Maybe they don't admit it.
你觉得她如此吸引人是个问题?
You think the fact she's so attractive is a problem?
对谁呢? -杰基
For who? - Jackie.
或许对有些人来说很困惑 但有头脑的人
Maybe it's confusing to some, but there's a brain there.
如今人们在谈些乱码七糟的
And people are talking about shit nowadays.
教皇?你觉得布鲁斯
The Pope, you think Bruce
十年前会提到教皇?
could've mentioned the Pope ten years ago?
他现在肯定是在谈及他了
Well, he sure as shit is mentioning him now.
你想再来杯咖啡? 杰基 再给他一杯咖啡
You want another coffee? Jackie, get him another coffee.
当她走进来时 第一晚
So when she walked in here the first night,
她那么原生态 但你可以看出来
she was raw, but you could see it.
我肯定是看出来了 -就倒咖啡就行了 拜托
I sure did. - Just the coffee, please.
我只是在说 作为一个男人 我看到她是有想法的
I'm just saying, as a man, I saw that she had thoughts.
等等 当苏西发现她时你在场?
You were here when Susie discovered her?
我在场?我一直都在这儿
Was I here? I'm always here.
只是在等事情发生 哥们
Just waiting for something to happen, man.
这是个无聊透顶的地方
It's a boring fucking place.
分分钟都可能改变的 杰基
That could change any minute, Jackie.
那么她和兰尼布鲁斯的关系呢?
So what is the connection with Lenny Bruce?
他们在交往吗?-没有 他们没有
They dating? - No, they are not dating.
他是她的冠军
He's her champion.
当最棒的人发现最棒的人
And when the best spots the best,
那肯定就是最棒的了
you can bet it's the best.
等等 把那个划掉 我听起来像个白♥痴♥
Wait, cross that out. I sound like an idiot.
我意思是说 他是顶尖的
I just mean, he's the top,
但他看到他身后跟上来的人
but he sees who's coming up behind him.
你打算怎么办?
So where do you go from here?
我们
We'll, we're, uh,
在扩大她的知名度
working on expanding her profile.
像这样的文章就会帮到忙
Articles like this are gonna help.
我们很挑剔的
Uh, we're being choosy,
选择合适的俱乐部
picking the right clubs; eventually,
其实梅赛尔太太会成为家喻户晓的名字
Mrs. Maisel's gonna be a household name.
记住我的话 伙计
Mark my words, pal.
我能帮你们吗?
Can I help you guys?
这就是那个人? -我觉得是
This the one? - I think so.
我以为是个女孩
I thought it was a girl.
对 应该是个女孩
Yeah, it's supposed to be a girl.
这是女孩吗?看起来不像啊
Is this a girl? This doesn't look like a girl.
当他们说她会出来时 她就出来了
It came out of the club when they said she would.
嘿 你是女孩吗?-我不确定
Hey, you a girl? - I'm not sure what
什么是最佳答案 -我觉得不是个女孩
the best answer is here. - I don't think it's a girl.
这就是为什么我需要一张照片
This is why we need a fucking picture.
等等
Wait.
我现在看见了 可能是个女孩
I see it now. It could be a girl.
好吧 我们走走
All right. We're gonna take a walk.
去哪儿? -不关你的事 只管走
Where? -None of your business. Just walk.
我能吃完了吗?-你清楚你现在
Can I finish my slice? - Do you understand you're in
有点小麻烦了吗?-我现在明白了
a little bit of trouble here? - I'm picking up on that.
我们要去某个地方 我们要谈谈 现在动身吧
We're gonna go somewhere, we're gonna have a talk. Now move.
一天到晚就是施工
Nothing but roadwork.
整个城市都破破烂烂的
This whole town's a crumbling shit hole.
你想干什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
伸展一下 -不许伸展
Stretching. - Well, don't.
你们为哈利德雷克办事 对吗?
You work for Harry Drake, right?
谁知道呢
Who knows.
理论上来说是的
Well, you do, theoretically.
闭嘴 那是我知道的
Shut up. That's what I know.
我们要去哪儿? -你会知道的
Where are we going? - You'll find out.
现在坐回来 像《奇迹创造者》一样安静点
Now sit back and make like The Miracle Worker.
嘿 弗兰克 我得说 我不知道
Hey, Frank, I got to say, I don't know how I feel
殴打一个女孩是什么感觉
about roughing up a girl.
我们不知道这是个女孩 -我是个女孩
We don't know it's a girl. - It's a girl.
去你的 安妮苏利文
Fuck you, Annie Sullivan.
安妮苏利文可以说话啊 -在我车里不行 她不能说
Annie Sullivan could talk. - Not in my car, she couldn't.
看起来不对 -我们按吩咐行事
Doesn't seem right. - We do what we're told.
我姐姐是个女孩
My sister's a girl.
听着 我也不喜欢这个差事
Look, it's not my favorite assignment, either,
但我们选择要干这种事
but we chose this line of work.
你想当清理垃圾的吗?
You want to be a garbage man?
靠 我想当清理垃圾的
Fuck, I'd love to be a garbage man.
时间充裕还有半个周末 -保障也很好…
Time and a half on weekends. - Great benefits.
快闭上嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
你们喜欢戏剧这很好
It's nice that you like theater.
泽尔达?
Zelda?
泽尔达?
Zelda?
泽尔达?泽尔达 你能听见吗?
Zelda? Zelda, can you hear me?
米里亚姆小姐?
Miss Miriam?
你找到韦斯曼太太了吗?
Did you find Mrs. Weissman?
找到了
We did.
她收到内衣了吗?
Did she get her underwear?
我没问 -告诉她我给她寄了内衣
I did not ask. - Tell her I sent her underwear.
我会让她知道的
I will let her know.
韦斯曼先生冷静吗?-一点也不
Is Mr. Weissman calm? - Not at all.
往他咖啡里放点烈酒
Put two jiggers of schnapps in his coffee.
他会马上睡去的 -好点子
He will fall right to sleep. - Good tip.
伊森也吃这一套
It works for Ethan, too.
孩子们怎么样?-他们很好
How are the kids? - They're fine.
梅赛尔先生今天带着伊森去看电影了
Mr. Maisel took Ethan to the movies today.
那太棒了
Oh. Th-That's great.
梅赛尔先生留消息了吗?
Uh, did, um, did Mr. Maisel leave a message?
给谁?-给我
For who? - For me.
没有 -他留电♥话♥号♥码了吗?
No. - Did he leave a number?
没有
No. - Oh.
但他说如果你需要他的话 就在他爸爸家留个口信
But he did say if you need him, just leave some words
会有人告诉他的
at his father's and someone will tell him.
所以他留口信了?
So he did leave a message?
是的 那是口信吗?
Oh, yes. That's a message?
那是口信 -他留的
That is a message. - Well, he left that.
我真为你感到抱歉 米里亚姆小姐
I am sorry for you, Miss Miriam.
失去从你窗户爬出去的男孩 那很难
To lose the boy who climbs out your window, that is hard.
她来了
She's coming. She's coming.
泽尔达 我得挂了
Zelda? Zelda, I have to go.
替我亲吻孩子们
Kiss the children for me.
那是她 对吗?
That's her, right?
你认不出自己的妻子?
You don't recognize your own wife?
我自从到这儿就没认出来她
I haven't recognized her since I got here.
她刚刚趟过了一个水坑 一个水坑!
She just walked right through a puddle. Right through a puddle!
你好,罗南 -你好,罗斯
Bonsoir, Ronan. - Bonsoir, Rose.
今晚坐您常坐的桌子吗?
Your usual table tonight?
有后面的桌子吗?我有客人
Actually, do you have one in the back? I have guests.
妈妈?-你来了 米里亚姆
Mama? - Oh, there you are, Miriam.
安比
Mwah, mwah. Abe.
这是我的客人 他们第一次来巴黎
These are my guests. It's their first time in Paris.
什么?不会吧
What? No. Impossible.
我知道
I know, I know.
我猜我们得跟着走
I guess we're walking. - Mm-hmm.
我希望你们都饿了 因为我很饿
I hope you're all starving because I am.
他们有世界上最好吃的面包
They have the best bread in the world.
他们从街角那个小疯子那里买♥♥到的
They get it from this mad, little man around the corner.
不 谢谢 好的
Oh, uh, no, thank you. Okay.
普鲁斯
Proost. - Proost.
别把普鲁斯特扯进来
Leave him out of it.
跟我说说 你们目前为止喜欢巴黎吗?
So tell me, how do you like Paris so far?
这儿非常巴黎
It's very Parisian.
这是世界上最美丽的城市
It's the most beautiful city in the world.
他们谈论纽约的灯光
They talk about the light in New York,
但当这里日落时 充满了魔力
but when the sun sets here, it's magic.
这就是为什么世界上所有的伟大艺术家
It's why all the great artists in the world
都被这个地方所吸引 -她带狗来了
are so drawn to this place. - She brought the dog.
我们在这附近找了一个很好的旅馆
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表