剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
Sometimes, doing the right thing
就像在犯罪
feels like committing a crime.
因为我想离婚
Because I want a divorce.
Todd 等等我
Todd, wait!
我想和你谈谈 停下
I wanna talk to you. Please, stop.
我很抱歉 Todd 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Todd. I'm really sorry.
你为什么要我娶你
Why did you ask me to marry you?
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
你就不配和别人在一起
You don't deserve to be with anyone
因为你对太残忍♥了
because you don't treat people well enough.
我知道
I know.
你找谁
Hello?
Alyssa在吗 不在
- Is Alyssa around? - No.
你是?
Who are you?
她朋友
I'm a friend.
我们婚礼上见过的
I was at the wedding.
我在后面
I was at the back.
不好意思 你在这干嘛
Sorry. Um... Why are you here?
这时我才意识到
It was at this point I realised
可能Bonnie并没有姐姐
that Bonnie probably didn't have a sister.
她去工作了
She's on her way to work.
那是谁
Who was that?
不知道
I don't know.
有时我觉得好累 整个人分崩离析
Sometimes I get so tired that I can't feel my edges anymore.
像融化了一样
It's like melting.
感觉很不好
But not in a good way.
这样不好
It wasn't ideal.
决定放手后的两小时内
Only two hours after deciding to move on, I was,
我就又来跟踪Alyssa了
to all intents and purposes, stalking Alyssa again.
但问题就在于
But I wasn't the only one.
不止我一个在跟踪她
And that was the problem.
你还好吗 啥
- Are you okay? - What?
你介意我先走吗 现在没什么人了
Do you mind if I go early? It's pretty dead.
可以啊
Sure.
谢啦
Cheers.
嗨
Hi.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
你落了这个
You forgot something.
糟了
Oh, shit!
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表