剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
*the chills and fever*
*严寒与狂热*
*Oooh, chills and fever*
*你让我觉得寒冷却燥热*
*Chills and fever's what you give to me*
*当深夜来临*
*When it's late at night*
*你紧紧拥我入怀*
*And when, when you hold me tight*
*告诉我你爱着我*
*Tell me that you love me so*
*永远永远不会放开我*
*Never, ever, ever let me go*
*严寒与狂热*
*Oooh, chills and fever...*
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是在想着自杀吗
You thought about killing yourself?
什么
What?
我是说 这个账单包括小费吗
I said, is there service included?
不 别担心
No, don't worry about it.
-不用找零了 -谢谢
- Keep the change. - Thanks.
你知道那是谁的车吗
Do you know whose car that is?
不知道 怎么了
No. Why?
我也说不上
I dunno.
没什么
Nothing.
我以前很快能发现别人在盯梢我
I used to be really good at knowing when someone was watching me.
但现在我没那么确定了
But now I'm not sure.
我可能只是多疑
I'm probably just being paranoid.
-我去办公室了 -好的
- I'll be in the office. - OK.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你是谁
Who are you?
我的天
Oh, my God.
♪The End Of The World - Julie London♪
*为什么太阳依旧闪耀*
*Why does the sun keep on shining?*
詹姆斯
*为何大海冲上岸边*
*Why does the sea rush to shore?**
这是个恰当的结局
It was a fitting end.
一个注定破灭的爱情故事
A doomed love story.
*难道他们不知道*
*Don't they know...*
一场完美的悲剧
A perfect tragedy.
*这已经是... *
*It's the end of the...?*
然后我并没死
And then I didn't die.
♪Ya Ya (From "Lolita") - London Music Works♪
我被警方24小时监视
I was under 24-hour police surveillance
等着开庭的那一天
as I waited for a court date.
你要不要吃
Are you gonna eat that?
不
No.
那...你介意我吃掉吗
Do you... Do you mind?
不介意
No.
艾莉莎在哪
Where's Alyssa?
艾莉莎和我不被允许见面
Alyssa and I weren't allowed to see each other.
完全不能见面
Not at all.
但我一直都在想着她
But I thought about her all the time.
你好 詹姆斯 我有一些结果要和你讨论
Hello, James. I've got some results to discuss with you.
你需要你♥爸♥在身边吗
Would you like your dad?
我爸对我被枪击的反应就是吃或哭
My dad's response to me being shot was to eat or cry.
经常同时发生
Quite often at the same time.
对不起 詹姆斯
Sorry, James.
不用 没关系
No, that's all right.
好
Fine.
你都知道了 詹姆斯 炎症...
Well, as you know, James, the inflammation...
子弹造成了很大的伤害
The bullet had done quite a lot of damage.
她谈了谈我的伤
She talked about my injuries,
并发症
about complications
事情需要时间
and things taking time...
前面还有很长的路要走
..And long roads ahead.
但很多方面来讲 詹姆斯 你都极其幸运
But in many ways, James, you have been extremely lucky.
我不觉得幸运
I didn't feel lucky.
好的
Ok.
我觉得自己受到了惩罚
I felt like I was being punished.
也许是我活该
And maybe I deserved it.
詹姆斯
James?
我从没见过艾莉莎的妈妈
I'd never met Alyssa's mum before.
一开始 她看起来很友好
At first, she seemed quite nice.
你还好吗
How are you?
我还行
I'm OK.
-你要酸奶吗 -不了 谢谢
- Would you like a yoghurt? - No, thank you.
-艾莉莎怎么样 -你得跟她分手
- How's Alyssa? - You need to break up with her.
什么
What?
这一切都是你的错 不是吗
The thing is, it's your fault, isn't it?
发生的那些事 我相信你不是故意的
What happened. I'm sure you didn't mean it,
但你毁了她的生活
but you've ruined her life.
你毁了一切
You've ruined everything.
对不起
Sorry.
你能给她什么
What can you offer her...
就酸奶吗 我没有冒犯你的意思
..Like...this? No offence.
很难让人觉得没有被冒犯
It was quite hard not to take offence.
你还能走路吗
Are you going to be able to walk again?
应该可以
Think so.
他们说你要坐牢 对吗
And they say you're going to prison. Is that right?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Probably.
如果你爱她 就放手吧
If you loved her, you'd let her go.
就像那首歌♥
It's like that song.
我不知道她在说什么歌♥
I didn't know the song she was talking about,
但我有预感她可能是对的
but I had a feeling she might be right.
我觉得你可以给她写封信
I thought you could write her a letter.
我不想写
I don't want to.
她得向前看了 你不适合她 我...
Well, she needs to move on and you're no good for her. I'm...
对不起 但那是事实
I'm sorry, but that's the truth.
事实正是我一直试图忽略的东西
The truth was something I'd been trying to ignore.
言辞越激烈越好 你知道她有多固执
And the harsher, the better. You know how stubborn she is.
我买♥♥好了邮票的
I've got a stamp.
♪I Love Her Still, I Always Will - The Outsiders♪
我的预感告诉我 艾莉莎收到了信
I had a feeling that Alyssa got the letter...
因为我再也没有过她的消息
..Because I never heard from her again.
*我坐在这儿*
*I'm sitting here*
*她坐在那儿*
*And she's sitting there*
*假装我们只是互不关心*
*Making believe we just don't care*
好的一面是 经过多次手术
On the upside, after a number of operations,
我又能开始学走路了
I was able to start learning to walk again.
*我看着她*
*I look at her*
*她看着我*
*And she looks at me...*
*假装我们看不见彼此*
*Making believe we just don't see*
刑事法♥院♥
我最终也没有坐牢
And I didn't go to prison after all.
棒呆了
Get in!
陪审团一致认为我是在保护另一个人
The jury agreed I was acting in defence of another
认定我没有犯谋杀罪
and found me not guilty of murder.
那录像带绝对起了作用
The videotape definitely helped.
但我因为各种其它轻罪被判了缓刑
But I was given a suspended sentence for various other misdemeanours.
我想给我爸些钱来买♥♥他的新车
I wanted to give my dad some money for his new car.
但他不让我给
But he wouldn't let me.
挺有趣的 人为了表现友善而说谎的方式
It's funny, the way people lie to be kind.
我觉得这车更好开呢
I think this is actually nicer to drive.
在我与死神擦肩而过后
After I nearly died,
爸爸报名参加了一个子女教养在线课程
Dad signed up for an online parenting course.
♪This Time Tomorrow - Graham Coxon♪
他开始谈论他的感受
He started talking about his feelings.
我真的很珍惜我们在一起的时间
I really value us spending time together.
嗯
Yeah.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为我们应该一起参加更多的活动
I think we should do more activities together.
好啊
Ok.
玩保龄球似乎有点点野心勃勃了
Bowling did seem slightly ambitious,
鉴于我的双腿最近才刚刚恢复
given that I'd only recently got the use of my legs back.
这太棒了 是不是呀
This is brilliant, innit?
我做到了
I did it!
但到头来 我该担心的并不是自己
But in the end, it wasn't me I should've worried about.
♪Ruler Of My Heart - Irma Thomas♪
*我心中的主宰*
*Ruler of my heart*
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表