剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
but you are also my friend.
但你也是我的朋友
Your friend?
你的朋友
Yes.
对
Right now, I do not come to you as my king.
现在 我并不把你当做我的国王
I think of you... as my brother.
我认为你是...我的兄弟
I see the problem now.
我知道问题锁在了
It's that you believe you are special,
你认为你是特殊的
better than everyone else, above the laws of this kingdom.
比任何人都要强 凌驾于帝国法律之上
That's not what I was trying to say. Please, listen.
我想说的不是这个 请听我说
Assassins are coming to murder me tonight,
刺客今晚就要来杀我
and you're wasting what precious time I have left.
而你在浪费我仅剩无几的珍贵时间
No, Harrow, I--
不 哈罗 我...
Stop.
住手
How about, "No, Your Highness."
不如说"不 陛下"
In fact, let's try, "Yes, Your Highness" For a change.
事实上 还是说"好的 陛下" 换换口味吧
Oh, are you sure you wouldn't prefer "Your Royal Highness"?
你确定你不是更喜欢"尊贵的陛下"
"Your Esteemed Inimitable Majesty," Perhaps?
或者"至高无上的陛下"吗
I have tolerated your arrogance for too long,
我已经容忍♥你的傲慢无礼很久了
maybe even encouraged it.
甚至可能还助长了你
But if today is my last day as king,
但如果今天是我作为国王的最后一天
you will know your place.
你就得明白自己的位置
And where exactly is that place?
那到底是在哪里呢
Right here.
就在这里
On... your... knees.
跪在地上
You are a servant of the kingdom of Katolis.
你是卡塔利斯王国的仆从
You are a servant.
你是一名仆从
You're here.
你在这里
I know you are.
我知道你在
Rayla.
莱拉
You defied me.
你违抗了我
Runaan, you need to call off the mission.
汝南 你必须中止任务
You've lost your mind.
你疯了
Please, listen to me.
拜托 听我说
I've found something.
我发现了
The egg of the Dragon Prince.
龙王子的蛋
That's impossible.
那不可能
The egg wasn't destroyed, it was stolen.
蛋没有被毁 而是被偷了
Their High Mage was going to use it for dark magic,
他们的大♥法♥师是想利用它研习黑魔法
but the human princes found it, and they're only trying to help--
但是人类王子找到了 他们只是想帮助...
No. Humans are liars.
不 人类都是骗子
This is a trick and a trap.
这是个陷阱
You're a fool, Rayla.
你被耍了 莱拉
She's not a fool.
她没有被耍
What she's telling you is true.
她和你说的都是真的
You've made a terrible mistake.
你犯了个大错
Ez, show him.
小艾 给他看
It's beautiful.
真美
How can we take vengeance for an act that never happened?
我们要怎么为没有发生过的事复仇
You have to call it off.
你必须要中止
Rayla, you know it doesn't work that way.
莱拉 你知道不能这样
We bound ourselves.
我们相互联接
There's only one way to release.
只有一种解除的办法
Runaan, please.
汝南 拜托
There has to be another way.
肯定有别的办法
This is a miracle, a chance for peace.
这是一个奇迹 和平的机会
The humans struck down the King of the Dragons.
人类还是杀了龙族国王
Justice will not be denied.
必须伸张正义
Now, give me the egg.
把蛋给我
Callum, Ezran, go.
卡鲁姆 艾兹兰 快走
But Just keep it safe.
但 保护好它
Don't do this.
别这样
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
Probably.
应该吧
Let's see, a spell to break the chain.
我看看有什么魔法可以解锁
Well, fun as it would be to turn the chains into snakes,
可能会把锁链变成蛇呢
I guess I'll just use the key.
我还是用钥匙吧
You need to stay here, hidden.
你在这躲好
Keep the egg safe.
保护好蛋
I'll go talk to the king.
我去见国王
Callum, why don't you just call him "Dad"?
卡鲁姆 你为什么不叫他爸爸
Because he's the king.
因为他是国王
And I'm his stepson.
我是他的继子
I think he would want you to.
我想他希望你把他当父亲的
If you wanted to.
如果你想的话
I don't know about that.
我不知道
Be right back.
一会回来
Whoa, slow down there, step-prince.
等等 继王子
The king's pretty busy right now.
国王现在很忙
Trying not to, you know, die and stuff.
他要保命
You're not stopping me.
别拦着我
You should not be here.
你不该来的
You're better than this.
你不止这点本事吧
No, not really.
并没有
You've had about 20 years more training.
你比我多训练了20年
Not your fighting skills.
不是说你的战斗技巧
I mean your character.
我是说你的性格
You saw the egg.
你看到那个蛋了
There's no need for vengeance tonight.
今晚不用复仇
You're just trying to stall me.
你只是在拖着我
Interesting theory.
想法挺有趣
Care to discuss?
聊聊吗
Your justice will come later.
我晚点再收拾你
No, wait!
等等
I know what you did.
我知道你干的好事
You stole the egg of the Dragon Prince.
你偷了龙王子的蛋
We found it, and we're keeping it safe.
我们找到了 并在保护它
"We"?
我们
The king will have you in shackles when he finds out about this.
国王知道以后会把你关起来的
What makes you so sure he doesn't already know?
你怎么知道国王不知道呢
Grab him.
抓住他
But he's the Prince.
但他是王子
Do it!
动手
Now, tell me.
跟我说
Where is the egg?
蛋在哪
I'll call out. I'll scream.
我会喊救命的
Go ahead.
喊吧
This one's not so good at hiding.
这个不怎么会藏
I told him that.
我跟他说了
Uh, where's your brother?
你兄弟呢
He went up to the tower to see our dad.
他去见我们父亲了
Oh, no. That's the last place he should be right now.
不 他最不该见的就是父亲
You impudent little mongrel.
你个小杂种
You were spoiled and given everything...
你被宠坏了
and that has left you weak and helpless.
软弱无能
Tonight, your world is changing,
今晚你的世界将会天翻地覆
and there is nothing you or anyone can--
没有人可以
They're here.
他们来了
Defend the doors!
守住大门
King Harrow!
哈罗国王
Dad!
父亲
Callum!
卡鲁姆
Callum, where are you?
卡鲁姆 你在哪
Callum!
卡鲁姆
Callum. Did you talk with Dad?
卡鲁姆 你跟父亲说过了吗
Say the word and I'll go back into that tower with you.
只要你开口 我就和你一起回去
No. It's up to us now.
不 现在只能靠我们自己了
We have to return this egg.
我们得把蛋还回去
We have to keep it safe and carry it to Xadia.
我们要把这个蛋平安带去泽埃迪亚
And find its mother.
找到它的母亲
We could change things.
我们可以有所成就
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表