剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
- 什么 - 也许我是个牧师
- What? - Maybe I was the vicar.
别再招惹她 她没那么饥不择食
Just stop bothering her. She's not desperate.
多谢
Thank you.
我多半要被捅死在床上
Probably get stabbed in our beds now.
大概是我活该吧
I probably deserve it.
你真漂亮
You look so beautiful.
谢了
Thanks.
我本以为你要孤独终老 没想到真能嫁得出去
I thought you were more likely to end up dead than married.
是啊
Right.
你现在可以安心了
You can relax now.
他值得托付 人很可靠
He's safety. He's solid.
这话出自一个
Says the woman abandoned
总是被男人甩的女人之口
by every man she's ever been with.
看看他
Look at him.
我看着呢
I am.
觉得怎么样
How do you feel?
和你一样
Exactly the same.
你真是个幸运的女孩
You're a lucky girl.
没错 我也这么觉得
I do. I feel exactly the same.
靠
Shit.
Alyssa.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我累了
I'm tired.
我平时不怎么喝酒
I don't normally drink.
嗯
Okay.
你近看还真年轻
You're quite small up close.
是吗
Am I?
要再来一瓶吗
Shall we get another one?
我得去看看她有没有事
Actually, I should check if she's okay.
晚安
Night.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Who were you speaking to?
没谁
No one.
这裙子我要脱下来
I need to take this dress off.
好吧
Okay.
你之前关于Bonnie的话说得没错
You were right about Bonnie.
什么
What?
她有点奇怪
She is a bit strange.
嗯 没错
Uh... yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好 James
Yes, James.
我想象中的蜜月就是这个鬼样子
This is exactly how I pictured my honeymoon kicking off.
你很渴啊
You're thirsty.
他们把你一个人留在这儿吗
Have they abandoned you?
我在等
I'm waiting.
等什么
For what?
等他们睡着
For them to fall asleep.
做得对
Fair play.
我可以再请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you another drink?
我没其他意思 我保证
I'm all right, really. Promise.
我明天就可以送你回去
I'll take you back tomorrow...
要是你想的话
if that's what you want.
也许吧
Maybe.
我以前并不清楚这话是什么意思
I didn't know what that meant.
海滩那事儿过后
What happened to you...
你过得怎么样
after the beach?
没人和我说过
No one told me anything.
至少没人好好讲过
Not properly, anyway.
一团糟
It was quite bad.
嗯 显而易见
Yeah, obviously.
我有段时间没法走路
I couldn't walk for a bit.
他一直在鼓励我
He was really supportive.
直到他死
Until he died.
干杯
Cheers!
什么
What?
我也算半个希腊人
I'm a bit Greek.
嗯
Mmm.
你觉得这儿怎么样
So what do you think of the place?
肥皂太小了
The bars of soap are very small.
记下了
Noted.
- 顺带一提 我还单身 - 我不是
- I'm single, by the way. - I'm not.
那你幸福吗
Are you happy?
很幸福
Yes.
那就好
That's good.
我很寂寞
I get lonely.
我妻子跑了
My wife ran off...
- 你回房♥间吗 - 对
- You off, are you? - Yeah.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
真的
I am.
我试过去找你 但是所有人都拦着我
I tried to see you. I did. But no one would let me.
然后
And then...
我本来要告诉Alyssa
I was going to tell Alyssa about the time
她妈妈来找过我
her mum came to see me.
但是她说了句话 让我大脑一片空白
But then she said something that made me forget everything else.
我想吻你
I think I wanna kiss you.
什么
What?
不好吗
Is that bad?
没有
No.
不过我不能上♥床♥
I don't think I can have sex.
我没说上♥床♥ 我只是说亲一下
I didn't say sex. I said a kiss.
我
I...
我感觉它好像再也没有反应了
I don't think it works anymore.
我还没试过 但那个部位附近被枪射中过 所以
I haven't tried, but I got shot near there, so...
抱歉
Sorry.
本店提供夜床服务
We do a turndown service.
什么
What?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
嗯
Um...
这好多了 对吧
That's better isn't it?
嗯
Yeah.
味道真不错
These are nice.
你能出去了吗
Can you leave, please?
你可以不碰它
You don't have to touch it.
你看着就好
You can just watch.
也可以转过身去
You can turn round if you want.
滚出去
Get out!
等等
Wait.
出 去
Get... out.
抱 抱歉
I... I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
求你了
Please.
我还有孩子
I've got kids.
把枪放下吧
Please put the gun down.
求你把枪放下
Please put the gun down.
把枪放下吧
Put it down.
什么声音
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
没事的
It's okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
能让我自己待一会吗
Look, can you just give me a minute?
抱歉 最近发生的事太多
I'm sorry. This is, like, a lot.
哦 好的
Oh, yeah.
没问题 我
Sure. I'll, uh...
我去厕所
I'll be in there.
好
Okay.
你介意今晚睡那儿吗
Do you mind sleeping in there?
不介意
No.
那就好
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表