剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
*Walking out of what I'm here for*
*放空我的大脑*
*Getting out of my head*
*为了更好的开始*
*Making plans for a better*
*制定计划*
*Beginning...*
救护车
Ambulance.
这里出了事故
There's been an accident.
♪Fly Away - Graham Coxon♪
《存在主义的出路》
克莱夫·科赫
发生了
我爱上你了
克莱夫 亲亲
你让我聊聊自己那次
You asked me to tell you about myself that time.
我说了不
And I said no.
现在我想告诉你
I want to tell you now.
我很小就了解了惩罚
I learnt about punishment from a young age.
我知道惩罚是出于爱
I learnt it happens because of love.
我过去觉得自己可能并不真实存在
I used feel like I maybe wasn't real.
好像我什么都不是
Like I was made up of nothing.
但当人坠入爱河
But when you fall in love,
毫无感觉被有所感觉所吞噬
the nothing feeling is eaten by a something feeling,
被各种感觉所吞噬
which is eaten by an everything feeling.
你吞噬了我
You swallowed me.
给了我自♥由♥
And set me free.
你的小鲑鱼 亲亲
克莱夫·科赫
你怎么知道这栋房♥子安全
How do you know this one's safe?
没有明显的防盗警报
No obvious burglar alarm.
到处都是灰尘 所以不用担心会有清洁工过来
Dust everywhere, so no cleaner to worry about.
邮件都满了
Post.
至少离家有一周了
At least a week's worth.
非法闯入别人家真的够低调吗
Is breaking and entering the best way of lying low?
克莱夫·科赫
返回至寄件人
怎么了
What?
*我的爱没有起点也没有终点*
*My love has no beginning My love has no end*
*没有正面和背面 我的爱不会屈服*
*No front or back And my love won't bend*
*我处在正中*
*I'm in the middle*
*迷失在晕头转向之间*
*Lost in a spin...*
*爱着你...*
*Loving you...*
*而你不知道不知道不知道...*
*And you don't know, you don't know You don't know, you don't know...*
艾莉莎在吗
Is Alyssa in?
*我的爱没有底部也没有顶端*
*My love has no bottom My love has no top*
*我的爱不会上升 也不会下降*
*My love won't rise And my love won't drop*
*我处在正中*
*I'm in the middle*
*情不自禁*
*And I can't stop*
*爱着你*
*Loving you.*
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表