剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
我是艾莉莎
I'm Alyssa.
艾莉莎
十九岁
I'm 19.
我以为我早已度过人生最操蛋的一天了
And I thought I'd already had the shittest day of my life.
你看上去像个公主
You look like a princess.
但今天更糟
But this is actually worse.
♪Gay Human Bones - Harlem♪
我因为之前的所作所为 被送去做社区服务
I got community service for what I did,
但比起回学校也没那么糟
which wasn't as bad as going back to school.
在那样的事之后 一切变得不容易
It's not easy, what comes after something like that.
*我就是想看看杰伊 你是个笨蛋吗*
*I just wanna see Jay are you a fool*
*没什么 他们知道自己的厉害*
*Were cool They know they're good*
*没错 很难厌倦*
*Yeah, it's pretty hard getting sick of what-*
*你正经历的一切*
*-ever you're going through... *
*我知道的 我知道的*
*I know, I know*
*我知道的 我知道的*
*I know, I know*
仿佛你成了个垃圾红人
It's like you become a shit celebrity.
你变成了别人
You become someone else.
甚至你都不认出自己了
Even to yourself.
*我篮球队的名字*
*My basketball team's name*
*是基基人骨*
*Is Gay Human Bones...*
但你已经变不回之前的样子了
But you can't go back to who you were before.
我觉得我妈在知道我的事后 反应比我还大
I think my mum found what happened to me even worse than I did.
还有孩子们 求求你了 托尼 别离开我
..Children. Please, Tony! Please don't leave me!
我把托尼赶出去了
I've kicked Tony out.
她才没有
She hadn't.
妈妈在那之后真的有些疯疯癫癫
Mum went genuinely a bit mad after that.
她开始用第三人称说自己
She started talking about herself in the third person.
我认为格温需要小睡会儿
I think Gwen needs a nap.
好的
Ok.
对我们来说 待在那里 待在那栋房♥子里
It was too much, us staying there,
那个镇上 实在太压抑了
in that house, that town.
所以我们带着双胞胎离开了
So we took the twins and left.
已出♥售♥
这意味着我错过了学期末
It meant missing the end of school,
但妈妈说没关系
but Mum said that was OK.
你可以以后再学 或者找份工作
You can finish it later. Or get a job.
或者嫁个有钱人
Or marry someone rich.
对不起
Sorry.
我们搬去和莉阿姨住在了一起
We went to live with my aunt, Leigh,
妈妈有一半血缘关系的姐妹
Mum's half-sister.
她开了一家小餐馆
She runs a cafe
她不用除臭剂 因为那会导致乳腺癌
and she doesn't trust deodorant because of breast cancer.
我喜欢她
I like her.
她说我们在这里想待多久都可以
She said we could stay at her place for as long as we wanted.
他会回来找我的
He'll come back to me someday!
我们在这里已经一年多了
We've been here over a year now.
我觉得她肯定不是指那么久
I don't think she meant that long.
但妈妈有个人能聊天也挺好
It's good that Mum has someone else to talk to.
对我来说不错
Good for me.
这让我更容易觉得一切都安好
It makes it easier for me to be OK.
的确 我很好
And, actually, I am OK.
我不再有任何感觉了
I don't really feel anything any more.
没有感觉挺好的
It's good not feeling.
这像是个超能力
It's like a superpower.
莉阿姨给了我份工作
Leigh gave me a job,
我想主要是为了让我有事可做
mainly so that I had something to do, I think.
你可能会说这很讽刺
This is what you might call irony.
我倒是想看看马文怎么给我变出个香蕉船
See if Marvin can make a banana split for me,
你个臭婊...
you fucking cu...
你需要什么
What can I get you?
这是你真名吗
Is that your real name?
不然呢
You know it is.
比利是莉阿姨的养子
Billy's Leigh's foster son.
垃圾名字
It's shit.
是个可爱的孩子
He's a sweet kid.
好的
Ok.
♪Something Sweet - Graham Coxon♪
工作很无聊
Work's boring.
但我在那儿遇到了托德
But I did meet Todd there.
他教孩子们划独木舟
He teaches canoeing to kids
他挺有想法
and he has quite strong opinions.
你知道芬兰吗
You know Finland?
实际上它并不存在
Doesn't actually exist.
这是一块冷战时期由俄♥罗♥斯♥编造出来的大♥陆♥
It's a fabricated landmass made up by the Russians in the Cold War.
是吗
Right.
这算是约会吗
Is this a date?
没错
Yeah.
酷
Cool.
他有点像条狗
He's kind of like a dog.
这是在夸他
In a good way.
他的吻技也很棒
He's also a really good kisser.
♪Your Very First Love - The Dubs♪
*你的那个初恋*
*Your very first love...*
*没有什么比初恋更非凡的了*
*There is nothing greater than your very first love*
*没有什么比初吻更甜蜜的了*
*There is nothing sweeter than your very first kiss*
*你可以四处寻觅*
*You can look*
*你可以不断尝试 直到死去的那一天
*You can try Until the day you die*
*但都只会是徒劳*
*But in vain*
*一切总是徒劳*
*It all was in vain*
*没有什么比...*
*There is nothing warmer than...*
*初拥更温暖的了*
*that first embrace*
*你永远不会忘记初次尝到口红的味道*
*You'll never forget that first lipstick taste*
*你可以四处寻觅*
*You can look*
*你可以不断尝试 直到死去的那一天
*You can try Until the day you die*
*但都只会是徒劳*
*But in vain*
我阿姨在湖边有个小木屋
My aunt's got a cabin by the lake.
好
Cool.
事实上做♥爱♥也还行
Sex is actually all right, it turned out.
算不上什么大事
It's not such a big deal.
我把一切都告诉了他
I told him about everything.
干
Shit.
没错
Yeah.
你喜欢辣味鸡肉卷吗
Do you like chicken fajitas?
他懂我
He gets it.
你想结婚吗
Do you wanna get married?
去他妈的 为什么不呢
Yeah, fuck it, why not?
正是 去他妈的
Exactly. Fuck it.
我妈妈对婚礼很相当兴奋
My mum's pretty excited about the wedding.
她全身心都投入到了这件事
She's really thrown herself into the whole thing.
-为什么我们又要试衣服 -怎么啦 亲爱的
- Why are we dong this again? - What, love?
婚礼就在明天 这很合身了
The wedding's tomorrow. It fits.
之前的确实合身
It fit fine before. Now...
但现在简直无可挑剔
..It's perfect.
年纪轻轻就结婚是现今
Getting married young is one of the most renegade things
你能做的最叛逆的事情之一
you can do these days.
妈妈用和托尼离婚拿到的钱来支付婚礼
Mum's using Tony's divorce money to pay for it,
也相当特立独行了
which is also pretty maverick.
我很高兴
And I'm happy.
多年来 我是第一次真的很高兴
For the first time in ages, I'm really happy.
♪Chills And Fever- Jet Harris♪
*严寒与狂热*
*The chills and fever, ooh*
*严寒与狂热*
*Chills and fever*
*你让我觉得寒冷却燥热*
*Chills and fever's what you give to me*
*当你紧握我的双手*
*When you hold my hand*
*告诉我 我是你深爱的男人*
*And tell me that I'm your loving man*
*亲吻我 抱紧我*
*Kiss me and squeeze...*
艾利莎
邮件里收到子弹应该算是被恐吓了
Getting a bullet in the post should be threatening,
但一个连你名字都拼不对的人
but it's hard to feel frightened of someone
实在是太难令人觉得被恐吓了
who can't spell your name right.
*严寒与狂热*
*Oooh, chills and fever...*
而且明显那个人都不知道你住哪儿
And clearly doesn't know where you live.
*严寒与狂热*
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表