剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
James呢
Where's James?
他在做笔录
They're taking his statement.
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
好的
Okay.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink?
不用了
I'm all right.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this any more.
去他妈的世界
确认无误后 底下签个字
So if that all looks okay to you, just sign at the bottom.
然后我就能走了吗
And then I can just go?
对
Yeah.
我被判了缓刑
I've got a suspended sentence.
我知道
I know.
你只是目击者 她都坦白了
You're just a witness. She's confessed to everything.
这样啊
Right.
好的
Okay.
Bonnie会怎么样
What's going to happen to her, to Bonnie?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得她精神有点问题
I don't think she's very well.
你能做什么呢
What can you do?
多少做点什么吧
A bit more?
行吧
Yeah.
我们会再跟你联♥系♥的
We'll need to speak to you again.
去哪能找到你
Where can we find you?
我现在有点居无定所
I'm sort of between places.
好吧 那用你女朋友的地址行吗
Okay. Can I give your girlfriend's address?
她不是
She's not...
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
她是我朋友
But she was my friend.
- 谢谢您等我 - 没事
- Thanks for waiting. - That's okay.
Alyssa呢
Where's Alyssa?
- 不知道去哪了 - 什么
- Gone somewhere. - What?
我们到家会见到她
We'll see her at home.
好的
Okay.
- 你去哪 - 谢谢您的衣服
- Where are you going? - Thanks for the clothes.
James.
遇见了Bonnie 又经历了这么多之后
After Bonnie, after everything the night before,
Alyssa就这么离开 不对劲
it felt odd that Alyssa had just gone.
Alyssa?
Alyssa?
你是谁
Who are you?
你好
Hello.
你是James
You're James.
是的
Yep.
什么 那个杀人犯
What, the killer?
是的
Uh... yeah.
你待在里面
Stay inside.
我很想打你
I really want to punch you.
你想打的话 来吧
You can if you like.
- 意义在哪 - 抱歉打扰你了
- What's the point? - Look, I'm sorry to bother you,
Alyssa在这吗
but is Alyssa here?
不在 怎么了
No. Why?
你知道她可能在哪吗
Do you know where she might be?
不知道 她 她还好吗
No. Is she... Is she okay?
她挺好的
She's fine.
至少我希望她是
At least I hoped she was.
好 谢谢了
Okay. Thanks.
恐惧始于很小的事情
Dread can start as a small thing.
它安静地蛰伏 你可以假装听不到
It's so quiet, you can pretend not to hear it.
但它慢慢地发出声响
But it gets loud.
震耳欲聋
Really loud.
鸭子
Ducks.
你再也无法忽视
And you can't ignore it any more.
你肯定认识我男朋友
I think you knew my boyfriend.
犯了错应当受到惩罚
People are supposed to get punished.
你觉得我们没受到惩罚吗
You think we weren't?
我突然意识到Alyssa可能在哪
I suddenly knew where Alyssa might be.
嗨 能借我一下纸和笔吗
Hi, can I borrow a pen and some paper?
谢谢
Thanks.
能帮我给在等候室的女士吗
Can you give this to the woman in the waiting room?
- 醒着的那位 - 可以
- The awake one. - Sure.
人常常感到无法掌控自己的生活
It's easy to feel like you're not in control of your life.
因为确实无法掌控
That's because you're not.
我们无法阻止事情的发生
You can't stop things happening.
只能在事情发生后 收拾残局
You just have to deal with them when they do.
你应该多笑笑
You should smile more.
你说什么
What?
好吧 你可能不会笑
Well, it might never happen.
我笑过好吗 滚开
It has happened actually, so fuck off.
- 你能把腿合上吗 - 好的
- Can you shut your legs please? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我曾经以为我了解自己
I used to feel like I knew myself.
可现在 我有些乱了
But for a while now, I don't think I've been properly in my body.
当你以为已逃离某件事
You can think you've run away from something.
事实却是
But actually,
你从未放下
you've been carrying it with you the whole time.
这就像个闹鬼的房♥子
It's like a haunted house.
只不过我是那只鬼罢了
Only I'm the ghost.
也许你处于困境却不自知
You can get stuck in a place and not even realise it.
可一不小心 就会永远被困住
If you're not careful, you can get stuck there forever.
就像Bonnie
Like Bonnie.
Alyssa
Alyssa?
James
James?
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你为什么全身湿透了
Why are you wet?
我去游泳了
I went for a swim.
我感觉好多了
I feel better now.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
纸条
The note.
你留了张纸条
You left a note.
是啊 我说我一会儿就回来
Uh, yeah, saying I'd be back later.
你还说要阿姨照顾好我
You said to look after me.
我没说照顾一辈子
I didn't mean forever.
我以为你会做傻事
I thought you were gonna do something bad.
James我没想自杀
I wasn't going to do that, James.
我没这么想
I wasn't.
他真的很无助
He feels really small.
很抱歉我吓到你了
I'm sorry I scared you.
我们出去好吗
Can we get out of here, please?
这就是你父母相遇的地方吗
This is where they met? Your parents?
对
Yeah.
他们来干嘛 遛狗吗
What were they doing? Dogging?
抱歉
Sorry.
这里以前是个公园
It used to be a park.
我爸爸当时坐在长椅上
He was sitting on a bench.
他说对我妈妈一见钟情
He told her he loved her straight away.
她遛着奶奶的小灵狗
She was walking her nan's whippet...
而我吃着三明治
and I was eating a sandwich.
就像 电影里演的那样
It was... just like something out of a film.
很美
That's nice.
James你可以不这么做
You don't have to do it, James.
我应该这样做
I think I do.
好
Okay.
哦 不
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
不知道什么时候
I didn't know when,
我爸有点受潮了
but my dad had got a bit wet.
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表