剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
她现在做什么了
What's she done now?
不 其实是我
Oh, no. It's me, actually.
我觉得我一直管着她
I think I'm doing her head in.
这是什么反应
What?!
我信
I don't doubt it.
卡亚
Kaya?
约翰·乔吩咐把这些放到小巷
John Joe says put these in the lane.
怎么样了
How was it?
她在车里一句话都不说
Couldn't get a word out of her in the car,
所以我也不清楚
so I haven't got a clue.
还好吗 你要继续回去工作吗
Well... Well, was it OK? Are you going to go back?
当然了
Of course.
不用送我到门口 到这里就行
Don't take me to the door. Just let me out here.
我知道你是谁
Hey, I know who you are.
我看到你上丹的车 所以你一定是
I saw you getting in Dan's car, so you must be...
我是杰克 丹和艾米丽的侄子
I'm Jack. I'm Dan and Emily's nephew.
昨天我听到你的事都震惊了 吉娜告诉我的
Look, I hear you had a shocker yesterday. Gina told me.
她是我女朋友 在读大一
She's my girlfriend. She's first-year uni.
我和她都觉得你在做的事很酷
Look, I think it's cool, what you're doing, and so does she.
我们不会告诉任何人的
But we're not going to tell anyone.
人们应该随心所欲 但
Well, people should do whatever they want, but
我是个女权主义者 我觉得你在做的事真的太棒了
I'm a feminist. I think what you're doing is awesome.
红色的部分意味着被预约了 你应该
This red section up here is booked, which you should...
早上好 你还好吗
Oh. Morning, guys. You all right?
-你应该 你已经知道了 -对
- Er, which you should... You know that already. - Yeah.
这部分 类似反向引用
And then this section here is, like, referencing back,
然后蓝色的部分是未预定的位置
and then this blue section is the unreserved section.
-早 兄弟 -早
- Morning, mate. - Morning!
-明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
那好 你来试试
Great. Now you have a go.
好
OK.
那
So...
按复♥制♥键
Control-C.
往上移到这里
And move that up here...
按全选键
Control-A.
做得好
Yeah. Great job.
吉娜今天不在
Gina's not here today.
她要演讲 因为她刚上大学一年级
She's got lectures, cos she's first-year uni, so...
你已经告诉过我了
You already told me that.
这事在你脑里挥之不去对吧
You're quite impressed with that, aye?
我还在上学
Well, I'm still at school, so...
-那你为什么来这里 -现在是期中假期
- Well, why are you here, then? - Oh, it's half-term.
但是我通常周四晚和周六上班
But I'm usually working on Thursday nights and Saturdays.
吉娜人真的很好
You know, she's really nice, Gina.
她和我说
She told me
你们俩前几天在吵架
that you two were sparking off each other the other day.
但是我想女生就是这样成为朋友的
But, I mean, I suppose that's how girls always become friends.
她们喜欢和人说
Like, they love telling you
我们刚认识的时候 恨死对方了
that "We hated each other when we first met"!
你是直男吗
Are you straight?
是的
Yeah.
你看起来不像 恕我直言
You don't seem it. No offence.
没事 回头聊
None taken. I'll see you later.
八点和一群记者一起用餐
So, it's dinner at eight with a bunch of journalists.
我一直在尽力
And I've been trying
把你在会上留下的臭味喷掉
to spray away the stink you left at that meeting.
天呐 你进来和回答的时候都不对劲
Christ, you come in in a state, you answered in a state.
-冲动 警惕 -我会解决的
- You were emotional, you were defensive. - I'll sort it. Aye.
还有什么
What else?
快递公♥司♥打电♥话♥给我
I got a call from the Courier.
-格雷戈吗 -不 是其他人
- Gregor? - No. Somebody else.
他们在问基安·多兹是否在我们这工作过
They're asking if a Kian Dodds ever worked for us,
如果没有的话 你是怎么认识他的
and if he hasn't, how you might know him.
我不认识他 他是谁
I don't. Who is he?
谁也不是 他从克莱德河里被人捞上来
He's nobody now. He's been fished out the Clyde.
问题是 丹
The thing is, Dan...
他住在卡亚隔壁
He lived next door to Kaya.
说话 孩子
Speak, son!
以免事情无法挽救
Before there's nae time left to dae anything about this.
我从来没见过他
Never met him.
今晚我们出去玩 你来吗
There's a night out tonight. Are you coming?
不了
No.
我们不会向人透露你的身份的
We're not going to tell anyone who you are.
我叔叔喜欢保留自己的隐私
My uncle likes to keep his life private.
一起去吧 你不用喝酒 我和吉娜都不喝
Come out. You don't have to drink. I don't. Gina doesn't.
-我打给丹 -不 别打
- Look, I'll call Dan. - No. Don't.
我自己打 谢谢
I'll do it myself. Thanks.
我得走了 因为耳朵不舒服
I have to leave because of my ears.
-抱歉 什么 -我得走了
- I'm sorry. What? - I have to go.
等等
Wait.
我只是忘记带耳塞了
I just forgot me earplugs.
-耳塞 -对
- Earplugs? - Yeah.
我弹钢琴拉小提 所以我要小心保护听力
I play piano and violin, so I need to be careful with my hearing.
我要上剑桥大学念音乐 希望如此
I'm going to Cambridge to study music. Hopefully!
-我说话声太大吗 -没有
- Am I shouting? - No.
你想上学吗
Are you thinking about studying?
想过 牛津大学非要录取我
Aye. Oxford won't take no for an answer.
我去 真的吗
Shit! Really?
我的老天
Fuck's sake, man!
-你喜欢什么 -什么意思
- So, what are you into?- How do you mean?
比如我学音乐 每天游泳 闻闻我
Like, I've got my music and I swim every day. Look, smell me.
-什么 -闻闻我 是氯
- What? - Smell me! Chlorine.
-不 你很正常 -不是
- No, you're all right! - Ach, no!
抢糖果箱
...robbing the sweet bins!
去它的甜食 我们都做过
Shite sweeties, at that! We all did that!
我知道你做过
Well, I know YOU did!
格雷戈 你手下有个女孩
Gregor, there's a woman who works for you
好像查到我们的儿子了
who seems to have got it in for our boy over there.
别告诉我 是那个中国小姑娘吗
Don't tell me. That wee Chinese lassie?
不知道 打电♥话♥来的
Cannae tell. It was on the phone.
我和她说了别管这事了
I told her no' to bother with it!
总之 敬甜食和凯尔特人一杯
Anyway, shite sweeties and the Celtic!
干杯
Cheers.
没问题
Not a problem.
交给我 不管是什么 我都能搞定
Leave it with me. Whatever it is, I'll spike it.
脱下外套吧 你让我紧张
Take your coat off! You're making me nervous!
如果这件荒唐事还没到这个地步
Look, if this mad thing hasn't gone tits up by this point,
那也许就会没事
then it's probably going to be OK.
天呐 出来真的太好了
God, it is really nice to be out.
你觉得她会怎么想
How do you think SHE feels?
我不知道她怎么想 我认觉得这就是问题所在
I don't know how she feels. I think that's been the problem.
每一天我都听到这些话
Every day, I've been giving it the whole,
它只有杏仁点大
"It's the size of an almond."
现在有百香果的大小了
"Now it's the size of a passion fruit."
现在长到和柠檬一样大了
"Now it's the size of a... lemon."
我觉得我越想和孩子亲近
I think the more I've been trying to bond with the baby,
她就越讨厌我
the more annoying I've become to her.
天呐 我真是令人讨厌
God, I've been so annoying!
但是看看你现在 超级冷静
But look at you now. Super-chilled!
这只是头三个月
It's just the first three months, you know?
任何情况都有可能发生
Anything could have happened.
但是没发生
But it didn't.
是的
No.
是没有
It didn't.
我们再来一杯吧 快
Right, let's have another. Come on.
喝光
Drink up.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我不是故意和你吵
Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a fright.
是的
You didn't.
我...
You know, I... I...
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表