剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
A child is freer than a king.
孩子比国王要更自♥由♥
I'm going to give this back to you this weekend, okay?
我这周末就把这个还给你
I'm not going to have to open this.
我不要打开这个
Take care of your brother.
照顾好你的弟弟
You're wrong about me.
你看错我了
I can do this.
我可以做到的
I will do this.
我会做到的
Ez, is that you?
艾兹 是你吗
Hello?
有人吗
You know you can't sneak up on me.
你知道你可瞒不过我
Uh, uh, you're not who I thought you...
你不是我以为...
You're one of those, with the pointy...
你是他们中的 有尖尖的...
Oh, you don't like my ears?
你不喜欢我的耳朵吗
No. I mean, yeah. Yes, I do, I guess.
不 我是说 我喜欢吧
I mean... I meant the pointy swords.
我是说...我是说尖尖的剑
That's far enough. I'm looking for someone.
够了 我在找人
Oh. Uh, did you check back there?
你找过那里了吗
She's right behind me.
她就在我后面
Hey, you swept the leg. What?
你扫腿了 什么
Nothing.
没什么
Lord Viren! Claudia! Anyone!
维纶大人 克劳迪亚 有人吗
You don't have to die.
你不用死的
There are only two targets tonight.
今晚只有两个目标
Wait, two? What do you mean?
等等 两个 什么意思
I'm here for the king.
我是来找国王的
And I'm also here for his son, Prince Ezran.
我还要找他的儿子 艾兹兰王子
You can't. That's not fair.
不行 这不公平
Why would you hurt someone who's done nothing wrong?
你为什么要伤害一个没做错任何事的人
Humans cut down the King of the Dragons,
人类杀死了龙之王
and destroyed his only egg, the Dragon Prince.
毁掉了他唯一的龙蛋 龙王子
Justice will not be denied.
正义不会缺席
I see.
我知道了
Well, then, you've found me.
那么 你找到我了
I am Prince Ezran.
我就是艾兹兰王子
Not a great day for a picnic, Viren.
今天可不适合去野餐 维纶
On that, we agree.
我们同意
Moonshadow elves are dangerous, elite fighters.
月影精灵是危险 强大的战士
Under a full moon, they become nearly invisible,
在满月之下 他们会变得近乎隐形
and they can penetrate any defense.
他们能攻破任何防御
Nothing in the five kingdoms can stop them.
五国中没有任何东西能阻止他们
I know this.
我知道
They will find you, and they will kill you.
他们会找到你 他们会杀死你
Not helping, Viren.
说这些没用 维纶
But it doesn't have to be you.
但不一定非得是你
In the black sands of the Midnight Desert
午夜沙漠的黑沙中
dwells a mysterious snake called a soulfang serpent.
有一种名叫魂牙毒蛇的神秘蛇
The soulfang has an unusual diet.
魂牙吃的东西很特殊
Its bite drains and consumes the spirit of its prey.
它的牙齿会吸干猎物的精气
On our last journey into Xadia,
我们上一次前往泽埃迪亚时
I acquired a rather unique specimen.
我捕捉到了一种更为稀有的
Two heads, two bites, two souls held at once.
两个头 两口便能同时承载两个灵魂
And through magic, I can switch your spirit with another.
通过魔法 我能将你的灵魂与另一人交换
The Moonshadow elves will find the king's body,
月影精灵会找到国王的肉身
but your spirit will survive.
但你的灵魂能活下来
I have to do this. I'm sorry.
我必须这么做 对不起
I don't want to, but I have to.
我不想这么做 但我必须这么做
Why? You know this is wrong.
为什么 你知道这不对
An assassin doesn't decide right and wrong,
刺客不论对错
only life and death.
只论生死
That's very clever, but come on, really?
聪明 但拜托啊
How does this solve anything?
这没法解决问题
This is justice. Humans attacked us unprovoked.
这是正义 人类未宣而战
So it's okay for you to do the same thing?
你们做一样的事就可以吗
Well, no. It's not the same thing,
不 这不一样
because we're attacking you provoked.
因为我们是光明正大地进攻
Then it's a cycle.
这是个循环
You hurt me, someone will get revenge against the elves.
你伤害我 我们再找精灵报仇
It won't end. Callum.
没完没了 卡鲁姆
Psst, Callum.
卡鲁姆
Shh, go away.
走开
I found something.
我找到了个东西
Are you talking to that painting?
你在对画说话吗
Uh, why would I do that?
我为什么要对着画说话
'Cause it's not a good time.
这不是个好时机
You mean, because you're with a girl?
因为你和女孩在一起
Uh... Jelly tart?
吃果冻馅饼吗
Kid, get out of here.
孩子 走开
Callum, what's going on?
卡鲁姆 怎么了
Callum? I thought you were Prince Ezran.
卡鲁姆 我以为你是艾兹兰王子
You lied to me.
你骗我
Okay, how is that worse than trying to kill someone?
总比你杀人好吧
Have you met Bait? Say hello to my little friend.
你见过诱诱吗 跟我朋友打个招呼
Callum, follow me. I have to show you something.
卡鲁姆 跟我来 给你看个东西
No. I won't hide in the body of another,
不 我才不要躲在别人身体里
while someone else dies paying the price for my decisions.
让他因为我的决定而丧命
Two hundred men and women
200名男女
are ready to fall protecting you tonight,
已经准备好今晚为你献身了
but you won't let one soldier sacrifice their life for you?
但你不肯定让一名士兵为你牺牲
It's not the same.
这不一样
I would rather die a king, than live as a coward.
我宁愿作为国王死去 也不愿苟活
So, that's what this is really about.
所以是这样啊
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Pride.
自尊心
No, I already told you the problem. It's dark magic.
不 我跟你说了 是因为黑魔法
Yes, it is. It's clever. It's brilliant. It's practical.
是的 但这非常棒 还实用
It will save your life and many, many others.
你可以保全自己和很多人的性命
It's a shortcut.
这是投机行为
We may not pay now,
躲得过初一
but we will pay the blood price eventually.
躲不过十五
What do you think got us here? Dark magic!
你以为起因是什么 黑魔法
You're acting stubborn and ungrateful.
你真是顽固又不可理喻
Should I be grateful that you destroyed that dragon's egg?
我还该谢你毁掉龙蛋吗
Thank you for starting this unwinnable war?
感谢你挑起赢不了的战争
Thank you for angering the dragons and the elves so much
感谢你惹怒了龙族和精灵族
that tonight they are here for my life?
让他们今晚来取我性命
Destroying that egg saved our kingdom.
毁掉那个蛋保护了我们的国家
Maybe all of humanity.
或许全人类
It was an egg!
那只是个蛋
And it would have become the most powerful creature in the world!
但它会变成世界上最强大的生物
What is done cannot be undone.
木已成舟
I am offering you a path forward.
我给你一个前进的机会
Your discomfort is understandable.
我理解你感到很难受
You don't feel right trading your life for another's.
你不想让别人为你牺牲
But know this, every one of these men and women
但你要知道 这些人
would gladly trade their life to save yours.
都很愿意这么做
Would you, Viren?
你也是吗 维纶
I...
我
Get out.
出去
You're only making this worse.
你让这事变得更糟了
Worse how?
怎么会
This way.
这边
We're trapped. What do we do now?
我们被困住了 怎么办
Time for a puzzle.
解谜时间
Rock, rock, stone, rock, stone, stone.
岩岩石 岩石石
Rock, stone, rock, stone, stone... Wait, what's the difference
岩石岩石石 等等 岩和石
between the rocks and the stones?
有什么区别
You made me do stone instead of rock.
你让我把岩弄成石了
Rock, rock, stone, rock,
岩石石岩
stone, stone, rock, stone, rock.
石石岩石岩
Yes!
成功了
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表