我猜我对观众的判断错误了
Guess I sort of misread the audience.
没他妈的错 -玛丽 我们在教堂呢!
No shit. - Mary, we're in church.
我不能回去 -你必须回去
I can't go back down there. - You have to go back down.
玛丽 这是个错误 你必须相信我
Mary, it was a mistake, you have to believe me.
我的意思是 我根本没法知道你怀孕了啊
I mean, there's no way I could possibly have known you were pregnant.
我认识他三个月 米琪
I've known him three months, Midge.
你觉得我为什么认识他才三个月就结婚?
Why the hell do you think I'm getting married three months after meeting him?
哇 那…我猜我不知道你是个大荡♥妇♥
Wow, well, guess I didn't know you were that big a slut.
玩笑!那是句玩笑!
Joke. That was a joke.
开玩笑都不行了吗?
What happened to humor, huh?
这不是葬礼 是你最开心的一天
It... this isn't a funeral, it's the happiest day of your life.
恭喜你有孩子了
Oh, and congratulations on the baby.
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我想我遇到麻烦了
I think I'm in trouble.
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我收到留言来找西蒙聊聊
I got a note to come speak to Simon.
西蒙?我是安比韦斯曼
Simon, it's Abe Weissman.
进来吧 安比!
Come on in, Abe.
谢谢你能来 -是的
Thank you for coming by. - Yes. Um,
我妻子在外面干什么?
what is my wife doing out there?
这有点让人难以启齿 安比
This is a little embarrassing, Abe.
我是说 我正式认识罗斯已经有二十年了?
I mean, I've known Rose socially for what, 20 years?
不同寻常是对的词
"Unusual" is the word for it.
什么不同寻常 出什么事了?
What's unusual? What's the issue?
嗯…
Well...
罗斯非常不守纪律
Rose has been very disruptive.
不守纪律?怎么不守纪律?
Disruptive how?
我只知道她在校园里的集♥会♥上 跟一群女孩聊天
All I know is she spoke to a group of girls at a gathering here on campus,
现在她们有一半的人想退学
and now half of them want to quit,
另外一半要求
and the other half are demanding
转到商学院去
to be transferred to the business school.
她们所有人都在哭
And just about all of them were crying.
那肯定是巧合
Well, that must be a coincidence.
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
她让她们对艺术系的幻想都破灭了
She's disillusioned them about the art department.
所以她不能再旁听这些课了 很抱歉
So she can no longer audit these classes, I'm sorry.
不
No.
不 -请再说一遍?
No. - Pardon me?
不行 对不起 -她不能停止
No. Sorry, she's not stopping.
安比 -西蒙 让我说清楚
Abe... - Simon, let me be clear.
我想让她停止
I would love her to quit.
我不喜欢走进一间屋子
I don't like walking into a room,
我妻子在那儿盯着某个年轻男人的生殖器
and my wife is there staring at some young guy's schlong...
安比 注意你的语言 -但你不明白
Abe, your language. - But you don't understand
我们经历了什么
what we've been through.
如果她不旁听的话
If she doesn't get to do this,
那她会回巴黎的
she'll go back to Paris,
巴黎充满了生殖器
and Paris is chock-full of schlongs.
法式的生殖器
French schlongs.
那对我来说会十分糟糕
This would be very bad for me.
恐怕这不是你能决定的 安比
I'm afraid this isn't your call, Abe.
罗斯?
Rose!
罗斯 -安比
Rose... - Abe...
请你进来?
Will you come in here, please?
罗斯 这些女孩 你跟她们聊天了
Rose, these girls, you talked to them.
你做了什么?-什么也没做
What did you do? - Nothing.
我们必须把事情澄清
We've got to clear this up.
现在告诉我 你说了什么?
Now, tell me, what did you say?
我只是问女孩们
All I did was I asked the girls
她们为什么接受教育
why they were getting an education,
为什么上这个课
and why they were in this particular class.
有几个说想成为老师
And a few of them talked about being teachers,
我指出我没在艺术系看到任何女老师
and I pointed out that I didn't see any female teachers in the art department.
好 看 这…
Okay, now, see, that was...
其实那是对的
Actually, that was right.
我们这里没有女艺术老师 对吗?
We don't have any female art teachers here, do we?
我得查查
Well, I'd have to check.
没错 所以我说 那为什么学艺术?
Exactly. So I said, "What's the point?"
的确有点没有道理
Well, it does seem a little pointless.
其他几个说当艺术家
And a few others talked about being artists,
我指出我不认识任何女艺术家
and I pointed out that I didn't know many female artists.
我认识几个 其中一个死了
I-I've known a couple. One died.
那个戴帽子的 伯特鲁姆
The one in the hat. Bertrum.
另外一个放弃了
And the other gave up.
我记得你跟我说起过
I remember you telling me about that.
你必须承认 那是条不好的记录
You've got to admit that's not a good track record.
八个女孩要求转到商学院去
Eight girls are asking to be transferred to the business school.
对 因为那边有许多帅气的男人
Yes, because there are so many handsome men over there.
商学院的男人十分帅气
Ooh, the men in the business school are very handsome.
但你明白我们还指望用女士们的
But you understand that we count on these ladies'
学费来运营这个地方呢
tuition payments to keep the place running.
是的 但你只是在拿她们的钱
Yes, but you're just taking their money
而没有给她们任何回报
and not giving them anything in return.
她们要去哪儿呢?
Where are they going to go?
她们不能都去B阿特曼工作吧
They can't all work at B. Altman.
她说得对 B阿特曼 我见识过
She's right. B. Altman, I've seen it.
已经有很多女孩在那儿工作了
They already have a lot of girls working there.
你知道 当我上学时
You know, when I went to school, different things
人们对女人有不同的期望
were expected of women.
我只是在问她们
I was just getting their points of view
为什么学艺术
on why they were doing this.
听起来很合理
Sounds very reasonable. - Mm-hmm.
你知道 基本上来说 我想我站在她这边
You know, basically, I think I'm on her side.
你也必须这么做
And you must be, too.
我们都在同一条船上 对吗?
We're all on the same page, right?
安比… -我觉得没有理由
Abe... - And I don't see a reason
赶她走
for her not to stay.
哦 真的?那太好了
Oh, really? That's wonderful.
我只是不想让她再看
The only thing for me is I don't want her looking
一个裸♥露♥的鸡鸡了
at a naked penis ever again.
我也不想看了
Oh, I'd rather not look at that either.
我想无花果叶会是不错的解决办法
I think a fig leaf could be a very tasteful way to solve the problem.
如果你同意的话 西蒙
If you would pass that along, Simon...
好的 所以基本上来讲
Okay. So, basically,
我们都同意了 对吗?
we're on the same side about everything and in complete agreement, yes?
好的?我们谈完了?
Good? Are we done?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想吃点午饭吗?
You want to get some lunch?
员工食堂? -对 走吧
Faculty lounge? - Yeah, let's do it.
这个谈话很好 西蒙
This has been a very good meeting, Simon.
谢谢
Thank you.
我完全丢了我的社会过滤器
I've totally lost my societal filter.
你的什么?
Your what?
我不再知道怎么在常人面前说话了
I don't know how to speak in front of normal, everyday people anymore.
怎么 比如你不知道怎么跟你的邻居说话吗?
What, like you don't know what to say to your neighbors?
他们不值得 -不是 苏西
They're not worth it. - No, Susie,
我完全忘了底线在哪儿
I've completely forgotten where the fucking line is.
天啊 听我说 我说的是“底线”
Geez, listen to me. I said "the fucking line."
我以前几乎从没说过脏字
I hardly ever said the F-word before,
可现在它就这么溜出我的嘴
and now it just slides out of my mouth.
我是说 怎么回事?
I mean, what the fuck?!
你试过用高档粉香皂洗嘴吗?
You tried washing your mouth out with fancy pink soap?
那是什么?
What is that?
那是什么噪音?-哦 是路易吉电视
What is that noise? - Oh, it's Luigi TV.
那是什么?
It's what?
这儿的一个孩子 小路易吉
One of the kids here, little Luigi,
站在窗外 给大家演一小段
stands outside the window, puts on a little show
就像他在电视里边一样
for everyone, like he's on TV.
他的家庭喜剧现在开始了 相当有趣
His domestic comedy's on now. It's pretty funny.
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表