剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
We don't have time to
我们没时间
search the whole lodge for toenails, Claudia!
在整个别院里搜脚指甲 克劳迪亚
Well, I don't see you doing anything helpful!
我看你也没做什么有用的事
We have to do this!
我们必须要成功
If I fail, I don't know what Dad will do to me!
如果我失败了 我不知道爸爸会怎么对我
And I'm already failing at step one, never mind...
我第一步已经失败了 更别提
"Never mind" What?
"更别提"什么
You said, "Something like spit or toenails."
你说"口水或者脚指甲"
What about elf hair?
精灵的头发行吗
Yes! That's perfect!
行 太完美了
We'll find Callum and Ezran
我们会找到卡鲁姆和艾兹兰
wherever we find that vile, bloodthirsty elven assassin.
只要能找到那个邪恶的嗜血精灵杀手
Cute braid, though!
不过这发辫真可爱
Look! Do you think this is some kind of animal doctor?
你觉得这里是兽医吗
I think so.
我想是吧
Or... A dating service for pets?
或者...是宠物的婚介所
Probably an animal doctor.
应该是动物医生
But that's a good idea!
但那是个好主意
Right, Bait?
对吧 诱诱
I'll be right with you!
马上就来
Oh, I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
There's nothing I can do for that poor creature.
我帮不了这个可怜的小家伙
What?
什么
Oh, no, no, no. He's fine.
不不不 他没事
We have, uh, a different problem.
我们有别的问题
Oh, what happened to you, little sweetie?
你怎么了 小可爱
You saw something really scary, didn't you?
你看到了很可怕的事 对吗
She sure did.
当然了
This one ran away up the Cursed Caldera.
它是从诅咒火山口跑出来的
Whatever she saw, she's lucky it only scared her.
不管它看到了什么 只受到惊吓都算轻的
Won't make that mistake again!
不会再犯这种错误了
So... what can I help you with?
有什么可以帮你们
I won that money fair and square!
我的钱是正大光明赚的
I don't want your money. Then what do you want from me?
我不要你钱 那你要什么
I want your help.
我想让你帮我
Tell me exactly what's going on.
怎么回事
Well, uh...
那个
A friend of ours has a problem. Jofus.
我们有个朋友遇上了麻烦 约夫斯
Your friend's name is Jofus?
你朋友叫约夫斯
It's a real name. Mmmhmm. Yep.
这是真名 嗯
Real name. Our friend, Jofus, has an egg.
真名 我们朋友约夫斯有个蛋
An animal egg. He's been taking really good care of it.
动物蛋 他一直在小心地照顾它
You know, keeping it warm, and safe... wrapped in blankets.
用毯子给它提供温暖和保护
Except one time he dropped
但有一次他
it into an icy lake for several minutes.
把蛋掉到了冰湖
Anywho...
总之
Uh, sorry, what was that?
抱歉 怎么了
He dropped it into an icy lake.
他把蛋掉冰湖里了
Joseph. Uh, Jofus. Jofus did. This was Jofus.
约瑟夫 是约夫斯
Right, of course. That sounds bad.
对 这听起来很糟糕
Yeah. We're worried it's hurt.
是的 我们担心蛋有损伤
The egg is colder, and it doesn't glow like it used to.
蛋变凉了 也不像以前那么发光了
Wait, a glowing egg?
等等 发光的蛋
Uh... yes?
是的
Look, I can tell you have a real problem.
我知道你们有麻烦
I want to help, but I won't be
我想帮忙
able to unless you tell me what's really going on.
但你们得告诉我实情才行
I promise you, I'm not going to get you in trouble.
我保证 我不会给你们找麻烦
You can't tell anyone. I won't, okay?
你不能告诉别人 不会的 好吗
But you need to trust me.
但你们要相信我
Wait!
等等
I don't want to fight you.
我不想和你斗
I just want to borrow your blade to cut this.
我只想借你的刀来割这个
Oh, you just want to "Borrow" It.
借吗
Do you know how valuable Fine. You hold it.
你知道这多珍贵吗 好吧 那你拿着
Just cut this thing off me.
帮我割断就行
But it'll burn you.
但会灼伤你的
I don't care! Just do it, please.
我不管 快点吧
You're one of them!
你是他们的一员
Who, me?
谁 我吗
I'm just a simple human girl, who likes the human things,
我只是个普通的人类女孩 喜欢人类的东西
like bread, and complaining all the time.
比如面包和抱怨
No! You're an elf!
不 你是精灵
Fine. I'm an elf.
好吧 我是精灵
Calm down, this will only take a second.
冷静 只要一下
No! Nothing can cut this stupid binding! Ugh!
不 没有东西能割断这个契约带
Just take the dagger! Don't hurt me, please!
匕♥首♥拿走吧 请别伤害我
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你
And I'm not going to steal from you, either.
也没想偷你的匕♥首♥
So... what are we doing here?
那我们在这干吗
I just need one more thing for the tracking spell.
我还需要一个东西来追踪魔法
Special rocks? Magic twig?
特别的石头 魔法枝
Ah, here it is!
在这
This way!
这边
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
If only... I weren't...
如果我不
so muscular.
这么强壮
That's a dragon egg, isn't it?
这是龙蛋吧
I've never seen one before. Only pictures in books.
我没见过真的 只在书上看过图
I'll do what I can.
我会尽力的
I do hear a heartbeat. That's good, right?
我能听到心跳 这是好事吧
It's faint, and slow.
很微弱缓慢
I'm afraid it's dying.
恐怕快死了
I don't know what I can do to save it. I'm so sorry.
我不知道怎么救它 非常抱歉
No! There has to be something you can do!
不 你肯定有办法的
Anything! Please...
什么都行 求你了
Come on, Ez, let's go. We'll find another way.
行了 小艾 走吧 我们再想办法
Wait.
等等
I'm hesitant to tell you about this,
我在想要不要告诉你这个
because it might be incredibly dangerous.
因为可能会非常危险
There was a miracle that happened a few years ago,
几年前有奇迹出现过
but it happened... on the Cursed Caldera.
但是在诅咒火山口那
There's someone you should meet.
你们应该见个人
I'm Ellis. And this is my sweetie wolf, Ava!
我是艾利斯 这是我的狼 阿瓦
The doctor's right, there was a miracle.
医生是对的 那是个奇迹
I still don't really understand how it happened.
我还是不明白发生的原因
But I do know this... without it, Ava would be dead.
但没有这个奇迹 阿瓦就死了
Two years ago, I found her in the woods,
两年前 我在森林找到她
when she was just a little cub.
当时她还小
Somehow, she got herself caught in a hunter's trap.
她掉入了猎人的陷阱
Her front paw was crushed in the rusty metal jaws.
前爪被生锈的兽夹夹住了
And she was scared.
她很害怕
But she still had fight in her!
但她还在挣扎
I know you're hurting. It's okay! I want to help you!
我知道你很疼 别怕 我只想帮忙
I got her free, and took her back to the village.
我解除陷阱 把她带回了村子
But things got worse.
但是情况恶化了
Her leg is too badly hurt. It'll have to be removed.
她的腿伤得太严重了 必须截肢
We have too many mouths to feed already.
我们已经食不果腹了
Please!
求你了
Just for a few weeks, while she gets stronger!
就几周 等她强壮些
Then we can send her back to the forest.
我们就能把她送回丛林了
The pack won't accept her like this. They'll let her die.
她这样不会被狼群接受的 只会让她死掉
Ellis...
艾利斯
I know it's hard to accept,
我知道这很难接受
but putting her down now is an act of kindness.
但现在让她解脱是件善举
Otherwise, she'll only suffer.
不然 她只会受苦
No!
不要
I took her where no one would follow us.
我带她去了没人会去的地方
Up the slope of the Cursed Caldera.
爬上诅咒火山口的山坡
It was like the legends said.
那里和传说中一样
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表