剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
因为我以为我想结婚
Because I thought I wanted to.
因为我必须给自己找点事情
Because I had to do something...
所以我结婚了
so I did that.
等时间到了叫醒我
Wake me up when it's time.
好
Okay.
从文件上看 我的生活挺惨的
On paper, things looked quite bleak for me.
我是个无家可归的孤儿 和一个已婚少♥妇♥私奔
I was a homeless orphan on the run with a married woman.
但是不论生活有多糟糕
But no matter how bad life got...
总会有一些好的事情发生
there was always something good.
你必须把注意力放在那些好的事情上
You had to focus on the good.
我爱你
I love you.
- 什么 - 我说 时间到了 咱们走
- What? - I said, "It's time. Let's go."
- James - 妈的
- James. - Shit.
他们连个正经的保安都没有
They don't even have security.
- 那个家伙就换了个保安的夹克 - 现在怎么办
- He's just put on a jacket. - What do we do?
过来
Come on.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
对不起
Sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
我没法切断那个 你要开车冲过去
I can't cut those ones off. You'll have to drive through them.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
你在干嘛 James
What the fuck, James?
我不想弄出太大的动静来
I didn't want to make too much noise.
- 喂 - 哦 是不想打扰到他吗
- Oi! - Oh, what, not to disturb him?
真是好人啊
Yeah, nice one.
有那么一瞬间 我感觉我们回到了过去
For a moment, it was like old times.
你还想回去吗
Do you still want to go back?
- Alyssa - 我们该停下来了
- Alyssa? - We should stop.
- 什么 - 那边有个搭便车的
- What? - The hitchhiker.
她是女人 孤身一人
She's a woman. She's on her own.
万一她搭上了哪个变♥态♥的车怎么办
What if some weirdo picks her up?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
你们好
Hi.
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表