剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
Your boyfriend tried to rape me. So James stabbed him.
还有什么好说的
What else is there to say?
你就不能说实话吗
Why can't you tell the truth?
这就是实话 不
- That is the truth! - No.
你们在等着他
You were waiting for him.
你们闯进他家 等他
You broke into his house, and you waited for him...
胡说 Alyssa
- This is bullshit! - Alyssa.
事实如此 她有枪
- It is. - She's got a gun.
还有别的女孩 你一定知道
There were other girls. You must know that.
没有证据
That was never proved.
什么 证据太多了
What? There were loads.
有录像有照片 我们看见了
There was a video and photos. We saw them.
你搞错了
You're wrong.
他对我不一样
It was different with me.
你怎么知道他不是计划好的
How do you know he didn't have a plan?
也许你只是运气好
Maybe you were just lucky.
不
No.
不是的
No!
他爱我
He loved me.
你们把他从我身边抢走
And you took him from me.
你们杀了他
You killed him.
我 是我杀的他
I... I killed him.
求你了 放她走
Please, let her go.
滚开 James
Fuck off, James.
什么 别再想救我了
- What? - Stop trying to save me.
我没有
I don't...
对 我们杀了他
Yeah, we killed him.
那你们必须付出代价
Then you have to get punished.
犯错就要挨罚
People are supposed to get punished.
你以为我们没被惩罚吗
You think we weren't?
我一直呆在那栋房♥子里
I'm always in that house.
一直在那个房♥间里
I'm always in that room.
我出不去
I can't get out.
也许我做了些不该做的
Maybe I did some things I shouldn't have done,
但我不该承受那些
but I didn't deserve that.
求你了 Bonnie
Please, Bonnie.
我们都没想这样
None of us asked for this.
谁都没有
None of us.
知道自己快死了 这种感觉很奇怪
It's weird knowing you're going to die.
觉得自己已经老了 什么都知道
You feel like you're old, and you know everything,
所以什么都不在乎了
so you don't give a shit anymore.
我们不打算道歉
We're not gonna say sorry.
你想杀了我们 我知道
You wanna kill us, I get that.
但是然后呢
But what happens next?
你怎么办呢 她说得对
- What happens to you? - She's right.
你可能以为你没有机会了 但是你有
You might think you don't have a chance, but you do.
Bonnie?
Bonnie?
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我的痛苦 要怎么办
What do I do with all the pain?
我不知道
I don't know.
好的
Okay.
不
No!
不
No!
我真的好累啊
I'm really tired.
是啊
Yeah.
缺少爱的人 他们的问题在于
The problem with a person having a lack of love
不知道什么是爱
is that they don't know what it looks like.
所以太容易上当受骗
So it's easy for them to get tricked,
容易看到并不存在的东西
to see things that aren't there.
但我猜 我们也一直都在骗自己
But then I guess we all lie to ourselves all the time.
- 你没事吧 - 嗯 没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表