剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
We're not married.
- 什么 - 我们其实刚刚参加完一场葬礼
- What? - We've actually been to a funeral.
噢
Oh?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是想多穿一会儿这个衣服
I just thought I'd get a bit more wear out of this.
好吧
Right.
我等会儿再过来
I'll give you a couple minutes.
Alyssa有些不一样了
Alyssa was different.
我他妈的在这里干什么
What the fuck am I doing here?
就好像有人把她的电池给取出来了
It was like someone had taken her batteries out.
Alyssa?
嗯
Yeah.
我给你写的那封信
The letter I sent you...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么信
What letter?
当我意识到她可能从来没收到过信的时候
When I realized she might not have got it,
我感觉心中一直压着我的石头消失了
it felt like a weight had been lifted from my chest.
哦 那个信
Oh, yeah. That.
当那块大石头重新出现的时候 感觉更加的沉重了
Which seemed much heavier when it was put back.
我真的 非常 对不起
I'm really, really sorry.
那是很久以前的事情了
It was ages ago.
我都不记得信里写了什么了
I can't even remember what it said.
亲爱的Alyssa
"Dear Alyssa,
我不想再见到你了 永远
I don't want to see you again. Ever.
因为你 我杀了人
Because of you, I killed someone.
我永远也改变不了这个事实了 而这使我憎恨你
I can't ever take that back, and it's made me hate you.
不论你对我是什么样的感觉
So whatever you feel about me,
我都不会再对你有任何回应了
you should know I don't feel it in return.
请不要再联♥系♥我
Please leave me alone.
此致 James 另
Sincerely, James.P.S...."
祝万事顺心
Good luck with everything.
是的
Yeah.
要不你把这句话去掉吧
Do you maybe want to take that out?
不行
No.
因为你 我杀了人
Because of you, I killed someone.
我永远也改变不了这个事实了 而这使我憎恨你
"I can't ever take that back, and it's made me hate you."
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系的 闭嘴吧
It's fine. Shut up.
我们走吧
Should we go?
我们要付钱
We need to pay.
我知道
I know.
那我们能直接走吗
Shall we still go?
你知道 如果你跑单
You know, if you do a runner,
一般情况下都是服务员用小费来补上的
the waiter or waitress usually has to pay out of their tips?
哦 不 我不知道
Uh, no, I didn't know that.
对 没错 我们要负责的
Yeah, that's true. We're held responsible.
好吧
Right.
好的
Okay.
那你们是准备跑单吗
Were you not gonna pay?
不 不会 当然会付
Uh... No, of course we were.
不用找了
Keep the change.
Alyssa?
Alyssa?
- Alyssa - 干嘛
- Alyssa? - What?
我必须要说出口
I just had to say it.
永远也等不到合适的时候
There would never be a right time.
干嘛
What?
我爱你
I love you.
我不想呆在这里
I don't want to be here.
我爱你
I love you.
我哪儿也不想去
I don't want to be anywhere.
我爱你
I love you.
我们还是回去吧 这事太蠢了
I think we should go back. This is stupid.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我们这是在干嘛啊 James 我们要去哪里啊
What are we doing, James? Where are we even going?
- 我不知道 你来找我的 - 不是我找你的
- I don't know. You came to me. - I didn't come to you.
是你找到了我 你还跟踪我
You came to me. You were stalking me.
我那不是跟踪你 我只是看着你而已
I was not stalking you, I was watching you.
反正都是变♥态♥
That's still weird.
但你说你想要离开
But you said you wanted to leave.
好吧 现在我想要回去了
Well, now I want to go back.
为什么
Why?
因为我结婚了
Because I am married.
什么 你答应了吗
What? You did it?
我愿意
I do.
是的
Yes!
- Alyssa 等等 - 哎 真操蛋
- Alyssa, wait! - Oh, for fuck's sake!
不要
No!
嘿
Hey!
停车
Stop!
- 嘿 - 停车
- Hey! - Stop!
棒极了
Brilliant!
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我知道那是你家 但是也用不着哭吧
I know it was your home or whatever, but you don't need to cry.
只是被拖走了而已 你这是什么毛病
It's just been towed. What's wrong with you?
是我爸爸
It's my dad.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
操
Shit.
我现在觉得有点冷
I am actually a bit cold now.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是他们把他扔了怎么办
What if they got rid of him?
来吧
Come on.
$400加税
Four hundred plus VAT.
什么
What?
你不应该停在那
Shouldn't have parked it there.
我不明白 那里没有禁停标识啊
I don't understand, there wasn't a sign or anything.
- 对 那边应该有个标志的 - 那边没有标志
- Yeah, there would have been a sign. - There wasn't a sign.
一直有个标志的
There's always a sign.
那边他妈的没有
There fucking wasn't.
可能你需要戴眼镜了
Maybe you need glasses.
可能你需要找一份正常点的工作
Maybe you need a better job.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你看 我们才刚刚结婚
Look, we just got married.
我们想存钱去度蜜月 但我们没有钱
We're saving up for our honeymoon. We don't have a lot of money.
你这次能不能网开一面放我们一马
Can you let it go just this one time?
只收现金
It's cash only.
拜托 我能不能把我爸爸拿出来
Please, can I just get my dad?
- 什么 - 他死了 他在车里
- What? - He's dead. He's in the car.
我不是说他的尸体 是骨灰 他的骨灰在车里
I don't mean his body, his ashes. His ashes are in the car.
我们会拿着钱回来的 我保证 但是现在
Look, we'll come back with the money, I promise, but for now,
能不能让我先把他拿出来
can I just get him?
他在车里吗
He's in the car?
- 对 - 那他很安全
- Yeah. - So he's safe.
- 呃 是 - 那等你拿了钱回来的时候
- Well, yeah. - So when you come back with the money,
- 他还会在那的 - 不是
- he'll be there. - No.
你怎么就不懂呢
You don't understand.
- 拜托了 - James 算了
- Please. - James. It's cool.
我们会回来的 你们什么时候关门
We'll come back. What time do you close?
- 五点 - 好的
- Five. - Okay.
走吧
Come on.
我没有$400加税那么多钱
I don't have 400 plus VAT.
- 我也没有 - 那我们怎么办
- Neither do I. - Then what are we going to do?
我们等到五点
We're going to wait till five o'clock.
你♥爸♥爸 他怎么死的
How did he die, your dad?
突发心脏病
Heart attack.
糟糕的饮食习惯 缺乏锻炼
Bad diet, no exercise.
妈的
Shit.
那我估计也会这么死
It's probably how I'll go.
你为什么要结婚
Why did you get married?
因为我想结婚
Because I wanted to.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表