剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
He's right there, and he's okay.
他在那儿 他没事
We all made it!
我们成功了
I'll go get the egg.
我去拿龙蛋
Ez! Don't move. We're coming to get you.
小艾 别动 我们来救你
Hey, Sor-bear. What's wrong? You look kind of down.
赛熊熊 怎么了 你看起来有些低落
Aw, grizzly, grizzly Sor-bear!
毛茸茸 毛茸茸的赛熊熊
Did Dad say anything strange to you?
爸爸有没有和你说奇怪的话
Yeah, he kind of did.
是啊 他貌似说了
Did he say anything strange to you?
他也和你说了吗
No. Totally not, just a standard Dad chat. What?
没有 完全没有 只是普通的父子闲聊
Okay, I guess.
好吧
So... what did he say to you that was so strange?
他和你说了什么那么奇怪
Uh, he said that walnuts are his favorite... fruit!
他说核桃是他最喜欢的 水果
I mean, that's crazy, right?
太奇怪了 对吧
I don't even think they're a fruit. They're not.
我觉得核桃根本不是水果 -确实不是
Well, that is strange.
确实奇怪
I mean, what's his favorite vegetable, ice cream?
他最喜欢的蔬菜会是什么 冰淇淋吗
Anyway. Are you ready for our mission?
不管他 你准备好了吗
Yeah. I guess I am.
我想是的
Great. I'm sure you won't die.
太棒了 你一定不会死的
What? On this mission.
什么 这次任务不会死
I mean, eventually you will die. I assume. But who knows?
我想你最终还是会死的 但谁知道呢
Maybe you won't!
也许不会
Thanks, Claudia.
谢谢 克劳迪亚
Stay still, we're almost there.
稳住 我们马上就来
Easy does it. Just pass it over.
轻轻地 把它递过来
What now?
现在怎么办
Now... I'm going to hand you the egg.
现在 我要把龙蛋交给你
I'm sorry if I was a jerk before, Rayla.
抱歉之前我是个混♥蛋♥ 瑞拉
We're lucky to have you as our friend.
有你这个朋友我们很幸运
I do trust you.
我信任你
No, wait. I don't deserve your trust... Not yet.
不 等等 我不值得你信任 还不值得
I need to tell you the truth.
我得告诉你真♥相♥
This morning, the big rush was because I was attacked by someone.
今天早上慌忙赶路是因为我被袭击了
A human. I fought him off, but it was hard.
一个人类 我把他击退了 但很勉强
Because of this.
因为这个
You don't need to do this right now. Yes, I do.
你不非得现在说 不 我必须说
This is an assassin's binding.
这是刺客契约
A Moonshadow elf ritual.
月影精灵的传统
Before I met you, I swore an oath.
认识你们之前 我缔成了契约
I bound myself...
发誓要
to end Prince Ezran's life.
取艾兹兰王子的性命
And this binding will never come off while he's alive.
只要他还活着 契约就取不下来
It will just get tighter and tighter until I lose my hand.
并且会越缩越紧 直到我失去这只手
But I'm ready to pay that price.
但是我愿意支付这个代价
Thank you for telling us, but we need to focus on the situation.
谢谢你告诉我们 但现在我们需要专心
There's one more thing.
还有一件事
The night I met you, something bad happened.
我们相遇那晚 有不幸发生
Rayla, there's no time.
瑞拉 来不及了
Callum, I need to tell you. The King--
卡鲁姆 我必须告诉你 国王
Just take it!
拿着
You dropped it! I just told you my hand was messed up.
你弄掉了 我刚和你说我的手不听使唤
Well, use the other hand!
用另一只手啊
Stop arguing! We have to do something.
别吵了 我们得做点什么
Ez, no! Ezran!
小艾 不要 艾兹兰
I'm going in after him. Don't!
我去追他 别
What? Why?
什么 为什么
He'll get it. He'll save the egg.
他能做到 他会救回龙蛋
We have to believe in him.
我们必须相信他
And we're going to need to be up here to pull him out.
而且我们需要在这里拉他上来
He's just a kid! He's brave and strong.
他只是个孩子 他既勇敢又强壮
He can do this.
他可以的
Come on. Come on!
加油 快点
It's going to be okay. Ez will get it.
没事的 小艾会成功的
You were wrong.
你错了
He's not coming back.
他回不来了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I thought he would be able to.
我以为他能做到的
He's alive! The binding is still tight.
他还活着 契约还很紧
Ez is still alive.
小艾还活着
He has to be.
肯定的
Ezran?
艾兹兰
Ez... Ez, you saved it. You got the egg back. You did it!
小艾 你成功了 你把龙蛋找回来了
Please, Ezran, you gotta be okay. Just say something.
拜托了 艾兹兰 醒过来 说句话
I think I got a case of the frozie-toesies.
我感觉我的脚趾头冻坏了
Oh, no.
不
Something's wrong with the egg.
龙蛋不太对劲
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表