哦 等等 商业广♥告♥休息时间 继续说
Oh, wait, commercial break. Go on.
我在我的婚礼说了几句 最糟的话是:
I mean, I spoke at my wedding, and the worst thing I said
“蛋卷里的虾仁”
was "shrimp in the eggrolls."
猜你必须到那儿
Guess you had to be there.
所以今晚 我们的演出在7点
So, tonight, the gig is at 7:00.
是真的吗?还是8点
Is it really, or is it at 8:00
你告诉我7点 我就会准时到的
and you're telling me 7:00 so I'll be on time?
7点到就是了
Just be there at 7:00.
好 那我就7点到
Okay, I'll be there at fucking 7:00.
我只是在那之前必须去一下别的地方
I just have to make a quick stop before.
别被这个停留分神了
Just don't get distracted by whatever the stop is.
不会的 我保证
I won't, I promise.
好的 待会见
Okay, later.
哈!-卧♥槽♥
Boo. - Oh, God.
不想吓你的
Didn't mean to scare you.
不 挺好的 你让我的心脏复苏了
No, it's good. You restarted my heart.
我想它都不跳了
I think it flat out gave up.
我在哭吗?还是只是内心在哭?
So, am I crying, or is that just on the inside?
最多是内心 给
Mostly inside. Here.
好 两千美元
Yup, $2,000.
两千一般三十五美元 准确起见 -谢谢
2,135, for the record. - Thanks.
那就是著名的藏宝图?
So that's the famous treasure map, huh?
其中一个 它是超现实杰作
One of 'em. It's a surreal masterpiece.
萨尔瓦多达利跟妈妈都没法比
Salvador Dali's got nothing on Ma.
看 两个北
Look, two norths.
你在找哪个“X”?
Which "X" were you looking for?
那个
That one.
不在这儿
That's not here.
我觉得是楼更深的地方
That's deeper in the building.
所以 根据这个 应该在这儿
So, according to this, it should be right... here.
等等
Wait.
你有锯子或者炸♥药♥吗?
You have a saw or some dynamite?
我找到了
I found it.
钱吗?
The money?
我的住处
My place.
♪ Well, I guess I'll have to change my plan ♪
♪ I should have realized I'd lose my favorite man ♪
♪ I overlooked that point completely... ♪
B阿特曼 我该为您转接哪里?
B. Altman, where may I direct your call?
我这就为您转接 -米琪?发生了什么?
I will connect you. - Midge, what happened?
B阿特曼 我该为您转接哪里?
B. Altman, where may I direct your call?
你在下面干什么?你在衣帽间工作
What are you doing down here? You were in the coat room,
跟“镁光灯”很近 -我这就为您转接
so close to the show. - I will connect you.
米琪!
Midge! -♪ I tried to reach the moon... ♪
感谢您在B阿特曼购物
Thank you for shopping B. Altman.
好的 谢谢…
Okay, thank you.
Psst!
Psst!
玛丽 拜托 对不起 请原谅我吧
Mary, please. I'm sorry, please forgive me.
我不再适合在公众面前说话了
I-I'm not suitable to be out in public anymore.
我希望在你婚礼之前就知道这一点
I wish I'd known that before your reception,
但亡羊补牢嘛
but better late than never.
对不起 我该说些什么
I'm sorry. Please, what can I say
你才会原谅我?告诉我能说什么
to get you to forgive me? Tell me what I can say.
永远不离开存衣间
Never leave the booth.
倒霉
♪ I've lost the one man... ♪ - Drag.
B阿特曼 我该为您转接哪里?
B. Altman, where may I direct your call?
我这就为您转接
I will connect you.
♪ I've lost the one man. ♪
B阿特曼 我该为您转接哪里?
B. Altman, where may I direct your call?
我这就为您转接
I will connect you.
你的查理巴顿?
Your Charley Patton?
你为什么卖♥♥你的查理巴顿?
Why are you selling your Charley Patton?
因为我需要钱 天才
'Cause I need the money, genius.
这有点罕见 -别废话了
It's kind of rare. - Don't rub it in.
你们能抓紧吗 伙计们?我还有事呢
Could you hurry it up, guys? I got stuff to do.
听着 我们严格的质量检查是我们的骄傲
Look, we pride ourselves on our quality control,
所以 我们用细齿梳子检查每个东西
so we go over everything with a fine-tooth comb.
我只是希望不是用你梳阴毛里寄生虫的梳子
I just hope it's not the one you use to rake the crabs out of your pubes.
不是 《短号♥杂烩》?不会吧
It's not. "Cornet Chop Suey." No way.
还是第一版
First pressing, too.
太完美了 我要哭了
It's so perfect I could cry.
这个录音是由音乐酒馆的人为您录制的
This recording is brought to you by the guys at Music Inn.
所以就是这个?
So this is it, huh?
这就是梦想
This is the dream.
所以我的生活今天完全分崩离析
So, my life completely fell apart today.
我提到我丈夫离开我了吗?
Did I mention that my husband left me?
好的 好
Whoo-hoo! - Okay. All right.
但是我告诉你们 他是因为他的秘书离开我的吗?
But did I mention that he left me for his secretary?
她21岁 像布里洛百洁布一样蠢
She's 21, and dumb as a Brillo pad.
我并不幼稚
And I'm not naive.
我知道男人喜欢笨女孩 对吗?
I know that men like stupid girls, right?
但我以前以为乔尔喜欢的不只是是笨女孩
But I thought Joel wanted more than stupid.
我以为他喜欢自然美的女孩
I thought he wanted spontaneity.
抱歉 但看看我!
And I'm sorry, but look at me.
我现在还保持着婚礼时的身材!
I am the same size now that I was at my wedding.
说真的 谁不想每晚回家欣赏这副身材呢?
And come on, who wouldn't want to come home to this every night?
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
嘿 这是我的客人!
Hey, this is my client!
你们卖♥♥了多少?
How many of these have you sold?!
别跑!
Don't you run from me. Don't you...
嘿 混♥蛋♥!别跑!
Hey, don't you run from me, motherfuckers!
♪ ♪
♪ Hi! Nice to see ya ♪
♪ C'mon in, c'mon in, sorry the place is a mess ♪
♪ Need an ashtray, drink some coffee, some coffee ♪
♪ I know you've been upset ♪
♪ What I mean is maybe part of your problem ♪
♪ Is simply you were teased ♪
♪ I know what you'd like, but the good stuff promised ♪
♪ Is hard fought and not for free ♪
♪ Get tough, don't be so patient ♪
♪ Get smart, head up, shoulders straight ♪
♪ Since when is it a disaster ♪
♪ If the "S" on your cape is a little frayed? ♪
♪ What's a girl to do? ♪
♪ Born to shop? No! Pretty victories ♪
♪ What's a girl to do? ♪
♪ Scream and screw? No! Pretty victories ♪
♪ Go out jumpin' with your dumplin', your dumplin' ♪
♪ Go wheelin' with your pet ♪
♪ Never worry even a bit, just a bit ♪
♪ If there're any good ones left ♪
♪ Use your credit at the boybank, the boybank ♪
♪ If those you've bounced, you've broke ♪
♪ Spit out the F-word like a shotgun, a shotgun ♪
♪ If they can't take a joke! ♪
♪ Get tough, don't be so patient ♪
♪ Get smart, head up, shoulders straight ♪
♪ Since when is it a disaster ♪
♪ If the "S" on your cape is a little frayed? ♪
♪ What's a girl to do? ♪
♪ Born to shop? No! Pretty victories ♪
♪ What's a girl to do? ♪
♪ Scream and screw? No! Pretty victories ♪
♪ Starting to see what I mean? ♪
♪ What's a girl to do? ♪
♪ Scream and screw? No! Pretty victories ♪
♪ Starting to see what I mean? ♪
♪ Sure, stop by anytime ♪
♪ Will yesterday be better? ♪
♪ I think you'll do just fine. ♪
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表