剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Can't you just cut through it?
你就不能割开吗
Probably better if we can go around.
我们可能最好还是绕路
I don't think there is an "Around."
我觉得没有绕路了
We need to punch through.
我们得穿过去
All right. Let's find out what made this.
好吧 我们看看这都是什么
Be careful.
小心点
Do not touch those webs!
别碰这些网
Ugh, they're everywhere. It's too dark!
到处都是 好黑啊
Fulminis!
雷鸣电闪
Ahh! Uh, did I get it? Where'd it go?
我打到了吗 去哪了
I feel like it's in my hair!
我觉得到我头发里了
Really? It's a two-ton magical spider.
是吗 那是只两吨♥的魔法蜘蛛
You'd know if it was in your hair.
如果在你头发里的话你会知道的
Shh... we need to listen.
我们得好好听
How are we gonna get past that thing?
我们怎么过去
Even if we manage to get past,
即使我们想办法过去了
one misstep and we're caught in one of those crazy webs.
一个不小心我们就被粘在蜘蛛网上了
And trust me, you don't want
相信我 你不会想知道
to know what happens if you get caught in a web.
如果你被粘在蜘蛛网上会发生什么的
There has to be a way. We have to get through.
总会有办法的 我们得过去
Wait a second.
等等
Something's not right...
有点不对劲
...in a good way, this time!
不过这次是好的不对劲
I know it's late...
我知道很晚了...
but there's something so invigorating
但是半夜爬山
about climbing a mountain at midnight!
让人神清气爽
The moonlight. Ah, the clouds.
月光 云
Oh, that fresh night air...
新鲜的夜晚的空气...
Ahh! Claudia, I think your horse just--
克劳迪亚 我觉得你的马刚刚...
Wasn't the horse.
不是马
I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm disgusted...
我跟你说实话 我被恶心到了...
and a little impressed.
还有点小心动
What should we do?
我们该怎么办
We could turn back and
我们可以返回去
try to find another way up the caldera.
找另一条路上去
No, it's gonna be okay.
不 没事的
We can just walk right past it.
我们可以直接走过去
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's not real! I'm sure of it.
这不是真的 我确定
That doesn't make any sense.
不可能
Exactly! All those crazy chitters and screams...
是真的 那叫声...
that's not how spiders talk.
不是蜘蛛的叫声
Ezran, you've lost your mind.
艾兹兰 你疯了
I'm going out there to prove it. Don't!
我去证明给你们看 别
Ezran, no!
艾兹兰 不要
It's fun. Try screaming at him.
很有趣的 试试朝他吼
See? It won't do anything.
看到了吗 它什么都不会做的
You're right.
你说得对
Ez is right!
小艾说得对
Let's see if we can get it
看看我们能不能让它
to turn around and show us its creepy glow face.
转过来 让我们看到它可怕的发光的脸
Ezran, I owe you an apology.
艾兹兰 我欠你一个道歉
Well, at least one.
至少一个
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
抱歉我没有相信你
I promise, I won't ever doubt you again.
我保证 我再也不会质疑你了
If you really mean it... I do.
如果你真这么想... 真的
...then you have to do the thing.
那你就得那么做
Here? Now?
在这 现在吗
Callum's famous jerkface dance!
卡鲁姆最有名的混♥蛋♥舞
So, if it's fake... what's it doing here?
那如果这是假的 它在这做什么
Cheering for the jerkface dance, I think. It wants more.
我想是为混♥蛋♥舞欢呼吧 它还想看
Knees higher! Knees higher!
抬高腿 抬高腿
This is it!
就是这了
We hid in that tree when the miracle healer found us!
当神奇医师发现我们的时候我们就躲在那棵树里
Remember this place, girl?
记得这地方吗 小姑娘
So, now what? Do we just...
那现在呢 我们就...
Uh, Miracle Healer? Hello! We're here!
神奇医师 你好 我们到了
I don't know. I just showed up, then she showed up.
我不知道 我来了 然后她就出现了
Yeah, I don't see why that shouldn't work.
是啊 我不明白为什么没用
Actually, I think it is working.
其实 我觉得已经起作用了
Oh, no!
不
Ez was right about everything.
小艾说的都是对的
That's no miracle healer. She's a fake.
就没有神奇医师 她是假的
What? How do you know?
什么 你怎么知道
She's a moon mage, an illusionist.
她是月系魔法师 是幻术师
She can't heal anything.
她什么都治愈不了
It's true. I am no healer.
是的 我不是治疗师
I am Lujanne. Guardian of the Moon Nexus.
我是露迦娜 月痕的守护者
Ugh, I'm such an idiot, I should have figured it out.
我真傻 我应该想到的
None of those monsters were real, they were all illusions.
那些怪物都不是真的 都是幻象
Yes. They were just to scare you.
是的 只是为了吓唬你们
That's how I protect the Nexus.
这样我才能保护月痕
But... I don't understand.
但我不懂
If you're not a healer, how did you save Ava's leg?
如果你不是治疗师 阿瓦的腿是怎么好的
I remember you and that little cub...
我记得你和这个小家伙
both so frightened and sad.
当时非常害怕和悲伤
I saw she had lost her leg,
我看到她失去了一条腿
and I understood that humans would have trouble accepting her.
知道人类可能不会接受她
But I knew her spirit was
但我知道她的精神很强大
strong and that was all that really mattered.
这是最重要的
Oh, what a beautiful creature.
这小家伙真漂亮
No... she's hurt.
不 她受伤了
She's perfect.
她很完美
To help you, I created an illusion.
为了帮你 我制♥造♥了一个幻象
A leg that others would see and feel,
可以看见和摸到的腿
even though it wasn't real.
哪怕不是真的
I enchanted the moonstone collar to hold the spell.
我给这个月亮石项链施法来维持魔法
She never needed that fourth leg to be happy.
她不需要那只腿来获得幸福
Everyone else did.
其他人需要
But the help we need is real.
但我们需要真的帮助
An illusion won't help us.
幻象帮不了我们
It's the egg of the Dragon Prince.
这是龙王子的蛋
It was stolen, but we saved it.
它被偷了 但我们救下来了
I mean, we were trying to save it and return it to its mother.
我们准备救它 还给它的母亲
But there was a terrible accident. You see, I--
但发生了意外 你看
Its life is fading quickly.
它马上就要死了
The only chance of saving it now would be to hatch it.
要救它只能立刻孵化它
But that won't be possible.
但这不可能
Sky dragons can only be born in the eye of a storm.
天空龙只能在风暴之眼下出生
The weather is clear for miles.
现在晴空万里的
No... that can't be. There has to be a way to save it!
不 肯定有办法的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I dropped it. This is all my fault.
我没接住 都是我的错
No, I should have trusted you.
不 我应该相信你的
Things only went wrong because we kept fighting.
因为我们吵架 才出了这种事
I let you both down.
我让你俩失望了
I let the world down.
让世界失望了
You tried, Rayla.
你尽力了 瑞拉
You're so good and brave.
你很棒 很勇敢
Wait a minute. It can only hatch... in a storm.
等等 只能在风暴中孵化
What if I...
要是我
I know what I have to do.
我知道怎么做了
No!
不
Hold on, Rayla!
坚持住 瑞拉
Come on Bait, help him! His eyes are stuck.
来 诱诱 帮帮他 他眼睛睁不开了
You need to lick them open!
你得帮他舔开
You know your own name! Azymondias.
你知道自己的名字 阿兹蒙迪亚斯
We'll call you "Zym."
我们叫你"阿兹"吧
That's Rayla. You almost blew off the mountain,
这是瑞拉 你差点被吹下山
but Rayla saved you!
瑞拉救了你
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表