剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
That's horrible. Funny, though?
真可怕 但很有趣
Funny and horrible.
有趣但可怕
That Primal Stone needs you to do all that amazing stuff.
原始魔石需要你去做那些神奇的事
Without you, it's just a neat, glowy ball.
没有你 它就只是个干净的 发光的球
I guess so.
可能吧
But without this, I'm nothing.
但是没有它 我什么都不是
Just a guy who can draw and make wry comments from time to time.
就只是一个时不时说一些俏皮话评论的家伙而已
And they're not even that wry.
甚至都不俏皮
I'm not convinced.
我不这么认为
I have a feeling you'd be pretty amazing
我觉得即使没有那个魔法球
even without your magic ball.
你也是个很棒的人
Well, you seem pretty great, too.
你看起来也很棒
And Ava's also great.
阿瓦也很棒
Is it okay if I pet her?
我可以摸摸她吗
Aww, you're such a fuzzy wuv-munkin!
你真是个毛茸茸的小可爱
Hey, guys? I think that thing might be gone!
大家伙儿 我觉得那玩意可能走了
Haven't seen it or heard it in a while.
有一阵子没看到它 听到它的响动了
Seems like it moved on.
好像是不在了
See ya, sucker!
拜拜喽 垃圾[吸吸怪]
Get it? Because it's a giant leech?
懂我意思吗 因为它是个大吸血鬼
So, more of a description than an insult? A little of both.
所以跟侮辱相比 更多的是描述 都有吧
It's probably gone, but let's not taunt it, okay?
它可能已经走了 但别出言挑衅了 好吗
There's a little thing called irony,
有个叫讽刺的词
where just as you say one thing,
就是你刚说了一件
like you're really sure about it,
你很确定的事
that's when the opposite happens.
相反的事就发生了
Nah. Maybe that's how things work in stories,
不会的 也许故事里会这样
but in the real world--
但现实生活中...
That way!
那边
Focus! We can do this! The plan!
注意 我们能做到的 按计划
Ez and Bait, you're up!
小艾和诱诱 你们上
Flash!
闪光
Yes! Ellis and Ava! Woof!
好 艾利斯和阿瓦 用声音吸引
Perfect! My turn for... zap!
很好 轮到我上了
Here goes nothing. Fulminis!
不管了 雷鸣电闪
Yeah! Yeah! Get zapped! Oh, get zapped by the zap hand!
好 好 被电到了 被我的电手电到了
My zap hand! Yeah!
我的电手 棒呆了
Can you be astounded later?
你能等等再嘚瑟吗
Right! Uh, Rayla, finishing move. You got this! Slash!
瑞拉 最后一招 你可以的 砍杀
Rayla! No!
瑞拉 不
That was too close.
好险
If that thing was a split-second faster, I would have been...
如果这玩意分♥裂♥得再快点 我就...
Help! Help me!
救命 救我
Aspiro!
风语术
Yes!
太棒了
How 'bout that?
怎么样
I knew "Whoosh" should have been part of the plan.
我就知道"吹风"应该列入计划的
Enough brooding, elf. My patience wears thin.
思考够了吗 精灵 我的耐心要磨完了
Tell me what you know about this relic
告诉我你知道的这宝物的所有事情
or I will seal your fate.
否则我就把你封印起来
You have succeeded.
你已经成功了
Oh, have I?
是吗
That mirror? You have found something worse than death.
那面镜子 你已经找到比死亡更糟的事了
Then, tell me. What is it?
那你告诉我 是什么
I will never help you.
我永远都不会帮你的
Then you are of no use to me.
那你对我来说就没用了
I always seem to capture the same expression.
我似乎总是捕捉到同一种表情
Defiance, giving way to absolute fear.
反抗 被恐惧所替代
Look! Up there! That's the tree!
看 在那 就是那棵树
Yes, we're almost there! We can do this, team.
是啊 我们就快到了 我们可以的 队员们
We can make it to the rim!
我们能赶到
We're going to find the healer and save the egg.
我们会找到医师 救龙蛋的
Oh, no. What is it?
不 怎么了
I have really bad news. I don't know how to tell you.
我有个很坏的消息 我不知道怎么说
Just say it.
直说就好
Even if we make it to the rim, it doesn't matter.
即使我们赶到了 也无所谓了
There is no miracle healer.
没有神奇医师的
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表