剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
All right?
好吗?
Oh, God, let me die.
天啊 让我去死
Ding ding, round two.Same again please, Ash.
叮叮 第二轮 再来杯一样的 Ash
OK, only I did get the first round.
可是我已经买♥♥了第一轮了
Yeah, it's a tradition here, mate.
这是这儿的规矩 兄弟
Your first day at work you buy the drinks all night. OK.
上班第一天包整晚的酒饮 好吧
I'm gonna tell you what I want telepathically.
让你来读一读我的心吧
Is it another large rose? God, he's good.
再来一大杯葡萄酒? 老天 他好专业
Actually, you may as well get a bottle.
其实你可以直接要一瓶
Not a problem. And Natalie?
没问题 Natalie呢?
Oh, I'll just have a double whiskey. OK.
我双份威士忌 好的
And a gin and tonic. Right.
还有杜松子酒掺奎宁水 可以
And a wine.
还有葡萄酒
So great to be part of the team.
很高兴成为团队的一员
Drowning your sorrows, love? Mm.
借酒浇愁 亲爱的? 嗯
Don't worry, Karl told us.
别担心 Karl告诉我们了
We've had a little whip round for you.
我们为你募捐了点
We've been collecting off the jobseekers all afternoon.
整个下午我们从求职的人那儿收集的
Oh, God. Stay strong, bab.
老天爷 坚强点 宝贝
No, no. I've lied to Karl.
不是这样的 我骗了Karl
I never wanted to move in with him.
我从来没想过跟他搬到一起
It's perfectly understandable. No, the gambling thing.
可以理解 不是因为赌博
It's not true, none of it.
不是真的 全是编的
I don't have gambling debts, I just didn't want to tell him the truth.
我没有欠赌债 我只是不想跟他说实话
Well, I'm having this back. Shit.
这个我要收回 糟了
You'd better stop Karl. Stop him doing what?
你最好拦住Karl 拦住他什么?
Fathering Trish's baby. Why is he doing that?
帮Trish怀孩子 他为什么做那个?
To pay off the 12 and a half grand you didn't spend on a gambling habit you haven't got.
去还你根本没有的赌瘾没欠的一万两千五百磅
Right, here I am.
我来了
Why have you got your bare bottom on my sofa?!
你为什么裸着屁屁坐在我的沙发上?!
Why are you wearing rubber gloves?!
你为什么戴着橡胶手套?!
I thought this was supposed to be straight middle-aged sex.
我还以为是直接中年程度的性♥交♥
Why would we be having sex?
我们为什么要做♥爱♥?
You said you wanted to conceive the natural way.
你说你想以自然的方式受孕
I meant natural as in knowing who the father is,
我指的自然是说知道父亲是谁
I just want your sperm!
我只想要你的精♥子♥!
Put it away!
快穿回去
Karl! Mothering Sunday!
Karl! 我的妈呀!
What on earth are you doing here?
你们究竟来干嘛?
I'm staging an intervention. And I'm filming it.
被你们干扰了 我还要录下来呢
Guess I missed the money shot.
看来我错失了赚钱良机
Karl, you don't need to have sex with Trish.
Karl 你不用跟Trish上♥床♥
I've told him that.
我跟他说了
What about your debt? I don't have any debt, I lied.
你的债怎么办? 我不欠债 我撒谎了
You... You did what?
你 你什么?
I didn't want to move in with you so I lied about the debt.
我不想搬去跟你住所以撒了欠债的慌
I almost had sex with Trish, Natalie!
我差点就跟Trish做♥爱♥了 Natalie!
For the last time, no, you didn't!
最后说一遍 你没有
I just wanted your tadpoles!
我只想要你的小蝌蚪!
Anyway, the deal's off. There's no way we can procreate.
反正 交易作废 我们不能造人
It's been so long since I've had my ears pinned back
我把耳朵遮起来太久
I'd almost forgotten.
差点忘了
I'm sorry, Karl, but we can't mix our genes.
抱歉 Karl 我们的基因不能结合
Our baby would look like some kind of dwarf BFG.
孩子会长得巨耳小矮人
Absolutely fine with me. Can I go?
跟我完全没关系了 我能走了吗?
Yeah, course.
当然
Don't forget your pants.
别忘了你的内内
Is that Fuengirola? Well, I'll see you tomorrow
是在丰希罗拉? 明天见
for what I'm sure won't be an uncomfortable day at work.
我保证上班的时候就当一切都没发生过
Paul!
Paul!
See ya. Honestly.
再见 不是吧
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表