剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on The Dragon Prince...
《龙王子》前情提要
Humans and elves don't trust each other.
人类和精灵互不信任
That won't change until we take this egg back to Xadia.
除非我们把蛋送回泽埃迪亚 否则一切都不会变
Rayla, we bound ourselves.
瑞拉 我们相互联接
There's only one way to release.
只有一种解除的办法
A party of our best will be dispatched immediately
我们的精英队会即刻出发前往
to find the princes.
寻找王子
I will task my own children,
那我派遣我的孩子
Soren and Claudia, with leading the rescue expedition.
赛林和克劳迪亚带队进行援救行动
Listen, I need you to give me the egg.
听着 我需要你们把蛋给我
I have to get it to the roof right away.
我得赶紧送到屋顶上
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Just trust me.
相信我
You scared me, you wee cutie.
你吓了我一跳 小可爱
Thanks, little one.
谢了 小家伙
But my hand's got a problem you can't lick away.
但是我手的毛病舔舔可好不了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Never trapped an elf before.
从来没有抓到过精灵
Easier than I thought.
比我想的要容易多了
Callum? I think we're alone.
卡鲁姆 我想只剩我们了
Finally... Oh, I've been waiting for this moment.
终于 我一直在等这一刻
Callum?
卡鲁姆
Your breath still smells like peanut butter.
你呼出来的气还是一股花生黄油味
Callum!
卡鲁姆
What... what? Wake up! Rayla's missing.
什么 醒醒 瑞拉不见了
Oh, no, did she take it?
不 她拿走了吗
The egg's still right here.
蛋还在这里
Okay, good.
很好
You know, that still doesn't mean we can trust her.
这还是不能说明我们能信任她
But I like her, Callum.
但是我喜欢她 卡鲁姆
Hey, I like her, too. But the thing is, she's--
我也喜欢她 但是事实上 她...
An elf? Who cares?
是个精灵 谁在乎呢
It seems maybe everything we've ever heard about elves is wrong.
我们之前听说的关于精灵的事好像都不对
No. I was gonna say, the thing is...
不 我是想说...
she's not telling us everything.
她没有告诉我们全部
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Give me the boys peacefully, and I'll let you go!
把孩子们乖乖交出来 我就放了你
Release your prisoners.
放了你的囚犯
They're not prisoners.
他们不是囚犯
They choose to travel with me.
他们选择和我一起前进
What? Why would they trust you?
什么 他们为什么要信任你
Because we're in this together! They're my friends now.
因为我们是一起的 他们现在是我的朋友
Friends? You killed their father!
朋友 你杀了他们的父亲
I didn't kill anyone.
我没有杀人
Your leader did. What's the difference?
是你们的领头人干的 有什么区别
Wait. They don't know, do they?
等等 他们还不知道 对吗
When they find out, they'll hate you.
等他们知道了 他们会恨你的
Shut up!
闭嘴
Savor your victory, elf. Next time you won't be so lucky.
珍惜你的胜利 精灵 下次你就没这么幸运了
Says the guy in the ditch!
在坑里的人可是你
So, did you know you were kind of sleep-talking before?
你知道你之前好像在说梦话吗
What were you dreaming about?
你梦到了什么
I don't remember. Why? I didn't,
我不记得了 为什么 我没有
like, say anyone's name out loud, did I?
说出什么人的名字了吧
No, but you said something about peanut butter--
不 但你说了什么花生黄油
Sandwiches.
三明治
Yep, I remember now.
我记起来了
I was having a dream about sandwiches.
我梦到了三明治
You seemed weirdly excited about sandwiches.
你好像非常喜欢三明治
You know what? In a few years, when you're older, buddy...
你知道吗 几年后 等你长大一点
we'll sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk about sandwiches.
我们就坐下来关于三明治好好谈一谈
Go, go, go! We've gotta move.
走走走 我们得赶紧走
What's going on? Where were you?
出什么事了 你去哪里了
We should eat something first.
我们得先吃点东西
Look how grumpy Bait is right now.
看看诱诱多饿了
There's no time!
没时间了
We have to get moving now.
我们得赶紧出发了
Rayla, why? You have to at least explain--
瑞拉 为什么 你至少解释一下...
I don't have to explain anything to you. Let's go!
我不用什么都解释给你听 走吧
Fine. Fine!
好吧 好吧
I love having meetings up here.
真喜欢在这里见面
I get a nice leg workout going up all those stairs.
跑这么多台阶能好好锻炼我的腿部
We have important things to discuss. Try and focus.
我们有很重要的事要谈 集中注意力
No problem.
没问题
You have my undivided attention.
我的注意力绝对不会分散
This evening, you and your sister depart on a mission.
今晚 你和你妹妹将要去执行任务
Searching for the princes.
寻找王子们
Oh, yeah. That's the good kind of burn.
没错 这种灼烧感很棒
The outcome of your mission
你们任务的成败
is critical to the future of our kingdom.
关系着我们帝国的未来
We got this. We'll find them.
我们可以的 我们会找到他们的
I'm sure you will.
我相信你会的
But there's a bit of nuance to this situation.
但是情况有一些意外
No idea what nuance is.
不知道意外是什么意思
Listen closely.
听好了
You are to return with the terrible news
你们要带着坏消息回来
that the princes have perished.
称王子们遇害了
Wait.
等等
Excuse me?
什么
I think my head was upside down and it got sort of mixed up.
我觉得我脑袋刚刚倒过来了 有点混乱了
Can you say that again?
你能再说一遍吗
You are to return with the terrible news
你要带着坏消息回来
that both princes have died.
称两位王子都死了
Wait. This path is too easy.
等等 这条路走得太轻松了
No, it's not. It's exactly the right amount of easy.
不 这就是一般般轻松
No. It's well-worn, it's flat, it's soft.
不 这很平整 走出了道
Sooner or later, we're going to run into somebody.
我们迟早会遇到人的
We need to go up that way. Tougher terrain is safer for us.
我们得走这边 越危险的地方对我们越安全
The tougher, the better.
越危险越好
Well, that sounds terrible. Exactly.
听起来很可怕 没错
This is already tough enough.
这条路已经够难走了
Do you have any idea how heavy this egg is?
你知道这颗蛋有多重吗
Uh, no, I don't.
不 我不知道
Because you won't trust me to carry it.
因为你不相信我不肯给我
Well, should we trust you?
我们应该相信你吗
Have you told us the truth about everything?
你什么事都告诉我们了吗
Fine, keep carrying the extremely heavy egg.
好吧 继续背着这沉重的蛋吧
But quit crying about it. We're going up this way.
但是别抱怨了 我们要走这边
So, hold up.
等等
If we return with the news that the princes have died...
如果我们带着王子们死了的消息回来
won't that mean we failed?
那不就说明我们失败了
The coming war will determine the fate of humanity.
即将爆发的战争将会决定人类的命运
History has come to a crucial tipping point.
历史已经到了最危急的关头
So you're saying, things could go either way?
你是说 哪一边都有可能赢
Precisely.
没错
Like a see-saw.
就像跷跷板
Yes.
没错
History is like... A see-saw.
历史就像...跷跷板
If we are strong enough to make the right decisions,
如果我们足够强大 做出正确的决定
humans may finally return to Xadia,
人类也许最终能回到泽埃迪亚
and take back the great magical lands that are rightfully ours.
夺回原本就该属于我们的魔法大♥陆♥
But if we are led by a child king...
但如果由孩童做国王
He'll make bad choices?
他会做出糟糕的选择
He will make weak choices!
他会做出软弱的决定
History will tip the wrong way...
历史会走向歧途
and the forces of Xadia will crush not only Katolis,
那泽埃迪亚不仅仅会击溃卡塔利斯
but all the five kingdoms!
五个国家都不会幸免于难
Okay. So I'm supposed to
好吧 那我应该
come back with the news that they're dead.
带回他们已经死了的消息
What I don't understand is...
但我不明白...
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表