为了帮我摆脱我妈妈 什么也没做
to get my mother off my back.
不用客气 -你要出来吗?
Don't mention it. - Are you getting out?
我觉得坐在这很舒服
I'm quite comfortable here, actually.
我觉得这个角度很好 先生
I think the angle's fine, sir.
差不多 但不太好
Almost, but not quite.
把它逆时针旋转五度
Rotate it five degrees counterclockwise.
是 先生 -那是什么 安比?
Yes, sir. - What's that, Abe?
我的新喝酒指数
My new drinking index.
我之前打破了一些时间规定
I blew some of the timelines before,
但这个会成功的
but this one is going to work.
所以你的世界里十度就是五度的意思吗?
So ten degrees is five degrees in your world?
你住在哪个世界啊 吉米?
What world do you live in, Jimmy?
但如果足够近的话 看烟花的时候
But if it's close enough, I can always
我总是随时可以帮你调整的
help you reposition it anytime during the fireworks.
调整的时候我们会错过哪个烟花呢?
And miss which fireworks while we're doing that?
裂纹龙蛋吗?哭泣的柳树?
The crackly dragon eggs? The-the weeping willows?
菊花的华丽渐浓?
The gorgeous crescendo of chrysanthemums?
哪个? -对不起 我这就把它调整好
Which ones? - I'm sorry, I'll get it right.
有我帮忙 你才会把它弄好 -你好 乔尔
With my help, you'll get it right. - Hello, Joel.
哦 嘿 要跟我们一起吗?毯子上还有位置
Oh, hey. You joining us? Got a spot on the blanket.
不了 我有点累 可能要上♥床♥睡觉了
Nah, I'm a little tired. Probably just gonna turn in.
你的新房♥间还好吗?-对 非常棒
Your new room working out? - Yeah, it's great.
再次感谢你让我过夜 罗斯
Again, thanks for letting me stay like that, Rose.
真的很好 -没事儿
It was really nice. - No problem.
晚安
Good night.
折起来 我们重头来
Fold it up. Let's just start over.
重头来 再拿个毯子
We'll start over. Get another blanket.
好吧
All right.
我从岸上看到你们两个了
So, I saw you two from the shore.
谁?我和本杰明?
Who? Me and Benjamin?
发生了什么?-我做了我能做的
What happened? - I did what I could.
我是说 他为什么不捡起那个桨呢?
I mean, why in the world wouldn't he pick up a damn oar?
他就是拒绝
He just refused.
好无礼 -好无礼
So rude. - So rude.
我必须说 我对他印象非常不好
I must say, I was unimpressed.
怎么会好呢?
How could you not be? - Oof.
算了吧
Ah, forget it.
爸爸? -嗯?
Papa? - Yes?
你喝多了
You're snockered.
我没事 -不 安比 你醉了
I'm fine. - No, Abe, you're drunk.
你的计算又失策了
Your calculations were off again.
再给我一个腌黄瓜
Give me another pickle.
腌黄瓜里的盐水能解酒
The brine in the pickle counteracts the alcohol.
你吃了十个腌黄瓜了 安比 不管用
You've had ten pickles, Abe. Your pickles aren't working.
你为什么笑?
Why are you laughing?
因为很逗
'Cause it's funny.
我要让我的律师联♥系♥
I'm having my lawyer contact the chief counsel
克劳森腌黄瓜公♥司♥的首席律师
at Claussen Pickles.
我要起诉他们
There will be a lawsuit.
你们俩都在笑?
Are you both laughing? - No.
不应该笑
That should be not laughing.
安比 你错过烟火了
Oh, Abe, you're missing the fireworks.
跟我描述一下它们
Oh, just describe them to me.
就像盛大的花卉展示会
Well, there was, like, a big display of flowers,
很多种颜色 它们划过夜空
multicolored, and they danced across the sky.
那是菊花
Ah, that's a chrysanthemum.
我爱菊花
I love the chrysanthemums.
现在又有一个发光的东西爆开了
And now there's another sparkly thing going off.
♪ Send me photographs and souvenirs ♪
♪ Just remember ♪
♪ When a dream appears ♪
♪ You belong to me ♪
♪ I'll be ♪
♪ So alone without... ♪
有火吗?
Got a light?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚不太想社交?
Not in a sociable mood tonight, huh?
不想 -我也是
Guess not. - Me, neither.
我从来都看不懂烟火
I've never really understood fireworks.
我们曾经很喜欢它们
We used to love them.
我是说 我很喜欢
I mean, I did.
现在它们只是…
Now they're just...
空中的光 -空中的光
Lights in the sky. - Lights in the sky.
你觉得…
You think...
什么?
What?
你觉得我们自己犯下的错误 真的会被原谅吗?
You think we're ever really forgiven for the mistakes we've made?
你想让谁原谅你?上帝?
Who do you want doing the forgiving? God?
人们
People.
人们从来都不会原谅的
People never forgive.
我就没被原谅过
Not in my experience.
他们说原谅 但其实没有
They say they do, but they don't.
我都不确定原谅真的重要
I'm not even sure forgiveness really matters.
为什么不重要?
Why wouldn't it matter?
你指的是什么?原谅
Well, what is it, forgiveness?
什么意思都没有
It doesn't mean anything.
我是说 你还是像以前那样 对吗?
I mean, you still did what you did, right?
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
原谅是一种观念模式
Forgiveness is a mindset.
你大脑里的突触告诉你 换个角度
Synapses in your brain telling you to think differently
思考已经发生的事情
about something that's already happened.
那是模糊的 不是真的
It's amorphous. It's not really there.
如果不是真的 那是什么?
And if it's not really there, what is it?
天啊 我希望那不是事实
God, I hope that's not true.
每天我都感觉头很疼
Every day, I feel like I'm getting kicked in the head a little.
我知道我是罪有应得 但我当然想有一天会结束
I know I deserve it, but I sure would like it to end someday.
就像我一样远离人群
Just do what I do, stay away from people.
如果你远离他们 就不会犯错误了
If you're not around them, there are no mistakes to be made.
那不是答案
That's not the answer.
你知道的
You know that.
你需要人们
You need people.
借个火
To bum a light.
但就是这样了
That's about it, though.
不
Nah.
有一天你会改变主意的
You'll change your mind someday.
等着吧
Just wait.
你会改变的
You'll see.
♪ So I'd like to know where you got the notion ♪
♪ Said I'd like to know where you got the notion ♪
♪ To rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Don't rock the boat, baby ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Don't tip the boat over ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Don't rock the boat, baby ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ Ever since our voyage of love began ♪
♪ Your touch has thrilled me like the rush of the wind ♪
♪ And your arms have held me safe from a rolling sea ♪
♪ There's always been a quiet place to harbor you and me ♪
♪ Our love is like a ship on the ocean ♪
♪ We've been sailing with a cargo ♪
♪ Full of love and devotion ♪
♪ So I'd like to know where you got the notion ♪
♪ Said I'd like to know where you got the notion ♪
♪ So I'd like to know where you got the notion ♪
♪ Said I'd like to know where you got the notion ♪
♪ To rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Don't rock the boat, baby ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Don't tip the boat over ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Don't rock the boat, baby ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Don't tip the boat over ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Ooh-hoo-hoo ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Rock on with your bad self ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ Rock on with your bad self ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ - ♪ Rock on with your bad self ♪
♪ Rock the boat, rock the boat ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ Rock the boat, rock the boat. ♪
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表