 宝贝 那取决于她
I don't know, darling. That's up to her.
恶人
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码暂时无法接通
The mobile number you have called is currently unavailable.
请稍后再拨
Please try again later.
如果她的情况没有好转
If she doesn't get better,
我会和你还是爷爷奶奶一起住
will I stay with you or Granny and Grandpa?
当然 当然是我
Definitely, definitely with me.
好吗
All right?
做个好梦 晚安
Have a good sleep. Goodnight.
卡亚来电
快接电♥话♥啊
Come on!
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码...
The mobile number you have called...
苏格兰最年轻的杀人犯
我们的孩子们怎么了
11岁女孩捅死孕妇
-卡亚 -有人认出我了
- Kaya. - Someone's recognised me.
没事的
Look, it's OK.
没事的
It's OK!
我们讨论过 我们预备过这种情况
We talked about this. It's something we've prepped for.
回去就好了
Just go back.
回去
Go back.
没有人知道任何事的
No-one knows anything.
她一直是个难相处的小孩
She was always a difficult child.
城府很深
Secretive.
控制欲强
Yeah. Manipulative.
该把这个称为什么呢...
What's it you call it? Er...
一触即发的导火索
A hair-trigger fuse.
我记忆中无时无刻都在与她斗争
Yeah. I don't remember a time I didn't struggle with her.
我妈妈没法照看我
My mum couldn't look after me.
显然 她在接受审讯时不会透露名字
Obviously, she couldn't be named during the trial, and, er,
当她被释放的时候 她会拥有新的身份
she'll have a new identity when...when she's released.
但对于我们这些仍在路易斯生活的人却很艰难
But for those of us still living on Lewis, it's hard.
是的
Yeah.
非常艰难
It's very hard.
-死了 -抱歉
- Death. - Sorry...
我11岁时便惨死了
Violent death when I was 11.
妮芙这名字怎么样
What about Neve?
卡亚·麦克德莫特
你再靠近我 我就他妈的杀了你
You come near me again, I will fucking kill you!
问题出在哪儿
What's the issue?
那个记者 她在追查谁
What's she after, the journalist?
只是一些关于俱乐部的报酬和条件的垃圾东西
Ah, just some rubbish about pay and conditions in the club.
什么都没有
It's nothing.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
回见
See ya.
我得跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
艾米丽就在楼下 她说我能住在这
Emily's just downstairs. She says I can stay.
我没法跟我妈再多待一分钟
I can't take one more minute of my mum.
发生什么了 你没事吧
Hey, what's wrong? Are you OK?
没事 我很好
Aye. I'm brand-new.
她杀了人
She killed someone.
用刀杀的
Knifed them.
眼见着她们流血
Watched them bleed.
那小姑娘怀着孕
Lassie was pregnant.
她杀了她未出生的孩子
Killed her unborn child.
我该做什么 希拉里
What am I going to do, Hilary?
14周大了 我们已走上了不归路
She's 14 weeks. We're past the point of no return.
不 你还没有
No, you're not.
离我们走到那步还有很多时间
There's plenty of time before it gets to that.
还有多久
How long?
至少十周
A good ten weeks.
我该怎么做
What am I going to do?
不会有事的
It's going to be OK.
我真抱歉 我都没问那样做合不合适
Shit. I'm so sorry. I didn't even ask if that was OK.
我真开心你们两个认识彼此
I'm so pleased you two know each other.
我们要看什么呢
Right! What are we watching?
听我说
Listen to me.
你还有选择 也还有时间
You have got choices and you've got time.
不会有事的
It's going to be OK.
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表