神奇的梅赛尔太太
1959年夏天
伊森 不!
Ethan, no!
那些不是玩具!
These are not toys.
他们看起来像玩具 -他们不是…
They look like toys. - They're not.
走
Go. Go. Get. Get. Go.
这个怎么是玩具呢?
How is this a toy?
那是一切 谢谢 斯图尔特
That's everything. Thank you, Stewart.
是 谢谢 伙计们!
Yes, thanks, guys.
再说一次 你是我们的英雄!
Once again, you're our heroes.
永远让人捉摸不透的卡巴纳夹克
Ah, the ever elusive cabana jackets.
我们该带几件?
How many should we bring?
每人两件? -或者三件
Two each. - Or three.
我还有一件从萨克斯买♥♥的
I've got one more coming from Saks.
是中国风的 你会很喜欢它的
It's chinoiserie. You're gonna love it.
比基尼
Ooh. Bikinis.
我猜你又要参加选美比赛
You're doing the beauty contest again, I assume.
我相信我的公众们要求我这样
I believe my public demands it.
所以今年我要走经典风…
So this year, should I go classy?
你的多丽丝黛
Your Doris Day.
还是浪荡一点?-你的玛米范多伦
Or risqué? - Your Mamie Van Doren.
其他女孩还会跟你竞争吗?
Will any other girl bother to compete?
我就不会
I wouldn't.
把它们都带上 保险起见
Bring them both, just to be sure.
你不能把所有的东西都带上!
You can't bring everything!
下一件是半长裤
Next is clamdiggers.
我们要去卡茨基尔 你们不能带太多半长裤
It's the Catskills; you can't have too many clamdiggers.
是的 你们能!
Yes, you can.
野餐裙子呢?我们每个人带四件
What about picnic dresses? We each have four.
该带上全部吗?-可能会有四次野餐
Should I bring them all? - There may be four picnics.
或者你可以穿一件野餐裙子参加不止一次野餐
Or you can wear the same picnic dress to more than one picnic.
哦 安比 -爸爸 你太过分了!
Oh, Abe. - Papa, you're too much.
女士们 我们讨论过了
Ladies, we've been over this.
拖车有4平方米的空间
The trailer has 163 cubic feet of space.
你们明白吗?容量是有限的
Do you understand? There's finite capacity.
沙滩浴袍? -我们从来不♥穿♥的
Beach robes? - We never wear them.
我还是带上吧 -好
I'll bring them anyway. - Okay.
你们看见这儿刚才发生了什么吗?
D-Did you see what just happened there?
爸爸 请别管这些小事了 我们有自己的系统
Papa, please do not micromanage this. We have a system.
你们的系统就是把所有的东西都带上!
Your system is to bring everything you own.
我不带这个
I'm not bringing this.
现在把我们选的行李箱换掉太晚了
It's too late to change the luggage we've chosen.
我做了精准的比例模型
I've made precisely scaled models.
你的小玩具
Your little toys.
它们不是玩具!-它们很可爱
They're not toys. - They're cute.
它们很可爱 是的 但它们不是玩具
They're cute, yes, but they're not toys.
现在 经过一番努力
And right now, after much effort,
我们所有的小行李箱都能塞进 我们小巧的拖车了
all our tiny luggage fits in our tiny trailer.
他说这些事情的时候真可爱
He's adorable when he talks about these things.
爸爸 我们会尽力控制在4平♥米♥大小的
Papa, we will do our best to stick to 160 cubic feet.
我保证 -很好 这样
I promise. - Good.
我就可以想一个办法
This way, I can create a plan
那样我在度假地的伙计吉米
so that my boy Jimmy at the resort knows
就知道怎么在假期结束的时候 把它再装上去了
how to load it back up at the end of our stay.
今年你又让吉米当伙计了?
You got Jimmy as your boy again this year?
我以为他不会回来了
I thought he couldn't come back.
对 他以为他在一个大♥法♥律公♥司♥实习
Yeah, he thought he was doing an internship at a big law firm,
但我打了几个电♥话♥ 现在他就不在了
but I made a couple of calls, and now he's not.
安比 你没毁了那个年轻人的前途吧
Abe, you did not spoil that young man's future
就为了他能在卡茨基尔给你当伙计
just so he can be your boy again in the Catskills.
什么?没有
What? No.
我打电♥话♥了 发现他没得到实习机会
I called and found out he didn't get it.
我的心都碎了
I was heartbroken for him.
我不会那样对待吉米的 我爱吉米
I wouldn't do that to Jimmy. I love Jimmy.
有点太爱了
Mm-hmm. - A little too much.
少带点 拜托 -我们少带了 走开!
Scale down, please. - We're scaling. Go.
是的 走开 安比 -我要跟一个朋友吃午饭
Yes, go, Abe. - I'm supposed to have lunch with a friend.
我溜一下可以吗?-伊森 不!
Okay if I scoot? - Ethan, no!
别玩这些玩具!-当然 去吧 我们待会再收拾
Do not play with these toys. - Sure, go. We'll finish later.
我不是说玩具 它们不是玩具!
I didn't mean toys. They're not toys.
不会太久的 谢谢 泽尔达 -用词不当!
I won't be long. Thank you, Zelda. It was a misnomer.
你知道用词不当什么意思吧
You know what a misnomer is.
不 别装傻
No, no. Don't play dumb.
俱乐部老板们突然给我打电♥话♥了
These club owners call me back in a flash.
有时候我听他们喊:“留个言!”
Sometimes I hear 'em yell, "Take a message,"
当他们听到是我在电♥话♥那边 他们就接电♥话♥
and when they hear it's me on the phone, they take the call.
很尊重你嘛 -对我来说 看看我
That's respect. - For me. I mean, look at me.
他们在尊重我 -我在看着你啊
They're respecting me. - I'm looking at you.
一个人 我是个痰盂 和你一起 我就是个人物
Alone, I am a spittoon; with you, I'm a somebody.
那不是真的 苏西 他们尊重你
That's not true, Susie. They respect you
是因为他们害怕你 你很擅长你的工作
because they fear you; you're great at what you do.
他们一半的人都尊重我 或许
Mm, half of them respect me, maybe.
另一半的人想上你
The other half want to get in your pants.
哦 别说了 -会发生的 我是说 看看你
Oh, stop. -It's gonna happen. I mean, look at you.
就像长了脑袋的搅打奶油团
It's like a dollop of whipped cream grew a head.
只是别低估了自己 我只求你这一件事
Just don't undercut yourself; that's all I'm saying.
你叫我出来吃午饭的 你想聊什么?
So you called this lunch. What do you want to talk about?
我只是想在去卡茨基尔之前见见你
I just wanted to touch base before I go to the Catskills.
我们明天就走了 -酷
We leave tomorrow. - Cool.
天啊 休息一下真好
God, it's gonna be so nice to have a break.
过去一年太煎熬了 他们走了
This past year has been tough. They're leaving.
快
Hurry, hurry.
我们换桌子了 韦尔拉
We're switching tables, Verla!
哦 给
Oh, here.
这是什么? -演出
What's this? - Gigs.
我的打字机丢了“星”字
My typewriter lost its "S."
所以上面写着“期六”“期日”
That's why it says "Aturday," "Unday."
你念过大学 你能明白
You went to college; you can figure it out.
这些都在接下来两周
These are all in the next two weeks.
所以呢?-我要去卡茨基尔
So? - I'm going to the Catskills.
对 你说了 -所以我无法演出
Yeah, you said. - So I can't do these.
我要去卡茨基尔
I'm going to the Catskills.
第一场下下周开始呢
First one's not till a week after next.
但我要去卡茨基尔
But I'm going to the Catskills.
是的 你重复好多遍了 小姐 说正题
Yeah, your record's skippin', Missy. Get to the point.
我要去卡茨基尔两个月
I'm going to the Catskills for two months.
什… -天啊!我差点喷水!
Wha...? - Geez, I almost did a spit take.
差点?你已经喷了啊!
Almost? That was a fucking spit take.
你要去卡茨基尔两个月?
You're going to the Catskills for two months?
我告诉过你无数次了 我要去卡茨基尔
I told you a million times I was going to the Catskills.
是 但我以为最多只是五天呢
Yeah, but I figured it was five days, tops,
没想到是两个月啊
not two fucking months.
你也吐到我后面那个人了
I think you got the guy in back of me, too.
你去那儿两个月干什么?
What the hell do you do up there for two months?
很多事 -什么事?
Lots of things. - What things?
你看看树 上♥床♥睡觉
You look at a tree, you go to bed,
起床 看看树
you get up, you look at a tree.
你要那么做两整个月?
You gonna do that for two straight months?
到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on up there?
有活动 我们去划船 我们晒日光浴
There's activities. We go boating, we sunbathe.
你夏天干吗?
What do you do for the summer?
我待在这儿 流汗 闻起来像个流浪汉
I stay here. And I sweat. And I smell like a bum.
我很悲惨 我想杀人
And I'm miserable, and I want to kill people.
我那么做直到天气转凉
And I do that till it gets cold.
但整个城市夏天的时候都会空的
But the whole city empties out in summer.
如果我们不是为了弄清楚 接下来两个月的演出计划
Why the hell are we having lunch if not to figure out
那我们还吃这午餐干什么?
our game plan for the next two months?
我不知道 我只是想道别
I don't know, I just... wanted to say good-bye.
道别 像朋友一样?
Say good-bye, like we're friends?
是的 -哦 天啊
Yes. - Oh, my God.
我得说几遍?
How many times do I have to say this?
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表