剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
what am I supposed to do if we find them alive?
如果我发现他们还活着该怎么办
You'll know the right thing to do.
你知道该怎么办
The right thing. I...
该怎么办 我...
I don't know if I can do that.
我不知道我能不能做到
Out there, in the wild, accidents happen every day.
在野外 每天都会发生意外
Deadly accidents.
致命的意外
My son.
我的儿子
This won't be easy, but you are strong.
这并不简单 但你很坚强
Now, tell no one. Not even Claudia.
别告诉任何人 连克劳迪亚都别说
You must carry this weight alone.
你必须独自承担这个重担
It will be a burden for me to take the throne.
王冠将成为我的负担
And someday that throne will belong to you.
有朝一日 也会是你的
All right!
好了
Let's stop and eat. I'm starving.
我们停下来吃点东西吧 我饿死了
Oh, no.
不
I don't have the food. What?
我没有吃的了 什么
You had one job: carry your stale human food.
你就一件事要做 带好你们的人类过期食品
How could you leave it?
你怎么会弄丢了呢
You rushed us!
你催我们
You were yelling at us, and I just... You made me leave it!
你冲我们吼 我...你逼我走的
That's right.
没错
Because I remember yelling three things...
因为我记得我喊了三件事
"Hurry, hurry." "Let's go, go, go.'"
"快点" "我们走"
And, "Be sure to abandon all the supplies you need to survive."
还有"别丢下赖以生存的补给"
What are we going to do? We're out of food!
我们怎么办 我们没有食物了
Well, I suppose I'd be
我想我会
willing to share my moonberry juice with you.
给你们分一点我的月椹汁
It's packed with super nutrients, and I still have plenty--
里面还有丰富的能量 我还有很多...
Still had plenty.
曾经有很多
Someone drank it all! Who went through my stuff?
有人喝光了 谁动了我的东西
I didn't touch your things! Don't look at me!
我没有碰你的东西 别看我
Well, I didn't drink it.
不是我喝的
If one of you didn't sneak it, then who?
如果不是你们偷喝的 那是谁
Wait.
等等
Did that little frog monster--
那个小青蛙
Bait wouldn't do that! You have no reason to think--
诱诱不会做这种事 你不能认为...
Don't accuse him!
别指控他
Look at how he's glowing!
看看他发的光
Well, Bait glows different ways depending on how he's feeling.
诱诱发的光得看他的心情
Like, he has one color if he's lonely.
比如他孤单的时候会变成一种颜色
Or he glows another way if he's hungry.
另一个颜色表示他饿了
Or angry. Or hangry!
或者生气 或者饿得生气
That's when you're so hungry that you're angry...
就是饿的时候会生气
I know what "Hangry" means.
我知道意思
So what does that color mean?
那这个颜色是什么意思
Actually, I've never seen him glow that way before.
其实我之前也没见过
Kind of a reddish, purplish... berry color.
有点红紫 莓的颜色
Yeah, he did it.
是的 他干的
I think she's hangry.
我觉得她饿得生气了
I'm habsolutely hurious!
我饿得要炸了
Speak your true nature to me.
展示你真正的面目
Nothing?
没反应
You are a stubborn magic mirror.
你这魔镜真是冥顽不灵
You think I haven't tried that?
你以为我没试过
I've cast eight different reveal spells.
我试过八种不同的揭示魔法
They all failed.
都不行
At the end, I see nothing
最后我只看见
but my own frustrated face staring back at me.
自己沮丧的脸
Well, maybe it's just a mirror.
也许就是个普通的镜子
Of all the treasures, artifacts and relics
龙族国王和王后
in the lair of the Dragon King and Queen...
有那么多宝藏和遗物
they kept this close to where they slept.
却把这个放在卧室
It must be important.
肯定很重要
Then we'll figure it out. Whatever it takes.
我们会花一切代价弄清楚的
Hear that, mirror? I'm putting you on notice.
听到了吗 镜子 我通知你了
Kind of weird how the mirror did it right back at me.
在镜子里看到自己有点奇怪
Like it was putting me on notice.
感觉它在通知我一样
We have something important to discuss.
我们有重要的事要讨论
Your mission.
你的任务
To rescue the princes. Yes,
营救王子 对
but you will have a secret mission that is far more important.
不过你还有个更重要的秘密任务
Claudia,
克劳迪亚
you must recover that dragon egg.
你必须找回龙蛋
They have it with them, so shouldn't be a problem.
他们带着它呢 所以应该没问题
Princes, egg...
王子 蛋
I've got room for a third mission
如果你还有别的需求
if you need anything else while we're out.
我可以同时执行三个任务
The egg cannot fall into the wrong hands.
蛋不能落入坏人之手
It is too powerful, too dangerous.
太强大 太危险
Whatever happens, whatever accidents or tragedies may occur...
不管发生何事 不管有什么意外或者惨剧
above all else, you must return with that egg!
你都必须把蛋带回来
I understand. Good.
明白 很好
One question.
有个问题
Let's say we're attacked by giant bumble-scorps,
如果我们被巨蝎攻击
and they're all buzzing like...
它们这样
...and flailing their scorps at us like...
扬起尾刺
...and I'm forced to choose
我只能救蛋
between saving the egg and saving Soren.
或者赛林
What should I do?
我怎么办
Dad, it's a joke.
爸 玩笑啦
Relax, I'm kidding.
放松 我在开玩笑
Everything will be fine.
没事的
The egg.
救蛋
If you have to choose, choose the egg.
如果得选 就选蛋
Rayla, can you slow down? It's getting a little tricky.
瑞拉 能慢点吗 有点不好走啊
Rayla! Come on!
瑞拉 拜托
You're the one who made us take this crazy route,
是你逼我们走这条险路的
at least let us keep up with you.
起码等等我们吧
I just need to put this down a second and catch my breath.
我得把它放下 喘口气
There is a solution, you know.
有解决办法的
You can just let me carry the egg.
你们可以让我背蛋
You realize that I could just take it, right?
你们知道我可以直接把它拿走吧
I could just take it from you any time I wanted.
随时都可以
Yeah, that's good, Rayla. Way to increase trust.
真好 瑞拉 真有助于增加信任感
But I don't. That's the point.
但我没拿 这是重点
Oh, well, congratulations!
那恭喜了
You haven't threatened us and forced us to give you the egg?
你没有威胁我们给你蛋
You deserve a medal.
该给你发个奖章
You're a hero!
你是英雄
I could take it! I could return it to Xadia on my own...
我可以自己拿回泽埃迪亚
Guys, you need to keep it down...
你们小点声
I would be a hero!
我会成为英雄
Then what's stopping you?
那你为什么不这么做
Because it has to come from you.
因为必须是你
Human princes, returning the egg to the Dragon Queen.
人类王子把蛋归还给龙之女王
That's the gesture that matters.
这样才有意义
That could end the war, and change the world--
才能结束战争 改变世界
You guys need to stop fighting. Look!
你们别吵了 看
All your yelling is cracking the ice.
你们大喊大叫的 冰层都裂开了
If we're not careful, we could start an avalanche.
不小心点就会引发雪崩
Got it? Uhhuh.
明白吗 嗯
Not a peep.
不出声
Good. It stopped cracking.
很好 好像停了
Run!
快跑
What happened to your hand? Don't worry about it. Just run!
你手怎么了 别管了 快跑
We're not going to make it!
我们跑不掉了
It's like a... snow-nami!
这雪崩像海啸一样
Callum, what are you doing? Get behind me.
卡鲁姆 你干吗停下 躲到我身后
Is everyone okay?
大家没事吧
Where's that hiccuping, juice-thief frog?
那只偷果汁 乱打嗝的青蛙在哪儿
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表