剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表
女孩多大了
How old is the girl?
手♥机♥维修技术人员
十八岁 她看起来很确定自己想做什么
18, but she seems very sure of what she wants.
你得到了手♥机♥和衣服 他得到了什么
So you get the phone, the clothes. What does he get?
别把我当傻子
As if I didn't know.
别烦我的事
Out of my business.
我以为我也可以过问你的事呢
There was me thinking I had some shared business.
我的生活是我自己的
My life's my own.
我随时都能打给报社 举报那个人
I could phone the papers on that guy any day.
-你不敢 -为什么
- You wouldn't dare. - Why?
那你去举报啊
On you go, then.
看看会发生什么
Let's see what happens when you do.
萨米八岁了
完全不记得我们八岁的时候玩过这些 是吧
Don't remember any of this when we were eight, hey?
谢谢 帮忙举办活动
Thanks. For putting it on.
-你不用费心的 -没什么 不费事
- You didn't have to. - It's no bother.
她好像换了一个人
She's like a different person.
怎么说
How do you mean?
离上次看到她这样有很长时间了
It's been that long since I've seen her like this.
很放松的样子
Just...relaxed.
只有她自己
Herself.
我们在考虑一些事
Aye. We're getting our head around things, you know?
往前看
Moving forward.
你怎么摆脱那个女孩的
How did you get rid of the teenager?
就像你说的 自己跑了
Just what you said, went away by itself.
肯定是个骗局
It had to have been a scam.
什么
What?
代♥孕♥骗局
Surrogacy fraud.
我查过了
I looked it up.
女人欺骗绝望的夫妇 假装怀孕了
Women who pretend to desperate couples that they're pregnant,
榨取钱财 然后
get what they can out of them, then,
怀孕到一半的时候 流产了
halfway through, lose the baby.
不会发生这种事的
Well, that was never going to happen.
不管有没有孩子 我们都是一家人
We're a family with or without weans.
当然
Of course you are.
我想你还不敢相信她竟然嫁给了你吧
I think you still can't believe she actually married you.
苏特
我收到了你的消息 那女孩住在哪儿
I got your message. Where does the girl live?
打扰一下 伙计 能跟你说句话吗
Excuse me, pal, you got a minute?
我想知道你认不认识卡亚·麦克德莫特
I was wondering if you knew a Kaya McDermott.
希望你是一个朋友或同事
I was hoping you might be a pal or a colleague.
那你是
And you might be?
抱歉 我还没有介绍我自己
Sorry, I've not introduced myself.
约翰·苏特
John Souter.
你怎么在这里
How come you're here?
你怎么一天都不接电♥话♥
How come you've not been answering your phone all day?
新号♥码
New number.
你在哪得到的
Where'd you get that?!
让一下 我没料到你会来
Can I get by? I wasn't expecting you.
有人来过 想知道你所有的事
A guy was here wanting to know all about you.
谁
Who?
看起来你申请了多彻蒂开♥发♥公♥司♥的工作
Apparently, you've applied for work at Docherty Developments.
是啊
Yeah.
-卡亚 怎么回事 -什么意思
- Kaya, what's going on? - What do you mean?
我找到一份工作 你想让我做什么
I'm getting a job, what do you want me to do?
整天坐在电视机前看电视 星期四见
Sit on my arse all day in front of the telly? See you Thursday.
你要认真对待这件事
You need to take this seriously!
验孕
我不会再给你掩饰了
I'm not covering for you any more!
再错过一个和我或者和珍妮斯的会议
One more meeting missed with me or with Janice,
你就等着回监狱吧
you're going to end up back in the jail!
什么都没有 社交媒体上查不到
Nothing. She's not on social media.
数据保护真混♥蛋♥
Data protection is a bastard.
我还在等档案室的人的消息...
I'm just waiting for somebody in the Records Office...
必须是今天
Look, it's got to be today!
必须是今天 否则就没用了
It's got to be today or it's no use to me!
侦测到促黄体激素
太好了 我们开始吧
该死
Fuck.
艾米丽
Emily?
他们说不行
They said no.
我...
I...
我给诊所打电♥话♥ 告诉他们我们准备好了但...
I called the clinic and I told them we were ready to go but...
...但他们说不行 因为她的年纪 所以...
..but they said no, because of her age, so...
...他们要我们再等一年
..they want us to wait a year and
再看她是不是还想继续
see if she still wants to proceed.
没事
It's ok.
会没事的
It's going to be all right.
没事了
It's gone away.
谢天谢地
Thank fuck for that!
结束了 没事了
It's done, it's all gone away.
艾米丽出去拿面粉了
Emily's away out to get some flour.
鬼知道她为什么想做蛋糕
Fuck knows why but she's wanting to bake a cake.
-他们说不行 艾米丽 -我不会抛下她的
- They said no, Emily. - I'm not abandoning her.
我不会利用了她 然后又抛弃她
I'm not using her and then discarding her.
-我不会制♥造♥期待... 然后 -艾米丽
- I'm not going to create expectations and then... - Emily!
-他们说不了 -没有 他们说等等
- They said no! - No, they didn't, they said wait!
不 不
No, no!
-如果我们要等一年 那就等一年 -不
- If we have to wait a year, then we'll just wait a year! - No!
不能再等了 一年 一分钟都等不了了
No more waiting! Not a year, not a minute, no more!
-那你说怎么办 -我说够了
- Well, what are you saying? - I'm saying it's enough!
-我决定了 到此为止 -我一定要做
- I'm calling it, it's finished. - Well, I'm doing it.
-不行 -我一定要做
- No, you're not. - I'm doing it!
-艾米丽 不行... -不管你帮不帮我
- Emily, you're not! Listen... - With or without you!
上帝啊 该死
Jesus, fuck...
她不在
She's not there.
她很久以前就不住在那里了
She doesn't stay there. Not for ages.
她回来住只是为了给你做做样子
She just comes back for show, to see you.
她在这里
She's in there.
这是哪里
Where's that?
不知道 这消息对你来说值多少钱 伙计
I don't know. What's it worth to you, pal?
那家伙开着一辆最新的宾利
Guy drives a Bentley. Minted.
半个格拉斯高都是他的
Owns half of Glasgow.
他叫丹尼尔·多彻蒂
Daniel Docherty, he's called.
这家伙绝不干好事
Prick's up to no good.
-你♥爸♥爸在家吗 -没有 他在上班
- Hi, is your daddy there? - No, he's at work.
他可是开救护车的
He's driving an ambulance!
-你家不错 -别随便开门 先看看是谁
- Nice house. - Don't just open it, see who's there first!
很抱歉打扰了 我找丹尼尔·多彻蒂
I'm sorry to disturb you, I'm looking for Daniel Docherty.
他在巴西
He's in Brazil.
萨米 你能不能进房♥间去
Sammy, will you go inside, please?
你是他的妻子吗
Are you his wife?
抱歉 你有什么事
I'm sorry, what's this about?
他肯定不知道你会来
Look, he's obviously not expecting you
所以我得请你...
so I'm going to have to ask you to go...
我在找一个女孩 卡亚·麦克德莫特
I'm looking for a girl, Kaya McDermott.
她18岁 因为受了伤而离家出走了
She's 18, vulnerable and missing from home.
我觉得你丈夫 多彻蒂可能知道她在哪里
I think your man Docherty might know where she is.
他为什么会知道她在哪里
Why would he know where she is?
-他和他妻子在巴西 -也许是的
- Look, he's in Brazil with his wife. - Maybe so.
但是他经常会去帕西尔 而且
But he's also making regular trips to Possil, and
那女孩本来什么都没有
there's a lassie there with nothing
最近突然有钱买♥♥新衣服了
who suddenly has money for new clothes.
-所以呢 -所以她在哪里
- And? - And where is she?
他给她钱干什么
What's he giving her money for?
我应该去告诉警♥察♥吗
Should I just take this to the cops instead?
我可以向你保证 丹和那个女孩没有任何关系
I can guarantee you Dan has nothing to do with that girl.
希拉里
-请留言 -我知道你在搞什么鬼 丹
- Leave a message. - I know what you're doing, Dan.
我很清楚你在干什么...
I know exactly what you're doing, and...
如果你觉得你可以就这么轻松地
..if you think you can just spirit this kid away
带走这个孩子
without any consequences...
有一个人刚出现在你家门前 他也在找你
A guy has just turned up at your door and he's onto you as well!
他觉得她失踪了 他要去找警♥察♥
剧集 | 巢 | 导航列表