剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
激励人心的员工。
Inspiring stuff.
你好。Trishy 在这里工作吗?
Hola. Es aqui donde trabaja Trishy?
不懂你在说什么。
Not a clue.
亲爱的,在那里做一做吧。
Take a seat over there, my love.
我给你一些皱纹纸
I've got you some crepe paper.
我觉得你可以把它把它揉成一团然后
I thought you might scrunch it up and...
天哪, Raul!
Oh, my God, Raul!
Trishy!
我到这里来寻找我的爱。
Vine para encontrar a mi amor.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're saying.
Trish?
喔,天哪!
Oh, my gosh!
先是 Maggie 然后现在是他。真是一个惊喜。
First Maggie and now him. It's like Surprise Surprise!
你是怎么找到他的。
How on earth did you find him?
我没有,我都不知道他是谁。
I didn't. I don't know who he is.
额...
Oh. Erm...
Natalie,大家...
Natalie, everyone...
这是 Raul。
this is Raul.
他是我在西班牙遇到的西班牙的西班牙人。
He's a Spanish Spaniard that I met in Spain.
他带我参观了他的葡萄园。
He took me on a tour of his vineyard,
然后我们喝了几瓶里奥哈酒。
and we just clicked over several bottles of Rioja.
我想和你上♥床♥。
Quiero llevarte a la cama.
这就是一个问题。
This was the problem.
我们的身体说着同一种语言,但是嘴上却不是。
Our bodies spoke the same language, but our mouths didn't.
对不起,先生。
Perdona, senor.
根据你的口语,我觉得你是从 Andalucia(西班牙自治区) 来的?
Por tu acento diré que eres de Andalucia?
是的,是的,我来自 Andaluz!
Si, si, soy Andaluz!
太好了,你会说西班牙语。 - 你会说西班牙语?
- Gracias a Dios que hablas español. - You speak Spanish?
我在 Puerto Banus(西班牙城市)的一家酒吧工作过。
I worked the door at Lineker's Bar in Puerto Banus.
你是怎么找到我的?
How did he find me?
Trish 问你是怎么找到她的?
Trish quiere saber cómo la encontraste?
我们在一起的大多数时候,她都在重复同样的话
Pasamos muchas horas juntos, pero las palabras que mas repite,
甚至当我们做♥爱♥的时候,都会说着“Brownall 职介所”。
incluso cuando hacemos el amor, era 'Brownall Jobcentre'.
额,他说他让你高♥潮♥的时候,
Erm, he says when he got you... excited,
你会喊出'Brownall Jobcentre'。
you'd shout out 'Brownall Jobcentre'.
噢,天哪...
Oh, lordy. Erm...
Natalie 我会回办公室。
Natalie, I will be in my office.
你在这里料理一下 Brownall 的事务。
I'm leaving you in charge of casa de Brownall.
先生,这边。
Step this way, senor.
还记得这张樱桃小脸么?
Recognise this cheery face?
- 不。 - 这是你,
- No. - It's you,
25 年前,正好是在这家职介所外面。
25 years ago, outside this very job centre.
你想把这个贴到那块板子上吗?
Do you want to stick it on the board?
随便你贴在什么地方。
Stick it where you like.
到底是什么发生在你的身上啦?
Whatever happened to my golden girl?
你原来是那么的积极,满心欢愉。
You were always so positive, so full of fun.
甚至在你母亲去世的时候。
Even when your mother passed away.
- 我的妈妈没有去世。 - 她没有吗?
- My mother's not dead. - Isn't she?
我觉得我能记住我妈有没有去世。
I think I'd remember the death of my own mother.
我很确定我批准了你一周的丧假。
I'm sure I gave you a week off for compassionate leave.
你错了。
You're wrong.
如果你不介意的话,我要去工作了。
Now, if you don't mind, I've got work to do.
并不是我们都退休了。
We're not all retired.
晚安。
Buenas noches.
我收下啦。
I'll take that.
- 问 Trishy 要嫁给我吗。 - 真的吗? - 嗯。
- Voy a pedir a Trishy que se case conmigo. - En serio? - Mm-hm.
他说他要叫 Trishy 嫁给他。
He says he's going to ask Trish to marry him.
哦,真有爱!我必须得买♥♥个新帽子。
Oh, how lovely! I'm going to have to buy a new hat.
真荒唐。
That's ridiculous.
- 谢谢。 - 我认为这真甜美。
- Gracias. - I think it's really sweet.
甜美?
Sweet?
他很主动。真的很浪漫。
He's being spontaneous. It's really romantic.
他就只和她认识了两个星期。万一他是个连环杀手呢?对吧。
He's only known her a fortnight. He could be a serial killer. Yeah?
你的怀疑主义简直是无可理喻, Karl。
Your scepticism's understandable, Karl,
- 因为你自发地反对风险。 - 预言家先生。
- cos you're naturally risk averse. - Mr Predictable.
从一个好的方面。
In a good way.
好吧,我们大家不可能都既有活力又有趣啊。
It's all right, mate, we can't all be interesting and dynamic.
- 你觉得我很无趣? - 不。
- You think I'm boring? - No.
就是比较稳妥,就像是香草冰淇淋。
Just safe, like vanilla ice cream.
每个人都喜欢香草冰淇淋。
Everyone likes vanilla ice cream.
这就是我喜欢你的原因。我总是知道我能够得到些什么。
That's what I love about you. I always know what I'm going to get.
对,每天都是一样的东西。
Yeah, the same every day.
好的方面。
In a good way.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
用老二狠狠地去揍生活。
To kick life in the dick.
我们不是去运动酒吧吧,对吧?
We're not going to a sports bar, are we?
我想马上买♥♥个订婚戒指。
I'd like to buy an engagement ring right now, please.
哦,某人很慌呀。
Ooh, someone's in a hurry.
好吧,我只是想让我的女朋友嫁给我。
Well, I've just decided to ask my girlfriend to marry me.
- 真浪漫。 - 而且是主动的?
- How romantic. - And spontaneous?
- 正是。 - 聪明。
- Very. - Brilliant.
给我看看你的戒指。
Show me your rings.
哇,这些真...
Oh, wow, these are...
天哪!
Jesus!
漂亮。
Beautiful.
噢,稍等。
Oh, excuse me a minute.
当然。
Sure.
你想证明什么?
What are you trying to prove?
我要证明,嗯,这是全新的我。
I'm proving, Ash, that this is the new me.
Karl,—— 冲动且浪漫的—— Lyndhurst 似的
Karl -- spontaneous and romantic -- Lyndhurst.
你并没变得主动或是浪漫
You're not being spontaneous or romantic.
—你只是在模仿 Rarl。
- You're just copying Raul. - Is that what I'm doing? - Yeah.
那这怎么样,那么?它去哪了?玩个魔法。没了。
What about this, then? Where's that gone? Magic. Gone.
你不能这么做。你就是个普通人,Karl
You can't do that. You're vanilla, Karl.
好吧,新的 Karl 是薄荷巧克力片
Well, the new Karl is mint choc chip.
—看见喜欢的了吗?—没,我改主意了
- Seen anything you like? - Nah, changed my mind.
完全不喜欢她了。所以,我就要走了。
Completely gone off her. So I'm just going to go.
哦,好吧。
Oh, OK.
你确定?
Are you sure?
你确定你想走了?
Are you absolutely sure you want to leave?
嗯, 嗯, 嗯, 嗯
Yippity, yip, yip, yip.
-再见。-再见 。
- Goodbye. - Goodbye.
-你干了什么?-我不喜欢薄荷巧克力片似的 Karl
- What have you done? - I don't like mint choc chip Karl.
从我们见面第一刻起,
Desde el primer momento que nos conocimos
我就知道你很特别
supe que eras especial.
从我们见面第一刻起
From the moment we met
我就知道你很特别
I knew you were special.
是的,已经有其他很多女人。
Si, ha habido otras mujeres.
是的,已经有其他很多女人
Yes, there have been many other women.
但不如你灵活
Pero ninguna tan flexible como tu.
但不如你灵活
But none as bendy as you.
命运让我们走到一起。
El destino nos ha unido.
命运让我们走到一起。
Fate has brought us together.
美丽的 Trishy...
Hermosa Trishy...
美丽的 Trishy ...
Beautiful Trishy...
- 你是否愿意嫁给我吗?-你是否愿意嫁给我吗?
- Quieres casarte conmigo? - Will you marry me?
什么?
What?
我不知道该说些什么。-我不知道该说些什么
- I don't know what to say. - No sé qué decir.
- 说是的。-说是的
- Diga si. - Say yes.
不
No.
—不?-不。-不。
- No? - No. - No.
-不?。不。
- No?- No.
哦,Rarl,
Oh, Raul,
你是个极好的,极好的西班牙人。
you are a wonderful, wonderful Spaniard.
但是当你沉浸于你的饱满的,美味的葡萄时
But while you are devoted to your plump, tasty grapes
我却致力于我的帮助失业者找到工作
and I am devoted to my jobless,
这不会成的
it can never work.
对不起,家伙,这结束了
Sorry, hombre, it's finito.
她裸体的形象将永远留在我的脑海里。
La imagen de su cuerpo desnudo quedará en mi mente para siempre.
你美丽裸体的形象
The image of your beautiful naked body
将永远留在他的脑海里
will be imprinted on his mind forever.
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表