他已经发明了新的手术技术
He's already invented new surgical techniques
已经成为世界领域的标准
that have become the worldwide standard,
这成就对一个年轻人来说是杰出的
which is a remarkable feat for such a young man.
他被医学期刊广为报导
He's widely published in medical journals.
我知道他听起来表面上有点古怪
Now, I know he sounds a little oddball
但他只是很折中
on the surface, but he's just eclectic.
那经常是成就的标志
That's often a symbol of accomplishment.
约翰昆西亚当斯把鳄鱼当宠物养
John Quincy Adams kept an alligator as a pet.
本杰明富兰克林洗裸♥露♥空气浴
And Benjamin Franklin took naked air baths.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
我在想艾达的儿子是不是以他命名的?
I wonder if Ida's son was named after him.
那是他的名字 本杰明 你喜欢本杰明这个名字吗?
Oh, that's his name, Benjamin. Do you like the name Benjamin?
他从未租过房♥
He's never rented.
他原本住在萨顿区
He originally lived in Sutton Place...
窗外有漂亮的桥景
Had a beautiful view of the bridge.
但虽然离他的诊所很近
But as close as it was to his practice,
他还是觉得太远
he still found it to be too far.
他的病人就是他的一切
His patients are everything to him,
所以他把那个房♥子廉价卖♥♥了 你能想象吗?
so he sold the place at a loss. Can you imagine that?
他在离医院一个街区远的地方 买♥♥了一个复♥式♥公♥寓♥
He bought a duplex just a block from the hospital.
有景色 但没有桥景
It has views, but not of the bridge.
所以她们大约两个小时前出去的?
So they went out about two hours ago?
是的 她们每天都这样
Yes, they do this every day.
游泳 留下所有的东西
They swim, they leave all their stuff.
这是我姐姐的钱包
This is my sister's purse.
她到哪儿都带钱包的
She doesn't go anywhere without her purse.
听着 她们可能游到湖的另一处了
Look, they could've swum to another spot on the lake
正在慢悠悠地走回来呢
and are taking their time to walk back.
不会不告诉我的 -或者…
Not without telling me. - Or...
凯尔 去办公室 找到保利 告诉他这件事
Kyle, get to the office, find Pauly, and fill him in.
我们现在需要船去湖里找人 快! -这就去
We need boats on the water. Go! - On it!
告诉他们给8公里之内的
Tell them to call every resort on the lake
所有湖边度假村打电♥话♥ 这是个红旗警报
within a five-mile radius! This is a red flag alert.
他爱听歌♥剧
He loves the opera.
我知道 你不是个歌♥剧迷
I know, I know, you're not the biggest opera fan.
但表演本身就很有娱乐性
But the spectacle alone is entertaining,
所以你应该试一试
so you should give it a chance.
舞台布景非常好看
The sets are sensational.
对了 女高音可能会十分讨厌
And, yes, sopranos can be very annoying,
但交响乐团棒极了
but the orchestra is wonderful.
他爱普西尼
He loves Puccini.
红旗警报
Red flag alert.
我重复 红旗警报
I repeat, red flag alert.
乔尔
Joel...
你看我穿连体裤了 是不是?
you saw me in my romper, didn't you?
是的
Yeah.
15 2, 15 4
Fifteen two, fifteen four,
15 6 一对是8
fifteen six and a pair is eight.
今天你不走运 格尔达
Not your lucky day, Golda.
本杰明 对吗?-什么?
Benjamin, right? - I'm sorry?
艾达的儿子?-那是流言
Ida's son? - That's the rumor.
起来 -什么?
Get up. - What?
我们要去一起做点事情
We are going to do something together.
越快越好 起来
The sooner the better. Get up.
我完全不明白 -我是米里亚姆梅赛尔
I'm a million steps behind. - I'm Miriam Maisel.
你说得好像我知道你是谁
You say that like I should know it.
这儿的大部分人都认识我
Most people do know me here.
八届泳装肩带获得者?羽毛球头号♥种子冠军?
Eight swimsuit sashes? Top-seeded badminton champ?
斯坦纳消防队长俱乐部22年会员?
22 straight years in the Steiner Fire Safety Captain's Club?
什么都不知道?-我只是尽量不笑出来
Nothing? - I'm just trying not to laugh here.
这并不好笑 现在
What's going on is not funny. Now, we have to do
我们不得不一起做点事来满足我妈妈 一直要我们认识的欲望
something together to satisfy my mother's insatiable desire
在我把她绑在混凝土柱子上 然后扔到湖里之前
for us to meet before I tie her to a concrete post and throw her in the lake.
你把她绑在柱子上之前她已经死了吗
Is she dead before you tie her to the post,
还是你把她活活绑在柱子上 再扔到湖里淹死?
or do you tie her to the post alive and dump her in like that?
她还活着 -会有尖叫声的
She's alive. - There'll be screaming.
把嘴堵住就没事了
Not with the gag in her mouth.
你真的想得很周到 -站着 开始走吧
You've thought this through. - Stand. Start walking.
我承认我妈妈提起过你
I'll admit my mother's mentioned you.
我们的妈妈已经好几天在安排撮合我们
Our mothers have been scheming to set us up for days,
她们要是没看见我们在一起 她们是不会停止的
and it will not stop until they see us doing something together.
那我们就做点事情 让她们知道我们试了
So we'll do something, tell them we gave it a shot,
结果不成功 我就可以继续过我的生活了
nothing came of it, and I can get back to my life.
你想现在那么做 -现在
And you want to do it now? - Right now.
你不会错过
You're not missing a meeting
斯坦纳消防安全下士俱乐部开会?
of the Steiner Fire Safety Corporal Club?
队长 我们周四才见面呢
Captain, captain. And we don't meet till Thursday.
在下雨 -会过的
It's raining. - It'll pass.
如果不呢?-我们就融化了
If it doesn't? - We melt.
好 我被说服了 我们做什么?
Okay. I'm convinced. What do we do?
划船?真的? -好 对啊
Boating? Really? - Yes. Yes.
让我猜猜 你是
Let me guess, you're a charter member
纵帆船学会的创立者
of the Aquatic Maritime Gunwale Anchor Schooner Society
经营九年了 -只是我们要做的事情
nine years running. - It's what we're doing.
我不太喜欢水
I'm not a big fan of water.
但我喜欢它的公众性
But I like the public nature of it.
这是私人的 但仍旧展示出来
It's private, yet on display.
每个人都会看到我们的 -没错
Everyone will see us. - Can't argue with logic.
我的新朋友本杰明和我想要一条船 谢谢
My new friend Benjamin and I would like a boat, please.
好的
You got it.
不能站着 不能摇晃 不能划过浮标
No standing, no rocking, no rowing past the buoys.
谢谢 乔什
Thank you, Josh.
是的 谢谢 乔什
Yes, thank you, Josh.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
祝你们划船愉快
Happy boating!
注意安全
Be safe.
完美 大家已经在观察我们了
Perfect. Everyone's already watching us.
即使滚球比赛在进行
Even with the pétanque championships going on,
我们还是焦点
we're still a pull.
那么? -是?
Well? - Yes?
你要划船吗?-不要 你呢?
Are you going to row? - No. Are you?
不要 男孩划船 -我不划
No. The boy rows. - I don't row.
你什么意思 你不划?每个人都划
What do you mean, you don't row? Everybody rows.
那你划啊 -男孩划船
Then go ahead and row. - The boy rows.
我这个不划 -把桨捡起来
Not this boy. - Pick up that oar.
来划船是你出的主意
It was your idea to get into a rowboat.
把桨捡起来 -真的?那语气?
Pick up that oar. - Really? That tone?
我感觉是在跟我妈一起划呢
I might as well be rowing with my mother.
你本可以建议点别的事情做
Well, you could've suggested something else.
我只是在逢场作戏
I'm just going along for the ride here.
我刚才跟老太太们玩牌玩得很开心
I was perfectly happy playing cribbage with the bubbes.
这变得越来越傻了
It's getting sillier.
那是什么?-《斯坦纳日报》
What is that? - The Steiner Daily Newsletter.
但我们要至少看起来像是在聊天
But we've got to at least look like we're talking.
我们在聊天 -你在读报纸
We are talking. - You're reading.
我试着知晓热点新闻 我很喜欢这个新字体
I am trying to stay informed, and I am loving this new font.
那好 读点什么 我会假装我很喜欢听
Well, read something and I'll pretend that I'm enjoying it.
“亚瑟罗斯曼想感谢所有客人们
"Arthur Rossman would like to thank all the fellow guests
“他们为他的狗摩戈尔的死而安慰了他”
who consoled him on the death of his beloved dog Mogul."
你有病
You are sick.
那就读点轻松的能让我笑的
Well, read something light that I can laugh at.
“今晚暮色十分将会有一个
"There will be a twilight gathering
大屠♥杀♥幸存者的集♥会♥…”
of Holocaust survivors tonight in..."
闭嘴吧
Just shut up.
进行得非常顺利
This is going very well.
你们应该划船的
You're supposed to row.
我知道 -我不划船
I know. - I don't row.
所以你们才没有走远
That's why you didn't get very far.
我知道 -她从未问我能不能划船
I know. - She never asked if I could row.
本杰明 谢谢你
Well, Benjamin, thank you for the very, very little you did
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表