剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
你等多久了
How long were you waiting?
没多久
Not long.
犯罪嫌疑人
已被抓捕
去他妈的世界
谢谢你们
Thank you.
其他人都没停车
No one else stopped.
大多数人都是混♥蛋♥
Most people are dickheads.
没错
Yeah.
我在想为什么Alyssa愿意让她搭车
I wondered why Alyssa had wanted to pick someone up.
也许她在拖延时间 不想回去
Maybe she was putting off going back.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
- 什么 - 这地方前不着村后不着店
- What? - Well, it's the middle of nowhere.
你又一个人 要么是遇到了危险
You're on your own. So you're either in danger,
要么就是脑子不太正常
or you're mental.
Alyssa.
怎么了
What?
也许她只是不想和我单独待在一起
Or maybe she just didn't want to be alone with me.
你们刚结婚吗
Did you just get married?
她刚结婚
She did.
你要去哪儿
Where do you need to go?
随便
Anywhere.
好吧
Okay.
我叫Alyssa 他叫James
I'm Alyssa. This is James.
嗨
Hi.
我叫Bonnie
I'm Bonnie.
嗨 Bonnie
Hi, Bonnie.
Alyssa觉得安静的人不好相处
Alyssa found quiet people difficult.
我觉得我们对她也没有意义
I don't think we automatically made sense to her.
你从哪儿来
Where are you from?
- Bonnie - 嗯
- Bonnie. - Hmm?
你从哪儿来
Where are you from?
她可能遭遇了什么事
Maybe something happened to her.
怎么回事
What was that?
哦 不
Oh, no.
你这破车他妈的怎么回事 James
What the fuck is wrong with your car, James?
还真是不让我们省心
It's literally the bane of our life.
她说了"我们" 真好
It was nice she said "our life".
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
你有备用轮胎吗
Do you have a spare?
那就是
That is the spare.
我要去撒尿
I'm going for a piss.
抱歉
Sorry about this.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
好吧
Okay.
你车里
Have you got any water...
有水吗
in your car?
哦 有
Oh. Yeah.
我记得放在这儿的 可能
I thought it was here. Maybe it's...
可能在后面
Maybe it's in the back.
也有可能我都喝光了
Maybe I finished it.
- 好消息 - 怎么了
- Good news. - What?
路前面有座房♥子 我看到烟了
There's a house or something up the road. I saw smoke.
有多远
How close?
很近
Really close.
你要不要去车里坐着
Do you want to sit in the car?
为什么
Why?
免得弄脏你的裙子
So your dress doesn't get ruined.
现在没必要说这个吧 James
I think we've gone beyond that point, James.
嗯 这地方还真是一点都不诡异
Well, this isn't creepy at all.
嗯
Well...
恭喜
congratulations.
你是伴娘吗
What were you, the bridesmaid?
有什么能为你效劳吗
How can I help you?
- 能用下你的电♥话♥吗 - 是否可以借用一下洗手间
- Can we use your phone? - And please could I use your toilet?
当然可以
Yes.
事情总是不按着计划走
Everything was refusing to go to plan.
不过话说回来 我们压根也没有计划 这才是问题
But then, we had no plan. That was the problem.
好吧
Okay.
得等到明早上他们才上班
They can't do anything until the morning.
- 靠 - 抱歉
- Shit. - Sorry.
你有出租车的电♥话♥吗
Do you have a number for a taxi?
这里只有Steve开出租 但他才刚当了爸爸 所以
Well, there's only Steve, and he's just had a baby, so...
好吧
Right.
你还有房♥间吗
Do you have any rooms?
- 什么 - 当然 所有房♥间都可以住人
- What? - Yes, we've got all of them.
- 我们要两间 - 不 我们付不起
- We'll take two. - No, we can't afford that.
钱我来付 你载了我一程 也算是救了我
I'll pay. You picked me up. You saved me.
救了她什么
Saved her from what?
好吧
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
你和James要一间房♥ 对吧
You and James want to be in the same room, don't you?
对 没错
Yeah, that's fine.
那最好不过
It's better that way.
更便宜了
It's cheaper.
10号♥房♥
Room ten.
7号♥房♥
Seven.
这是最后一间房♥了
This was the last room they had.
好的
Okay.
你觉得这东西是真的吗
Do you reckon those are real?
不知道
I don't know.
这很锋利
They're quite sharp.
好吧 安全队长 镇定点
All right, Captain Safety, chill out.
我们该去看看Bonnie怎么样了
We should check on Bonnie.
别去管她
We should leave her alone.
为什么
Why?
她不太对劲
She's not right.
不说话不代表就不对劲
Just because someone's quiet, it doesn't mean they're not right.
你在说你自己吗
Are you talking about yourself?
这房♥间是她付的钱
She paid for the room.
我是你的小鲑鱼
I'm your little salmon.
要和我们一起喝点什么吗
Would you like to have a drink with us?
有人吗
Hello?
你们好
Hello.
要喝点什么
What can I get you?
简直不敢相信我的新婚之夜就这么度过
I can't believe this is my wedding night.
这红酒味道不太对
I don't think this is proper wine.
那是烧伤吗
Is that a burn?
对
Yep.
和你人很搭调
Suits you.
多谢
Thank you.
我上车的时候
So where were you headed...
你正打算去哪儿
when you picked me up?
我在带她回家
I was taking her home.
你为什么还穿着婚纱
Why are you still in your wedding dress?
因为我从婚礼上跑出来了
Because I ran away from the wedding.
为什么
Why?
跑了就是跑了
Because I did.
你本来要和谁结婚
Who were you getting married to?
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
他哭了吗
Did he cry?
管好你自己就行了
Do you want to mind your own business?
我本来也快要结婚了
I was going to get married.
但是我男朋友死了
But then my boyfriend died.
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
你有没有觉得自己像个电灯泡
Are you feeling like a bit of a spare part?
- 什么 - 三人成群 四人成欢
- What? - Well, three's a crowd. Four's a riot.
如果你愿意 我可以坐下陪你
Well, I can sit down if you want.
她干嘛需要你陪
Why would she want that?
我只是交个朋友而已 别紧张
I'm just being friendly. Calm down.
你怎么知道和我结婚的不是她呢
How do you know I didn't marry her?
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表