剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
The higher we climbed...
爬得越高
the more terrifying creatures lurked in the shadows.
阴影处匍匐的生物越恐怖
But we kept going.
但我们没有停下
I won't ever leave you.
我不会放弃你的
We're gonna make it through this!
我们会挺过去的
I was trying to make Ava feel better,
我试图安慰阿瓦
but inside, I knew all was lost.
但其实 我知道没希望了
That's when it happened.
就在那时奇迹发生了
Oh, what a beautiful creature!
多漂亮的生物
No... she's hurt.
不 她受伤了
She's perfect.
她很好
We have to find this miracle healer.
我们必须找到这个神奇的医师
If she can save a cub's missing paw...
如果她能让断肢复原
Maybe she can save a dragon egg!
也许她也能救龙蛋
Wait, a what?
等等 什么
Uh, he said, maybe she can...
他说 也许她能
shave a wagon leg!
给马车刮毛[谐音]
But why would she... But Sorry! Gotta go!
但为什么她要 抱歉 我们得走了
Thank you so much!
非常感谢你
This is why I hate magic.
这就是为什么我讨厌魔法
It always involves something really creepy.
总是和诡异的事情有关
Gross!
真恶心
Oh, where is it?
在哪里
Wait! I know how to find it.
等等 我知道怎么找到它
What are you doing? I can't see a thing!
你在干什么 我看不见了
Oh, can you see better if I'm quiet?
我不说话你就能看见吗
Give it a moment. Let your eyes adjust.
耐心点 你的眼睛会适应
Look! There!
看 在那里
Still think magic is creepy and gross?
还觉得魔法又诡异又恶心吗
All right, so what else do we need for this spell?
好吧 这个魔法还需要什么
Nothing! We're all set.
没了 都准备好了
Really? Great!
真的 太好了
All we have to do now is climb
现在我们只需要
to the top of the tallest mountain in Katolis.
登上卡塔利斯的最高峰
It's a fun spell.
这魔法很有趣的
Did you find the knife guy? Did you get his knife?
你找到那个人了吗 你拿到他的剑了吗
The bad news is that the Sunforge blade didn't work.
坏消息是日铸剑没用
The good news is that the binding will fall off naturally...
好消息是契约早晚会自然脱落
when my hand does.
和我的手一起
Ah, Rayla, I'm sorry.
瑞拉 我很遗憾
It's fine.
没事的
Tell me something good happened with the egg.
龙蛋有什么好消息吗
Yes and no.
有又没有
Well... Well, no.
是没有
Not yet, but maybe!
暂时没有 不过也有可能
So, yes? In a way?
所以是好消息 某种意义上的
Okay, that's averaging out to be around a maybe-minus.
好吧 综合来说是不那么好
Yeah, that's about right.
是 说的没错
We learned about a miracle healer.
我们听说有个神奇的医师
Someone who might be able to help the egg.
她也许能救龙蛋
And maybe your hand, too!
还有你的手
Really?
真的吗
The only catch is, the healer lives up there...
唯一的问题是 她住在
the Cursed Caldera.
诅咒火山口
Please tell me it's named that
拜托告诉我
because it was discovered
这样命名是因为发现它的是
by the great explorer, Sir Phineas Cursed.
伟大的探险家 菲尼亚斯·柯思德爵士[谐音]
Well, actually, it's because it's infested with horrible monsters--
其实是因为那里遍布恐怖的怪兽
Yeah, no, I know.
我知道
There she is! She's an elf!
她在那儿 她是个精灵
Oh, right. I forgot about the other bad news.
对了 我忘了另外一个坏消息
Forget it. No point following them up there.
算了 没必要再追了
They'll never make it out alive.
他们不可能活着离开
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表