剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
I can be the manager you are... Were.
哦,天啊,太晚了
Oh, God, it's too late,
我已经祷告了她
I already am her.
你想我去告诉 Raul 做一次
Do you want me to tell Raul to do one?
Raul?
命运
Destino.
你在这做什么?我们告诉过你去躺一会儿
What are you doing here? We told you to lay low for a bit.
我已经。我已经在床上待了一上午了
I have. I've been in bed all morning.
-在购物?-对,所以?
- Been shopping? - Yeah, so?
-为什么这么做?你的错。我把戒指卖♥♥给了酒吧里的一个墨西哥人
- What's that for? - Your cut. I flogged the ring to some Mexican in the pub.
我们再也没见过那人
We are never seeing that again.
- Raul! - Trishy.
哦,天啊
Oh, God!
就是他,就是那个墨西哥人
That's him. That's the Mexican.
哦,不,Bryony,告诉我你在开玩笑
Oh, no, Bryony, tell me you're joking.
我认为我要再次恐慌发作了
I think I'm going to have another panic attack.
哦,多漂亮的戒指
Oh, what a beautiful ring.
那一定花了你很多钱
That must have cost you a fortune.
去他丫的,我不想独自死在我的桌子上
To heck with it, I don't want to die alone at my desk.
我想要我后半辈子充满了地中海的冒险
I want the rest of my life to be filled with Mediterranean adventures.
-是的,Rual,是的,我愿意嫁给你。-是的?
- Yes, Raul, yes, I will marry you. - Si?
哦,Trish,恭喜了
Oh, Trish, congratulations.
那值得一个庆祝活动
This deserves a celebration.
当然!走,去拿Cave(一种西班牙起泡酒)
Abso-flipping-lutely. Go and get the Cava.
哦,我爱这个,我爱这个,我爱这个。那是不是太过了?
Oh, I love it, I love it, I love it. Isn't it just super?
-那还好。-我好久没这么开心了。
- It's all right. - I've never been so happy.
哦 Angela
Oh, Angela,
留下来喝杯 Cava 吧
stay and have a glass of Cava.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
不了,我要回家
No, I'm going home
致母亲
to Mother.
我们已经被摸过了
We've been fingered.
我好奇他们想要什么
I wonder what they want.
职员们,我知道你们正在想
Officers, I know what you're thinking.
“他们不应该在尸骨未寒的时候庆祝”
'They shouldn't be celebrating while the body's probably still warm.'
-尸体?-对,对,你可能是对的
- Body? - Yes, yes, and you may well be right,
但我只是太兴奋了
but I'm just so excited.
-我要结婚了。看。-恭喜了
- I'm getting married. Look. - Congratulations.
我们实际上希望和你的职工谈谈一场抢劫
We were actually hoping to talk to your staff about a robbery.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
关于一个订婚戒指
Of an engagement ring.
这戒指不是偷的
This ring isn't stolen.
嗯,好吧
Erm, yeah,
事实上,它是
actually, it is.
我偷的
I stole it.
而我帮忙了
And I helped.
而我装成同性恋试图把它放回去
And I tried to put it back by pretending to be a lesbian.
而我将它卖♥♥给那个墨西哥人
And I sold it to that Mexican.
哦,天啊,我是个罪犯。
Oh, my God, I'm a common criminal.
我不想进监狱
I don't want to go to jail.
酒呢?
Cava?
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表