剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表
为什么当你想说的话越多
Why is it that the more you have to say,
就越难开口
the harder it is to speak?
你应该洗个澡了
You should take a shower.
是啊
Yeah.
我的心都快跳到嗓子眼了
My heart's beating in my face.
给你
Here you go.
- 谢谢 - 他是谁
- Thanks. - Who is he?
他是James
That's James.
噢 哇
Oh, wow.
我去把钱数完
I'm gonna finish cashing up.
你是不是在跟踪我
Have you been following me?
是的
Yes.
你收到这个了吗
Did you get one of these?
妈的
Shit.
你来就是为了跟我说这个
Is that what you came here to tell me?
是的
I... Yeah.
没别的了吗
That's it?
你不觉得这有点危险吗
Well, don't you think it's a bit sinister?
不觉得
Not really.
估计是学校里的白♥痴♥
It's probably some dickhead we went to school with.
你不该来的 James
You shouldn't have come here, James.
他看起来老了
He looks old.
你的腿怎么回事
What's wrong with your leg?
没事
Nothing.
只是有点不灵活
It's just a bit stiff.
好吧
Right.
我爸死了
My dad's dead.
妈的
Shit.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
- 我明天要结婚了 - 我知道
- I'm getting married tomorrow. - I know.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
见到他很高兴 这样是不是不太好
Is it bad that it's nice to see him?
对 这车暂时没法开了
Yeah, you can't drive that.
我明天找Eric帮你修修
I'll get Eric to sort you out tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
你住哪里 我们送你
Where are you staying? We'll give you a lift.
不用了 没关系的
Oh, no. It's fine.
我走路就行
I can walk.
你是不是住在车里
Are you living in your car?
是的
Yeah.
你今天可以住小屋里
You can stay in the cabin.
洗手间从这边过去
Toilet's through there.
可以洗澡吗
Is there a shower?
有个湖
There's a lake.
谢谢
Thank you.
Eric说他明天修好了车下午就给你送过来
Eric says he'll drop your car off tomorrow afternoon.
这附近有提款机吗
Is there a cash machine nearby?
不用付钱了
Don't worry about it.
我在外面等你
I'll be outside.
我想请你参加婚礼 但是这会不会有点尴尬
I'd invite you to the wedding, but that'd probably be a bit weird.
是的
Yeah.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
James?
嗯
Yeah?
明天
Tomorrow...
车一修好 你就会走 对吗
when the car's fixed, you will leave, won't you?
是的
Uh... Yeah.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你♥爸♥的事情我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your dad.
这比中枪还难受
I definitely preferred being shot.
我感觉有点奇怪
I feel weird.
很奇怪
Really weird.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
老天爷
Jesus.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
有时候你可以选择不要当个混♥蛋♥
Sometimes you can choose to not be a dick.
喜欢
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
一开始 我感觉还不错
At first, it felt nice.
仅仅是呆在Alyssa的身边
Just being near Alyssa again,
就算是这样的情况下
despite the circumstances.
但这感觉并不长久
But that feeling didn't last.
主要是因为这样的情况
Mainly because the circumstances were
她马上就要和别人结婚了
her getting married to someone else.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我感觉我是个展会上的小马
It's like being a pony at a show.
我做错了什么吗
Am I making a mistake?
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
每个人在这种情况下都会有疑虑
Everyone probably has doubts right now.
我觉得这很正常
I think that's normal.
下午好 热烈欢迎...
Good afternoon and a warm welcome to...
你愿意让Todd Alan King成为你的合法丈夫吗
Do you take Todd Alan King to be your lawful wedded husband?
我真不敢相信我不知道他的中间名是Alan
I can't believe I didn't know his middle name was Alan.
那是什么
What's that then?
那是我爸爸
It's my dad.
你没有卡车吗
Do you not have a truck?
没有
No.
你需要我载你一程吗
Do you want a lift somewhere?
不用 你自己走就行
No, you're all right.
嘿
Hey.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
好的
Okay.
婚礼怎么样
How was the wedding?
挺好的
Yeah, it was fine.
那就好
That's good.
我一直在等一个合适的时机
I was waiting for the right moment
告诉Alyssa我爱她
to tell Alyssa I loved her.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我决定再等等看
I decided to bide my time.
你在这里住了多久了
How long have you been living in here?
几个月吧
A couple of months.
嗯 闻起来是这个味道
Yeah, it smells like it.
那 我们去哪里
So where are we going?
- 什么 - 你想去哪里
- What? - Where do you want to go?
我不知道 我就是想离开
I don't know. I just wanted to leave.
发生什么事了
What happened?
喂 我们能不能不谈这个
Look, can we not?
我不想谈这个事 可以吗
I don't want to talk about it, okay?
凌乱不堪的生活就是我家庭的写照
Being shit runs in my family.
它已经渗透到我血液里
It's in my blood.
也就是说 我没办法
Which means I can't help it.
你准备拿你♥爸♥怎么办 你是准备找个地方撒了吗
What are you gonna do with your dad? You gonna scatter him
还是每天带着他 像个吉祥物似的
or just carry him around like a mascot?
我准备撒了骨灰
I'm gonna scatter him.
撒哪儿
Where?
我不知道
I had no idea.
这是私事
It's private.
你冷吗
Are you cold?
不冷
No.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
也不饿
Not really.
我饿了
I am.
好吧
Fine.
恭喜呀
Congratulations.
- 什么 - 新婚快乐
- What? - Happy wedding.
我们没结婚
剧集 | 去他妈的世界 | 导航列表