剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
就在那
It's just...
不知怎样了
Wonder what's going on.
你去看看她
You should go and check on her.
- 她应该是想一个人呆着- 她去好久了
- I think she wanted to be alone. - She's been ages.
她只是宿醉罢了
She's hungover.
可能在吃饼什么的吧
Probably having a flapjack or something.
在药店里吗
In a chemist?
药店有用梅子和瓜子做的健康饼
They do healthy ones made out of prunes, and seeds, and things.
去看看她就是了
Just go and check on her!
什么
What?
我开始想Alyssa本来的样子
I was starting to remember what Alyssa could be like.
为什么不能好好说话呢
Why can't you ask nicely?
可能是我哪里不对劲吧
I think maybe there's something wrong with me.
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
她在哪
Uh, where is she?
谁
Who?
一个女人 我朋友 我看着她走进来的
The woman. My friend, I saw her walk in here.
我不知道你在说什么 没人进来
I don't know what you're talking about. No one's come in.
- 但我刚刚看见 - 你真可耻
- But I just saw... - Shame on you.
- 什么 - Bonnie消失了
- What? - Bonnie's disappeared.
她不见了
She's actually vanished.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yes.
我要吃东西
I need to eat some food.
快点
Now.
- 现在吃午餐有点早吧 - 对
- It's quite early for lunch. - Yeah.
你们吃早餐了吗
Did you not have breakfast?
没
Uh... no.
你要不要把盘子放下来
Do you want to put the plates down?
不知道Alyssa是否知道
I never knew if Alyssa was aware of it,
一间本来就挺冷的房♥间 她可以让这个房♥间变得更冷
but she could make a room feel colder than it actually was.
我以前很喜欢吃东西
I used to really like food.
给你
This is for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
餐桌转盘也叫懒惰的Susan
This is called a Lazy Susan.
我经常发现紧张可以用事实来分散
I often found that tension could be diffused with facts.
所以通过它可以让大家方便的吃到菜
So you can pass the food round more easily.
- 其实是 - 他妈的别这样 James
- They're actually... - Fuck's sake, James.
并不是每次都管用
Not always, though.
什么
What?
- 你有什么事吗 - Alyssa
- Look, is something up with you? - Alyssa.
你愿意的话可以告诉我们的
You can tell us if you want.
然后我们就可以各回各家
And then we can all go home.
我的男友被杀害了
My boyfriend was murdered.
妈的
Shit.
嗯
Yeah.
- 不好意思 - 是吗
- Sorry. - Are you?
- 嗯 - 为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
因为你都这么说了
Because it's what you say.
因为他被杀害了
When someone gets murdered?
我认为是
I think so.
我的父母都死了
Both my parents are dead.
他们也是吗
Were they murdered?
你能别说谋杀这个词吗
Can you stop saying the word "murdered" please?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
没事 只是需要喝水
I'm fine. I just need some water.
- 你会回来吗 - 什么
- Are you coming back? - What?
没什么
Nothing.
这是我爸
This is my dad.
我父母不理我了
My parents don't speak to me anymore.
我绝对有问题
There's definitely something wrong with me.
有什么问题
What's wrong?
- 你姐姐真的在附近吗 - 没错
- Are we actually near your sister's? - We're close.
能拿些打包盒来吗 谢谢
Can we get some takeaway boxes, please?
- Alyssa 怎么了 - 没怎么 James
- Alyssa, what is the matter? - Nothing is the matter, James.
- 你为什么要亲我 - 什么
- Why did you kiss me? - What?
是因为你可怜我吗
Is it 'cause you felt sorry for me?
不 James 我不想讨论这个
No, James, I don't wanna talk about this.
因为在我身上发生了这么多事吗
Is it because of everything that happened to me?
不 天哪 James 并不是什么事都关于你
No. For God's sake, James, not everything is about you.
怎么了 因为都是关于你吗
Why? Because it has to be about you?
你不能亲了他 就对他不友好
You can't... You can't kiss someone and then be mean.
这很让人费解
It's confusing.
怎么 你小孩吗
Why? Are you 12?
你甩了我 James
You dumped me, James.
你就像维多利亚时期的人一样写信甩了我
You dumped me in a letter, like a Victorian.
- 等等 不 - 不是的
- Wait. No. - No?
- 不是 - 不是的吗
- No. - That's not what happened?
不 是这样 但这不是我本意 是
No, it is, but... I didn't mean it. It's just...
什么
What?
是你妈
Your mum...
逼我的
made me.
什么
What?
她
She...
她来到医院
She came to the hospital.
逼我写下这个信
She made me write you a letter.
好
Right.
在找什么吗
Looking for something?
在哪
Where is it?
- 你叫什么 - 不
- What's your name? - No.
我叫Kevan 中间是“A”
My name is Kevan. With an "A".
怎么了
What's going on?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
你出什么事了吗
Did something happen to you?
我理解 好吗
I... I understand, okay?
我懂
I get it.
你怎么会懂
How can you get it?
- 我知道你很难过 - 你从来没见过我
- I know what you're going through. - You've never met me.
我知道像你这样的女人
I know women like you.
没有人像我这样
There's no one like me.
我没有叫警♥察♥因为我不想让你陷入麻烦
I didn't call the police because I didn't want to get you in trouble.
把枪给我
Give me... my gun.
好 听我说
Okay, you listen to me.
暴♥力♥不是解决问题的办法
Violence is not the answer.
如果是呢
What if it is?
- 不是的 - 如果是呢
- It isn't. - What if it is?
不是
It isn't.
如果是呢
What if it is?
先冷静下来
Let's just calm down here.
- 有人杀死过你爱的人吗 - 没有
- Has anyone ever killed someone you loved? - No.
你有没有在半夜
Do you ever wake up
醒来 仿佛浑身都在尖叫
in the night feeling like your skin's been screaming
因为太想念一个人
'cause it misses someone so much?
我在问话
I'm asking.
没有
No.
那你就不懂
Then you don't get it.
- 把枪给我 - 我
- Give me... the gun. - I...
把枪给我
Give me the gun!
怎么了
What?
你能让我说句对不起吗
Please can you let me say sorry?
好
Okay.
我说好
I said "okay".
说啊
Say it.
说啊 说对不起
Go on. Say sorry.
说对不起 然后我说没关系 一切都好了
Say sorry, and then I can say it's okay, and everything's all right.
这就是你想要的 对吗
That's what you want, isn't it?
完全正确
That was exactly what I wanted.
不
No.
并不好 就这样而已
It's not okay. It's just how it is.
- 不仅仅是你 - 什么意思
- It wasn't just you. - What's that supposed to mean?
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表