剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
After that, I will unchain you and you can walk out of here.
之后 我就解开锁链放你走
Decide.
选吧
You can be free, or you can sit here and die.
你可以恢复自♥由♥ 或者死在这里
I told you.
我说过了
I am already dead.
我已经死了
Yes, wait a second. I think I've heard about this.
等一下 我好像听说过这个
It's a Moonshadow elf thing, right?
月影精灵的思想 对吧
A philosophy of accepting you are already dead...
接受自己已死的事实
so you will not fear death.
就不会畏惧死亡了
What a beautiful challenge you've given me.
真是个迷人的挑战
I must come up with something you will fear...
我必须找出比死亡更能
more than death.
让你恐惧的东西
Excuse me. I would love to try some Xadian fruit.
不好意思 我想吃些泽埃迪亚水果
Very good.
好吧
Well, it's dark,
天黑了
but I think the scariest thing I've seen so far
但目前为止我看到最可怕的东西
is an angry cricket.
是只愤怒的蟋蟀
And he's more, like, mildly annoyed.
而且他顶多是 有些不爽
Yeah, are you sure this is the Cursed Caldera?
是啊 你确定这里是诅咒火山口吗
Or did we accidentally wander up Humdrum Hill?
还是我们不小心爬上了无聊山
Maybe we took a wrong turn and wound up on Sleepy Slope?
也许我们拐错弯上了瞌睡坡
I'll have to check my map,
我得查查地图
but I'm fairly certain
但我应该
I recognize the unmistakable topography of...
不会认错枯燥峰的
Mount Monotonous!
独特地形
Anyway, it is a little odd that nothing bad has happened yet.
不管怎样 至今没有意外发生是有些奇怪
I see a huge, scary monster!
我看到了巨大的可怕怪物
But don't worry, it's dead.
不过别怕 它已经死了
Then why did you say it like that?
那你为什么要那么说
Say it like what?
怎么说
I've never seen anything like this.
我从没见过这样的事物
And look at those circles. Don't touch it.
看那些圆圈 别碰
What a strange birthmark.
好奇怪的胎记
I don't think that's a birthmark.
这应该不是胎记
It's a bite mark!
是咬痕
You're right. Something's drained all its blood.
你说得对 它的血被吸干了
Guys!
大家
I see a huger, scarier monster!
我看到了更大更可怕的怪物
The plan! Time for the plan! Ezran?
计划 实施计划 艾兹兰
Okay. Okay. Where's Bait?
好吧 诱诱在哪儿
Bait, come on, you're supposed to--
诱诱 过来 你应该
Ahh! Too soon! Too soon!
太早了 太早了
I can't see!
我看不见了
None of us can.
我们都看不见了
Okay, what about the rest of the plan?
好吧 那剩下的计划呢
I probably shouldn't do lightning if I can't see, right?
看不见了大概不应该用闪电魔法 对吧
Don't do the lightning!
别用闪电魔法
Maybe a new plan?
换个新计划呢
Scatter! Run!
散开 逃跑
Is that to distract the monster?
为了扰乱怪物吗
No, it's just to get away and live!
不 这是为了逃命
Come with me.
跟我来
Hop on. Ava will get us out of here.
上来 阿瓦会带我们逃出去
You can climb trees right?
你会爬树吧
What do we do now?
现在我们怎么办
I think that thing is waiting for us down there.
我觉得那个怪物正在下面等着我们
We don't even have that much blood!
我们都没有几滴血
I know. We would be a very unsatisfying snack.
我知道 我们还不够塞牙缝的
We don't have a choice. We just have to wait it out.
我们别无选择 只能等下去
I'm sorry my plan was a mess.
抱歉 我的计划一团糟
Nah, your plan was fine! Our execution was a little off.
你的计划没问题 是我们的执行的不太好
It came out more like, "Argh! Oops! Help! Run!"
变成了 "啊 噢 救命 快逃"
In a moment, I will remove this cover,
等一下我会掀起盖布
and you will tell me what you know.
你会把你知道的告诉我
Understood?
懂吗
I've brought something that I hope you will find motivating.
我带了样东西来 希望能促进你的积极性
You're more foolish than I thought.
你比我想的还要愚蠢
Don't you know only humans can be bribed?
难道你不知道 只有人类才会被收买♥♥吗
Oh, this isn't a bribe.
这不是收买♥♥
It's a threat.
这是威胁
Go on. Take a closer look.
来吧 仔细看看
You're a monster.
你这个魔鬼
You're mistaken. I'm a pragmatist.
你误会了 我是个实用主义者
It seems to be hanging in there.
它看起来还不错
Barely.
勉强吧
I'm so sorry I messed up the plan.
对不起 我搞砸了
You should cut yourself a break.
不要这么苛责自己
Everyone messes up sometimes.
每个人都会犯错
Or in my case, all the times.
或者像是我 总在犯错
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Trust me, if the plan hadn't gotten messed up when Bait flashed,
相信我 就算诱诱那部分没出问题
I'm sure it would have flopped when it was my turn.
计划也会毁在我手上
Are you kidding? From what I can tell,
你在开玩笑吗 就我所知
you're awesome at everything.
你做什么都是最棒的
Well, it's true. I am pretty awesome at everything.
这是事实 我做什么都是最棒的
Right up until the moment when it really matters.
直到关键时刻
And that's when I just... poof, screw things up.
我就会 搞砸一切
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know.
我也不知道
I hesitate, think too much,
我遇事总是犹豫 想得太多
get confused about the right thing to do.
不知道怎么做才是对的
And the next thing I know, I failed.
然后我就失败了
I can't believe you're a mage.
我真不敢相信你是个魔法师
I've never met an actual mage before.
我以前从没见过真正的魔法师
You're not at all what I expected.
你和我想得不太一样
What were you expecting?
你想的是什么样的
You know, taller, long robes, wrinklier.
更高一些 穿着长袍的老人
Super smart.
超级聪明
And maybe like a weird amulet or something?
也许还有个奇怪的护身符之类的
Well, I am in the market for a weird amulet,
我还想买♥♥个护身符呢
if you know anybody.
如果你认识靠谱的人的话介绍给我
And you're so confident!
而且你很自信
It's funny to hear someone say that.
听到有人说我自信还蛮好笑的
I don't think of myself as confident.
我不觉得我有自信
Really? You should be,
真的吗 你应该自信的
having all that incredible power.
你拥有如此不可思议的魔力
Maybe. The truth is, it's not me.
也许吧 说实话 那都不是我
It's this.
是这个
All the magic, all the power, all the confidence...
所有的魔法 魔力 所有的自信...
It's just because of this amazing thing. A Primal Stone!
都是因为这个神奇的东西 原始魔石
The morning I came to your castle,
我到你城♥堡♥的那个早晨
my team was discovered by a human guard.
我的队伍被一个人类守卫发现了
It was my job to chase him down and stop him.
追上他 阻止他是我的工作
But when I caught him... Please!
但当我抓住他的时候... 求求你
...he looked up at me, and he was so afraid.
他看着我 他是那么害怕
And then I just let him go.
然后我就把他放走了
I don't know why. Because you felt for him.
我不知道原因 因为你同情他
But he was a human... my enemy.
但他是人类... 我的敌人
Yeah, but then you saw he was scared.
是 但之后你看到他很害怕
And you knew he was a person, just like you.
你知道他是个人 就和你一样
That shouldn't have mattered. I had a job to do.
那都不重要 我有我自己的使命
Do you realize I'm an assassin who's never killed anyone?
你知道我是个没有杀过一个人的刺客吗
I think that's a good thing.
我觉得那是件好事
And by the way, thanks for failing at your mission.
顺便说一下 谢谢你任务失败
I like being alive.
我喜欢活着
I'm glad you're alive, Ezran.
我很开心你还活着 艾兹兰
Knowing you is definitely worth losing a hand for.
认识你丢一只手也很值得
That's the weirdest, nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
这是别人对我说过的最奇怪 但又最贴心的话了
Well, who knows, maybe this is my unlucky hand,
谁知道呢 也许这是我的霉运手
so when it falls off, my luck will change!
没了它 我就转运了呢
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表