剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Eh. Winter is coming... eventually.
冬天总会来的
What will we do? Everything fun there has to do with snow or ice.
去那干吗 有雪和冰才好玩呀
Maybe you can invent new versions using... dirt and rocks.
也许你们能发现新乐子 玩玩泥巴和石头
You could build a dirt man! Or...
捏个泥人 或者
what about mud-sledding?
在泥上滑
That could be a thing!
应该不错
Look, this is something I need you to do.
你们必须得去
Dad It's decided.
爸 已经决定了
You'll leave before sundown, so go get packed up.
日落前出发 快去收拾一下
Yes, sir. Come on, Ez.
是 走吧 小艾
Why's he sending us away? Something's wrong.
他为什么把我们送走 有点不对劲
Everything's going to be fine. All right? I'm sure of it.
没什么不对的 好吗 我肯定
What's going on, Father?
怎么了 父亲
We have visitors from Xadia...
泽埃迪亚有访客来了
Unwanted visitors.
不受欢迎的访客
What are they, minstrels or something?
什么人 吟游诗人吗
Assassins. I know! What do you think, I'm an idiot?
刺客 我知道 你以为我傻吗
They've set up a secret camp
他们在悬崖下面
somewhere near the base of the cliffs.
建了个秘密营地
Soren, you will lead an attack.
赛林 你来指挥进攻
Right. Their secret camp.
嗯 他们的秘密营地
How am I supposed to find it if it's secret?
我怎么知道秘密基地在哪里
These assassins are Moonshadow elves.
这些刺客是月影精灵
They draw power from the Moon.
他们汲取月亮的力量
Inside this box is an Archangel Lunaris... A giant moon moth.
这盒中装有一只月形大天使 大型月光飞蛾
It will be drawn to their energy.
它会被他们的能量吸引
Follow it, and you will find them.
跟着它 你就能找到他们
And what happens if I can't find them?
如果我找不到他们怎么办
Then we may be on the brink of changing times.
那我们也许就处在时代变革的边缘了
You're saying they'll kill the king?
你是说他们会杀了国王
Discretion, boy!
小声点 孩子
Do you want to cause a panic? I'm sorry
你想引起恐慌吗 对不起
Just get out there and find them. Before sundown!
赶紧出发把他们找到 在日落之前
So, if these are really Moonshadow elves,
如果这些真的是月影精灵
then once the moon rises...
一旦月亮升起来了
They'll be unstoppable.
他们将无人能挡
Well, I'm going to find a way to stop them.
那么我会找到办法阻挡他们
After all, "unstoppable" is just another kind of "stoppable."
毕竟 "无人能挡"只是另一种"可阻挡"
No. That's not really right.
不 这话其实不对
Yeah, it made more sense in my head.
在我脑中听起来更合理
Wait, I'm coming with you!
等等 我和你们一起去
You look terrific.
你看起来棒极了
But, just so you know, that's ceremonial armor.
不过你要知道 那是仪式用的盔甲
It's three times as heavy and half as strong.
普通盔甲的三倍重量 一半强度
Oh, but so shiny!
但是好炫哦
I don't care. I know what's going on and I'm coming with you.
我不管 我知道发生了什么 我要跟你去
You're just a kid, Callum.
你还是个孩子 卡鲁姆
I'll be 15 in two months.
再过两个月我就15岁了
Ooh, fourteen and three quarters! Wow!
14又四分之三岁 太棒了
Five-sixths. Soren, he's our king.
是六分之五 赛林 他是我们的国王
And he's my father. It's my duty to help him.
还是我的父亲 帮助他是我的职责
Well, technically he is your step-dad.
严格来说他是你的继父
But I'm sure it's similar. Think fast!
当然这区别不大 接着
You were supposed to catch it.
你应该接住的
Four full moons past, on the eve of the Winter's Turn,
四次满月之前 在立冬前夕
the humans crossed into Xadia
人类进入泽埃迪亚
and murdered the King of the Dragons.
谋杀了龙之王
Then they destroyed his only egg, the Dragon Prince.
然后他们毁掉了他唯一的龙蛋 龙王子
Tonight we bind our lives to justice!
今晚 我们以生命联接正义
My breath for freedom! My eyes for truth!
以呼吸联接自♥由♥ 以双眼联接真♥相♥
My strength for honor! My blood for justice!
以力量联接荣耀 以献血联接正义
My heart for Xadia!
以心联接泽埃迪亚
Life is precious. Life is valuable.
宝贵的生命
We take it, but we do not take it lightly.
我们不会轻易夺取
Moon reflects sun, as death reflects life!
月亮反射太阳 死亡映照生命
When it is done, I will send a shadowhawk
事成之后 我将射出一支
with a blood ribbon message to the Queen of the Dragons.
系着血丝带的影鹰箭 为龙之女王送信
We strike when the moon is highest!
满月高升时出击
Uh, Runaan? What is it, Rayla?
汝南 什么事 瑞拉
I was wondering... what if they know we're coming?
我在想 万一他们知道我们要来呢
We have the advantage of surprise.
我们有出其不意之优势
If we act fast, we will accomplish our goals without sacrifice.
行动迅速 我们就能避免牺牲达成目标
Oh, Bait, you're terrible at hide and seek.
诱诱 你真不擅长捉迷藏
Ez! What are you doing? Hi, Callum. Do you want a
小艾 你在做什么 卡鲁姆 你想
No, I don't want a stupid jelly tart!
不 我不想要见鬼的果酱挞
Why aren't you packed? You know we have to get going soon.
你怎么还没打包 我们马上就要出发了
But... you're not packed.
但是 你也没打包
What do you think I'm doing?
你以为我现在在做什么
Ezran! You don't get it, do you?
艾兹兰 你还不明白吗
Why do you think they're sending us away?
你觉得为什么他们要送走我们
Because they're coming to kill him!
因为有人要来杀他
Let's see if this magic moon moth
让我们瞧瞧这个魔法月光飞蛾
can find more than a closet full of moon sweaters.
除了一壁橱月光毛衣还能找到什么
You know, 'cause moths eat clothes?
明白吗 因为飞蛾啃衣服
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
Let's go!
跟上它
They know we're here!
他们知道我们在这儿
Mystica-Arbora!
树隐术
Nothing!
什么都没有
Surprising no one,
毫不意外
a magic moth is just as worthless as a regular moth.
魔法飞蛾和普通飞蛾一样一无是处
We'll have to wait for the elves to come to us.
我们只能等着精灵们上门了
You lied to me.
你骗了我
You let him go! Runaan, I'm sorry!
你放走了他 汝南 对不起
The human... he looked up at me and
那个人类 他看着我
I saw the fear in his eyes.
我看到了他眼中的恐惧
Of course he was afraid. But you had a job to do!
他当然害怕 但你有任务在身
He didn't do anything to me! How could I take his life?
他没对我做任何事 我怎么能取他性命
You let him live...
你放他一马
but you've killed us all!
却害死了我们所有人
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表