剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
But, yeah, that's why we have to be extra careful
所以我们要特别注意
about him not getting in the water.
别让他落水
Guys, he doesn't know how delicious he is, so shh.
各位 他不知道自己有多美味
And that's how the noodle got its name.
也不知道名字是怎么来的
May I light a candle?
我能点个蜡烛吗
You doing all right?
你没事吧
I'm doing great.
我很好
I just love boats so much.
我很喜欢船
That's why I'm down here.
所以我这样
To be close to the boat.
可以和船近一些
Tell you what. I'm gonna ask you five questions.
跟你说 我问你五个问题
Please don't.
请别问
Come on! It'll be a fun distraction,
拜托 来分散一下注意力
help take your mind off things.
让你没那么难受
Five questions, that's all you get.
只能问五个问题
Okay, question one.
好 第一个问题
We always heard all these crazy things about Xadia.
一直有泽埃迪亚的传说
Like, it was this place with just... magic everywhere.
说是一个充满魔法的地方
Is that really what it's like?
真的吗
Yes. Next question.
是的 下一个
It must be so weird that everywhere you look there's magic.
如果是真的 那肯定很奇怪
It's not weird. In Xadia, magic is pretty much in everything.
不奇怪啊 魔法在泽埃迪亚很常见
It's no different from saying, "Everywhere you look, there's nature."
这像看自然景观一样 没有区别
It's just part of the vibrance or spirit of things, you know?
就是精神世界的涟漪
I can't wait to see that. It sounds incredible.
我等不及了 听起来太棒了
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是的 是很棒
See, it's working, right? Don't you feel a little better?
有效果吧 感觉好点了吧
Maybe so. Ask your next question.
也许吧 问第二个问题
Okay, question two.
好 第二个问题
What are your parents like?
你父母是什么样的人
They're dead.
他们死了
Rayla, I didn't mean to...
瑞拉 我不是故意的
It's fine.
没事
So, this might not be the best time to bring this up,
也许现在不适合说这个
but are you sure you're not scared of the water?
你确定你真的不怕水吗
I'm done with questions.
别再问我问题了
I know, it's just... the water's about to... Look!
我知道 只是 这条河快 看
Pull the boat over!
快靠岸
I don't think there's time.
我觉得来不及了
Pull it over!
靠岸
I admit it, I hate the water.
好吧我承认 我讨厌水
I'm afraid of it. It makes me sick. All of the bad feelings.
我害怕 我反胃 反正就是不好受
It's too late, hang on!
来不及了 忍♥一忍♥
Hold tight!
抓紧
Your sister made him better.
你姐姐改变了他
Harrow told me he was never as strong or brave
哈罗说他其实从没有像撒莱王后
as Queen Sarai believed him to be,
说得那样强大和勇敢
but he tried every day to be stronger and braver
可他每天都在努力变强大变勇敢
so he could live up to what she saw in him.
变成她心目中的英勇形象
She was compassionate and patient.
她极富同情 也很耐心
Unless, of course, you took the last jelly tart.
当然了 除非你抢走最后一块果冻挞
I only made that mistake once.
我只抢过一次
A sweet tooth and an iron fist.
嗜甜 铁拳
General Amaya, I am sorry for what happened in the throne room.
阿马亚将军 我为在御座前的言行道歉
You helped me see the truth.
你帮我找到了真♥相♥
And why was that so hard?
为何如此之难
I was blinded by my abiding love of our kingdom and humanity itself.
我被王国和百姓的永久爱戴蒙蔽了双眼
Guard, fetch a stable boy, quickly.
守卫 速去找个马夫
I've encountered a giant pile of bull...
我遇到了一大坨牛...
droppings.
的便便
The princes come first.
先找王子
Finding them is absolutely the top priority
找到他们是目前卡塔利斯王国的
of the kingdom of Katolis. Good.
首要任务 好
You see it my way.
和我想的一样
I'll be departing at sundown with a rescue party.
日落时分 我会带着营救队出发
Of course. But allow me to ask...
好 但请允许我再多问一句
what happens to the Breach?
破口怎么办
You said yourself how precarious the situation is.
你也说了情况特别危急
Without you there commanding the fortress,
没有你指挥防守
do you believe, in your heart, that the border will hold?
你内心真觉得边境能扛得住吗
Make your point.
你想说什么
If the Breach falls, the enemy will surge into Katolis,
一旦破口被攻破 敌军将涌入卡塔利斯
and I can hardly imagine the death and destruction that will follow.
我无法想象接下来会带来的伤亡损失
Then what are you suggesting?
那你有何建议
You return to the border, hold it fast.
你回到边境并死守
It's where you're needed most.
那儿最需要你
A party of our best will be dispatched immediately to find the princes.
我们的精英队会即可出发前往寻找王子
And in case you still doubt my intentions,
如果你仍怀疑我会意图不轨
I will task my own children, Soren and Claudia,
那我派遣我的孩子 赛林和克劳迪亚
with leading the rescue expedition.
带队进行援救行动
I do doubt your intentions.
我确实仍怀疑你
I will return to the Breach,
我回破口
but your children won't lead the rescue.
你的孩子不必参与行动
The mission will be assigned to...
行动指挥权交由
Commander Gren.
格林指挥官
That's... that's me. I am Commander Gren.
就...就是我 我就是格林指挥官
You faced your fear. Do you feel better about water now?
你直面了恐惧 你现在还怕水吗
I have never felt worse about water.
我现在再也不想看到水了
Well, anyway, we're making great time.
不过我们还是玩得很开心的
Hey, guys? Does anyone else see Bait?
等等 你们谁看到诱诱了吗
Bait! Come back here! Do your froggy paddle.
诱诱 快回来 蛙泳
You know you're not supposed to get in the water.
早就跟你说过不准跳进水里了
What a disaster.
我快疯了
I know, right? My socks are all soggy. A disaster!
是啊 我的袜子全湿透了 快疯了
A soggy disaster!
湿得快疯了
Callum...
卡鲁姆
Hey, Ocean Rune. I've never seen it light up before.
水符 我还从没见过这一面亮
Wait, why would the Ocean Rune be...
等等 为什么水符会...
Oh, I get it!
我现在懂了
Ah, sweet, solid land, we meet again.
坚硬的大地啊 终于又见面了
Guys, behind you! Bait is in trouble! What?
你们后面 快去救诱诱 什么
Bait needs help!
快去救诱诱
Bait sneezed kelp?
快汽酒诱诱
No. She says, "Bait's knees smell."
不 她说的是 快骑走诱诱
Well, that's just mean.
太坏了吧
No!
不
It's down to me, isn't it?
是不是还得我去
Of course it is.
只有我了
Goodbye, sweet, solid land. I barely knew you.
坚硬的大地啊 都还没来得及好好聊聊
Come on, Rayla, do it for the frog.
加油 瑞拉 为了救蛙蛙
The grumpy frog that hates you.
那只讨厌你的臭蛙蛙
Here goes.
来了
I have an idea. Rayla, jump!
我有办法了 瑞拉 跳
But you don't know how to Just jump!
可你不是不知道怎么... 快跳
I've sent word to Corvus that King Harrow has passed.
我已敬告乌鸦伏 哈罗国王已逝
Is Lord Viren aware that Corvus has been tracking the princes?
维纶大人知道乌鸦伏在跟踪王子吗
No.
不知道
Do not trust Viren.
不能相信维纶
It may be a month from now, it may be a year,
可能一个月 或许一年
but he will stab you in the back.
但他会在背后捅你刀子的
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
I expect to be notified when the princes are found. And safe.
希望王子安全找到的时候可以通知我
Of course.
没问题
I'll send word to the Breach immediately.
我立刻送信去边防
Oh, Gren, bad news.
格兰 坏消息
There's been a change of plans.
计划有变
What are you talking about? What is he talking about?
你说什么 他说什么
Oh, I've decided you're off the mission.
你不能参与任务
Soren will lead the rescue expedition.
赛林会来领队
What? General Amaya was very specific that I was to lead this.
什么 阿马亚将军指明让我负责的
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表